Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The whimpering pile of a stallion freezes his pitiful sounds upon the threat set before him and thus with tear-filled eyes, a wobbling mouth as well as a body trapped by grass he yields. "I'm..." he begins quietly, refusing to look any of the three demon mares or in their direction. "I...was born....an earth pony. Son of two earth ponies, in a big city full of unicorns and pegasi and everyone who could do anything except for the earth ponies...or mud ponies, as they call us. We don't fly, we can't do magic, we're not clever and we can't do anything except physical labor- we're pathetic." 

There is a pause after that sentence into which the stallion pours a thick layer of hatred, maybe to give weight to the sentence, but that measure is not really working with how the stallion sniffs pathetically not to mention how to a demon there is no real hate to it but instead a palpable sense of self-delusion. "So I turned to the arts where no wings or horns are needed. And suddenly, nobody called me a mud pony anymore. Not when I could burn their house and curse their family. "

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The whimpering pile of a stallion freezes his pitiful sounds upon the threat set before him and thus with tear-filled eyes, a wobbling mouth as well as a body trapped by grass he yields. "I'm..." he begins quietly, refusing to look any of the three demon mares or in their direction. "I...was born....an earth pony. Son of two earth ponies, in a big city full of unicorns and pegasi and everyone who could do anything except for the earth ponies...or mud ponies, as they call us. We don't fly, we can't do magic, we're not clever and we can't do anything except physical labor- we're pathetic." 

There is a pause after that sentence into which the stallion pours a thick layer of hatred, maybe to give weight to the sentence, but that measure is not really working with how the stallion sniffs pathetically not to mention how to a demon there is no real hate to it but instead a palpable sense of self-delusion. "So I turned to the arts where no wings or horns are needed. And suddenly, nobody called me a mud pony anymore. Not when I could burn their house and curse their family. "

"So, you accepted that you are dumb and good for nothing except physical labour as an earth pony, just because some arrogant snobs said it might I add, and then turned to some shady magic that needs no horn or wings, which you promptly use to intimidate and get your petty revenge instead of actually trying to get something real done to show that you're more skilled at magic than they are. Wow, I'm so impressed!" Empusa snarks annoyedly, "But when I consider your intellect, I have my doubts that you managed to obtain these skills without someone's help."

"So, who helped you? Did they give you a magical artifact that functions as a magical focus? Did they cast a spell on you to change into a unicorn?" She says in a demanding tone, "You seem to be nothing more than a tool someone wanted to use to wreak havoc by making you summon a demon without proper preparations. Whoever helped you didn't care if you were dead right now, just to make that clear."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"So, who helped you? Did they give you a magical artifact that functions as a magical focus? Did they cast a spell on you to change into a unicorn?" She says in a demanding tone, "You seem to be nothing more than a tool someone wanted to use to wreak havoc by making you summon a demon without proper preparations. Whoever helped you didn't care if you were dead right now, just to make that clear."

The flower power may have burned away all of the infernal might empowering the stallion, latched onto him to drain anything left behind while ensuring nothing can even accumulate, rid the entire area of same powers and then substituted the natural forces for everything...but the stallion's dirty countenance still draws aghast at this demand he faces from the whip-wielding demoness right in his face. 

With a rise in his breathing he coughs, he gulps..and yet he also shakes his head in a panicky manner as rapidly as a fly buzzes its wigs. "Y-y-You can't! He'll! He-He'll unmake my entire life's work and cast me to some backwoods mud farm!"" The tone of those three words makes it clear the stallion considers that a fate worse than death.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The flower power may have burned away all of the infernal might empowering the stallion, latched onto him to drain anything left behind while ensuring nothing can even accumulate, rid the entire area of same powers and then substituted the natural forces for everything...but the stallion's dirty countenance still draws aghast at this demand he faces from the whip-wielding demoness right in his face. 

With a rise in his breathing he coughs, he gulps..and yet he also shakes his head in a panicky manner as rapidly as a fly buzzes its wigs. "Y-y-You can't! He'll! He-He'll unmake my entire life's work and cast me to some backwoods mud farm!"" The tone of those three words makes it clear the stallion considers that a fate worse than death.

Empusa sighs annoyedly and rolls her eyes.

"I don't think you quite understand your situation. We could easily take you to Inferno and hand you over to the demons there, who would certainly be happy to take care of you. I did not joke when I said I'd show you hell, you know. You may have noticed, but we *are* in fact demons."

The flaming mare then creates a portal to Inferno, but rather than showing its nicer parts like the park he pulled them away from, she shows him the incineration pits beneath it, where flames are spewing out of every hole and the smell of sulfur quickly reaches his nose. It is exactly like one could imagine a fiery hell to be.

"Like what you see there?" she muses, mocking him with a fake smile, "Would be a shame if you spent an eternity in those pits, constantly burning to death over and over. But I'm sure they'll find something better for you if that gets too boring for you... or too boring them of course."

"Ohhh, and before I forget..." she giggles and uses her flaming whip to give him a nice treatment, a total of ten lashes all across his body, targeting mostly particularly sensitive spots like the face and the crotch.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Ohhh, and before I forget..." she giggles and uses her flaming whip to give him a nice treatment, a total of ten lashes all across his body, targeting mostly particularly sensitive spots like the face and the crotch.

The ten lashes leave a very clear effect: a stallion collapsed entirely on the grass but still forced upright, his eyes squeezed shut and his lips trembling wth whimpers but all his efforts for naught: he is trapped and would curl into a pathetic ball if he could. Alas, he is trapped and realization is dawning on him.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Amity nuzzles against the Flaming Succubus, not feeling as if she can really add anything to the punishment of the summoner when he is acting this pathetic. At this moment Amity feels the best she can do is show her lovers that they are in fact loved.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The flaming succubus takes a moment to nuzzle the little pupcubus, but then has to go back to working on the stallion.

"Well, how about it? Will you speak or will you stay silent? I sincerely doubt that whoever gave you that power would dare to come in here right now." she muses mockingly, "Maybe you are under the impression that we're not powerful demons, but I assure you that few mortals would dare to mess with us and even fewer would actually be able to succeed. You could get away from this with comparably little punishment, but you will have to tell use who's behind it all and vow to never try anything stupid like this again."

"It would make you a witness and prove that you require protection." she explains before she continues, her eyes glowing with repressed infernal anger, "But maybe you're just too stupid to realize which option is the best for you and would rather burn in the eternal fires you can see in front of you."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"It would make you a witness and prove that you require protection." she explains before she continues, her eyes glowing with repressed infernal anger, "But maybe you're just too stupid to realize which option is the best for you and would rather burn in the eternal fires you can see in front of you."

It takes a great effort but the stallion, bereft of comfortable lies along with his ill-acquired magic, trembles out a quiet answer in a quaking voice. "I-I-I'll talk...But please stop." The demons can easily see that the stallion has folded as easily as a house of cards: one strong breeze and it all comes tumbling down without so much as a fanfare. The fact he also trembles so heavily tells them that he has little to no fortitude to begin with.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Well, don't waste any time then and talk!" Empusa hisses impatiently, cracking her whip in the air to emphasize her point.

"Who gave you your powers?" she asks in a very demanding tone.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Who gave you your powers?" she asks in a very demanding tone.

The stallion works his jaw in despair as intimidation and spite war for the shortest recorded time. Fear overtakes all other emotions in a rapid growth and leads to panicking despair in the blink of a literal eye, to such degree the whimpering equine barely holds back from sniffling right here in front of the three demons. Swallowing as much as he can he tells himself his moist eyes are not full of tears and instead draws as tall as he can, which is not much at all.

"Lady Ruby Dream," he whimpers in pain and cringes, expecting that horrifying whip yet again. "She lives near Pearl Shore."

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
<cut to Melantha>
“Well, we may pay Miss. Dream a little visit after we are done with you.”
Melantha sneered at the whimpering fool.

The thick layer of demonic flora writhed again before the smaller blades of grass jabbed into the skin of the “wizard.” The smaller blades glowed a vibrant viridian green as they burrowed deeper into the tender flesh. Once the smaller tendrils of flora have embedded themselves into the “wizard's” flesh, the larger blades of grass retreated back into the lush ground.

"Melantha turns to her fiery lover and pet,
“You two handle him. My stupidity quota has reached its peak now.”

Melantha walked away from the “wizard,” needing to clear her head of his antics. After she found an area where she won't be disturbed, a bed of flowers bloomed under her hooves. A pleasant aroma rose from the well maintained myriad of flowers. All the flora varied in scent and color, but not enough to clash with any neighboring plants. With a content sigh, Melantha nestled herself into the infernal flower bed, her body only moving to nestle itself deeper into the bed of flora.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Awww!" the flaming succubus expresses sadly, clearly finding it a shame that Melatha doesn't want to join in on the fun part, "I really had hoped for some cat and mouse play with two kitties and a little mousie."

"But I guess if you don't want to, it's better if you go and avoid further annoyances." she tells the floral succubus, "But I'm going to have some fun with our wannabe wizard."

With that, she turns back to the wizard and with a flash, she fires a blinding beam of magic at him.

It doesn't actually hurt him anywhere and he doesn't feel any restraints any more. After opening his eyes, he will be greeted by Empusa's devilishly smiling face right in front of him, seeing it from the perspective of a small mouse.

"Wanna play?" she asks playfully, "Of course you want to play!"

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Amity watches all this unfold, not really knowing how to react as she has never been good at tormenting others. Figuring she'd of been invited, or better yet, dragged off if the Floral Succubus had need of her the Puppubus instead opts to observe and learn from her Fiery Mistress.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Wanna play?" she asks playfully, "Of course you want to play!"

The stallion closes his eyes and whimpers pathetically before he tries to rapidly run away from this obviously crazy mare, forgoing all further thought as he scrambles madly away away away!

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The stallion closes his eyes and whimpers pathetically before he tries to rapidly run away from this obviously crazy mare, forgoing all further thought as he scrambles madly away away away!

"Oh, there's nothing to be afraid of, little one, I might accidentally step on you, but other than that, I think you're probably going to be fine... maybe?" Empusa mocks amusedly as she playfully chases after the shrunk wannabe-wizard, stomping the ground extensively to make him literally feel her presence chasing him down."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Oh, there's nothing to be afraid of, little one, I might accidentally step on you, but other than that, I think you're probably going to be fine... maybe?" Empusa mocks amusedly as she playfully chases after the shrunk wannabe-wizard, stomping the ground extensively to make him literally feel her presence chasing him down."

The stallion runs in panic, fully given into despair and shrieking like a small filly as he scurries, always away from the clearly insane mare, yet each time she stomps he rolls away whether in danger or not and screams more in his tiny voice before dashig away, with the speed of Hoofians!

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The stallion runs in panic, fully given into despair and shrieking like a small filly as he scurries, always away from the clearly insane mare, yet each time she stomps he rolls away whether in danger or not and screams more in his tiny voice before dashig away, with the speed of Hoofians!

An idea coming into Amity's mind, she taps her paw on the ground, Ram Horns glowing gold and black then blue. As the summoner runs he soon finds himself faced with obsidian effigies of Black Moor goldfish larger than himself that proceed to douse him face in icy cold water as he runs by before sinking back into the ground to reappear in front of him again wherever he goes.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Empusa is highly amused by the little pupcubus's idea and watches the failed summoner try to escape for a bit before stomping down one of her flame-engulfed hooves in front of him.

"Is the water too cold? Maybe I could help warm you up." she suggests mockingly, the flames around her hoof flaring up to give the stallion an idea on how this would play out.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Is the water too cold? Maybe I could help warm you up." she suggests mockingly, the flames around her hoof flaring up to give the stallion an idea on how this would play out.

To say the stallion demonologist is panicking blindly at this point is like saying rain brings a few raindrops: if his desperate shrieking is not a sign then his mad gibbering and begging to nonsensical entities somewhere far away is a second hint that he is not feeling confident, yet he never stops running despite the burning feeling in his chest that thuds with each step of his hooves. Even as he pants madly and gulps down every bit of air he can he still only looks ahead, rapidly shrieking or gibbering whatever noises he can to either beg, scream or try to plead his patrons to intervene. It is quite a mess of sounds that does not really make any amount of sense.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Knowing that the shrunken wannabe wizard will collapse soon anyways, Empusa decides to see how strong his will is. She uses a charm spell and her sweet scent of forbidden fruit starts filling the air.

She turns around to face the wizard with her rear, presenting her butt and her large, soft boobs to walk right into his doom.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Knowing that the shrunken wannabe wizard will collapse soon anyways, Empusa decides to see how strong his will is. She uses a charm spell and her sweet scent of forbidden fruit starts filling the air.

She turns around to face the wizard with her rear, presenting her butt and her large, soft boobs to walk right into his doom.

Amity's canine nose picks up on these scents, and stares in rapt attention to see what will happen next, her own curiosity fitting in quite well with the allure of the sensual haze to keep the Pupcubus watching. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015

The demonologist sees only a looming shape ahead and darts right, his heart leaping and dancing already but no kicking to overdrive as his fear paints the looming titan as a malformed gangrenous pile opening its mouth to consume him. Thus it is with a single half-choked screech that he runs off once more, barely upright now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The demonologist sees only a looming shape ahead and darts right, his heart leaping and dancing already but no kicking to overdrive as his fear paints the looming titan as a malformed gangrenous pile opening its mouth to consume him. Thus it is with a single half-choked screech that he runs off once more, barely upright now.

"My my, he really is scared if he's not even remotely affected by the charm of a succubus." Empusa muses and follows the little wizard around, "Still pretty dumb, I suppose, but oh well, can't change much about that, can we now..."

She then grabs him with a levitation spell and brings him to her face.

"So, are we having fun with this little game?" she asks him curiously.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
She then grabs him with a levitation spell and brings him to her face.

"So, are we having fun with this little game?" she asks him curiously.

"Nononononononooooooo" wheezes the miniature earth pony in a singe piteous gasp of air before trying futlilely to wriggle out of the demonic mare's hold.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The succubus nods and says: "Correct. Not fun, so I'll just have to think about paying a visit to this helper of yours instead. I'll have to make sure you don't escape on me, though..."

Then, she pins him flat to the ground and positions her rear above him, her intent quite clear. He's protected by spells from any kind of harm, but it will still feel very uncomfortable for him.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The succubus nods and says: "Correct. Not fun, so I'll just have to think about paying a visit to this helper of yours instead. I'll have to make sure you don't escape on me, though..."

Then, she pins him flat to the ground and positions her rear above him, her intent quite clear. He's protected by spells from any kind of harm, but it will still feel very uncomfortable for him.

The demonologist can only stare in naked horror at the looming horror, unable to do more than pitifully squeak, having already screamed his throat beyond raw as, which is not aided by his heart's insane beating rates that are close to fainting from overexertion.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The demonologist can only stare in naked horror at the looming horror, unable to do more than pitifully squeak, having already screamed his throat beyond raw as, which is not aided by his heart's insane beating rates that are close to fainting from overexertion.

The mare sits down, squishing the tiny wannabe wizard under her butt, who enters a world of discomfort, even though he is right under a heavenly soft rear.

"Well, puppy, what do you think? Should go find out who this Lady Ruby Dream is? I think we need to have a word with her about this little incident. Of course we could just notify the authorites in Inferno or you could tell the princesses and Queen Segment. It's technically your duty to report such a dangerous thing to your superiors, isn't it?"

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The mare sits down, squishing the tiny wannabe wizard under her butt, who enters a world of discomfort, even though he is right under a heavenly soft rear.

"Well, puppy, what do you think? Should go find out who this Lady Ruby Dream is? I think we need to have a word with her about this little incident. Of course we could just notify the authorites in Inferno or you could tell the princesses and Queen Segment. It's technically your duty to report such a dangerous thing to your superiors, isn't it?"

Amity ponders a bit if in this situation the Princesses and Segment would be her superiors or not, is she acting as a Princess or as the Royal Fleet Admiral? No matter what the case is Amity decides it would be best to send a report, though doing so through Amini to avoid ending every sentence in stylized barking. "After I hear what the Capital is planning I say we do track this instigator down, wan." Amity notes, her displeasure seeping through the cutesy Succubus form she's in. "Too many times I've been stepping over the bodies of civilians I failed to save and draping myself in the banner of the 'noble avenger,' wan. this time I want to solve this before anyone is unduly involved, wan."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Well, I wonder what kind of motivation this Lady could have to try and wreak havoc upon Equestria. All it would have caused is death and destruction." the flaming succubus wonders, "Maybe they want to undermine the trust in the authorities who should protect the citizens from such events. Since they didn't know what kind of demon would have been summoned, it could have been far more catastrophic and potentially destroyed nations, which sounds more like something someone completely insane would do."

Getting bored of the tiny stallion, she takes him up and puts him into a jar.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, I wonder what kind of motivation this Lady could have to try and wreak havoc upon Equestria. All it would have caused is death and destruction." the flaming succubus wonders, "Maybe they want to undermine the trust in the authorities who should protect the citizens from such events. Since they didn't know what kind of demon would have been summoned, it could have been far more catastrophic and potentially destroyed nations, which sounds more like something someone completely insane would do."

Getting bored of the tiny stallion, she takes him up and puts him into a jar.

The fly-sized stallion bangs a little on the glass of the jar but whimpers and calms down very rapidly.

The grass fields are flourishing immensely. It seems they are absorbing something en mass which they then convert into literal flower power, growing deeper into rock and shattering it or outright converting it into more landmass full of verdancy. The scent of taint is almost gone, thanks to the floral focus of the three demon mares.