Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {Sign-up}

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Notification(RuBoo): The next post will take a little bit, so I'm going to call it a night.  I have yet another busy day at college, so it be a smart idea on my part to stop early anyway ^^;

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Notification: I won't be able to post for tonight. I have a tour of another college to attend to, and I need to get some sleep and get everything organized for the day.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Tres' power is out currently

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Notification: The power has stabilized for right now.  If the electricity goes out yet again before I get the chance to post, I will alert someone again.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Notification: The sun will be rising up by the end of the night, at least that is what I am aiming for.  I have no idea if I'd be able to post more after the sunrise post so keep that in mind. ^^;

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Notification: I won't be able to post for tonight.  I need to flesh out a few things for the post, and I need to get alot of studying out of the way. I should have a post ready for Monday night.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Notification: Since finals are coming soon, I need to put most of my attention into my studying.  So, for the next two weeks, posting will be very erratic.  I am sorry for the inconvenience, and I will try to post as much as I am able to.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Update: I am almost done with all of my college assignments.  I just have one more thing to do for my class, and then I'll be free again.  I should be able to post for Crystal's shop by the end of the work week.  Sorry for the long wait ^^;

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Notification: Finally posted after so long! It will take a bit before I am able to post what I have been able to before finals week started, but I'm slowing getting into posting again. :D

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
TresdeLeche went to bed. The heat is too high at her location.

Last edited by a moderator:

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Good news and bad news: The leak in the house is fixed, but it took most of the day to fix and check. I will only be able to post once for tonight sadly ^^;

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Notification: Still dealing with pains and the inconsistent weather in my area. It is still hard for me to think of anything to post, so my progress is still slower than I want it to be >.<

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Sorry I was unable to post. Long story short, I  strained the sight in one of my eyes while trying to watch a show with one eye, and my sight became a little fucked up. I should be okay by Monday night. I'm gonna tend to my eyes for the time being ^^;

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Notification: I won' be able to post for tonight. I need to sleep early to get ready for a trip me and my father have to do. If everything goes well, I should be back by this afternoon to post what I need to post ^^

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Notification: I have posted, but it may be any only post for the night. The heat has drained a good amount of my energy away..again -_-+

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Small question I've been pondering; if Shivers ever does get to learn alchemy, will he be limited to making potions such as those mentioned in the character creation sheet, and maybe a few poisons? Or will his skills also include things like pills, salves, and/or other presumably alchemical creations?

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Small question I've been pondering; if Shivers ever does get to learn alchemy, will he be limited to making potions such as those mentioned in the character creation sheet, and maybe a few poisons? Or will his skills also include things like pills, salves, and/or other presumably alchemical creations?

Send a PM to Meds for further detailing on the topic. Since Shivers is at a beginning level, it is hard to tell for right now. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
RuBoo, I am not sure I understand what you are trying to ask. I see two different manner of topics being broached here, yet the leap you perform in-between them from one to another confuses me and thus I ask that you give both topics their own clearly worded question, along with an example of what you mean as well as what Shivers might seek to accomplish in said field/topic.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Real quick: RuBoo, did you post for Shiver's reaction to the hug? I want to be sure just in case if I missed your post.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Real quick: RuBoo, did you post for Shiver's reaction to the hug? I want to be sure just in case if I missed your post.

You did not miss anything. I have nothing to add.

RuBoo, I am not sure I understand what you are trying to ask. I see two different manner of topics being broached here, yet the leap you perform in-between them from one to another confuses me and thus I ask that you give both topics their own clearly worded question, along with an example of what you mean as well as what Shivers might seek to accomplish in said field/topic.

There's only one real question, it's whether he will be limited to potions or if other things can also be made with alchemy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Whether he will be limited to potions or if other things can also be made with alchemy.

Alchemy itself is a considerably cruder stage of chemistry.

Therefore, I can say that the answer is yes, Shivers can learn to do substances like a pill bottle or tube of gel or subcutaneous injections that each have varying effects.

It is not going to be easy though.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Alchemy itself is a considerably cruder stage of chemistry.

Therefore, I can say that the answer is yes, Shivers can learn to do substances like a pill bottle or tube of gel or subcutaneous injections that each have varying effects.

It is not going to be easy though.

If alchemy were easy, everyone would be making potions.