Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {Sign-up}

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Notification: I will most likely not post tonight. I had a long day getting things set up for college, and I had a close call with one of the choices. I am still slightly shaken up about the choice >.<;

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Notification: Due to having to work on so many errands on Friday, I didn't have much energy to use for posting. I'll try my best to think of something when Saturday night hits! >.<

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Notification: I am needed for yet another errand early in the morning, so I won't be able to post anything for tonight. Sorry for yet another slowing down posting >.<

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
RuBoo: Could you add a little more to your latest post? The post looks very lacking as it is presently. 

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
...I'm not really sure what Shivers would have for breakfast... I like egg in the basket, as well as sausage, egg and cheese bagel sandwiches, but those don't sound very pony-like. Granted, Shivers is a changeling, but still.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Might I make a suggestion: Shivers can always go to the kitchen to see if anyone is cooking and see if there is enough for him too.

Right now he is in the storage areas for some reason.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Might I make a suggestion: Shivers can always go to the kitchen to see if anyone is cooking and see if there is enough for him too.

Right now he is in the storage areas for some reason.

That was where he went with Alula... Er, I think? I can't recall it ever being named as a kitchen or dining room or anything... But, maybe I'm wrong?

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
That was where he went with Alula... Er, I think? I can't recall it ever being named as a kitchen or dining room or anything... But, maybe I'm wrong?

Right now Shivers is in the storage area. Not in the kitchen. Those two are separate for good reasons.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
What exactly are you having trouble with? All the details are right there.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
What exactly are you having trouble with? All the details are right there.

I don't have any idea what's going on around Shivers. Aside from what I've been told. And, call me stupid, but I can't think of anything to do with that...

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Is the kitchen area not clear? Is there confusion regarding who is present or maybe what they are doing? Are you confued as to what Shivers is doing or where he is in relation to anything else? What is causing the confusion?

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Is the kitchen area not clear? Is there confusion regarding who is present or maybe what they are doing? Are you confued as to what Shivers is doing or where he is in relation to anything else? What is causing the confusion?

Who is present and what they're doing. Including Shivers. Honestly, I don't know if he knows what he's doing, if my bumbling about is any indication...

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
There are adult changeling drones in the kitchen cooking for the nymphs.

There are several nymphs there learning to eat.

There is something being cooked in the kitchen.

The kitchen area is not a huge place but it can seat many changelings comfortably.

Voila.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
There are adult changeling drones in the kitchen cooking for the nymphs.

There are several nymphs there learning to eat.

There is something being cooked in the kitchen.

The kitchen area is not a huge place but it can seat many changelings comfortably.

Voila.

And what is being cooked, and not specifically for the nymphs?

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
As you can find out in the post

It seems there is a frying pan - three in total across the stoveplates -in which a slab of meat covered in spices is being handled. It smells delicious but is filled with an emotional charge as well and in several varieties as well, while the cook is slowly turning it easy to eat in nibbles that nymphs can bite, chew and nibble down at their pace while learning about digestions along with emotional eating.

There are three frying pans. You can find out more what they are right here.

There is a slab of meat on each one.

Each slab contains emotional energy.

Nothing prevents Shivers from asking if he might cook for himself, have those present maybe fry a little for him or if he can have a share too. Nothing prevents that. It should actually be asked.

In fact it might be a good idea to ask.

It might even be a very good idea to ask.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
As you can find out in the post

There are three frying pans. You can find out more what they are right here.

There is a slab of meat on each one.

Each slab contains emotional energy.

Nothing prevents Shivers from asking if he might cook for himself, have those present maybe fry a little for him or if he can have a share too. Nothing prevents that. It should actually be asked.

In fact it might be a good idea to ask.

It might even be a very good idea to ask.

I am aware what frying pans are.

I am aware what meat is. Although the wording suggests that there is a slab of meat on the three frying pans, rather than one in each pan. Not to mention, I'm not really a fan of most types of meat.

The post did mention emotional energy. I'm not quite that stupid.

I don't know how Shivers was raised, but I prefer to stay out of the way when I can. That's why I don't tend to make those sorts of requests.

I don't usually ask those sorts of questions.

I, personally, rarely ask such things.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Then perhaps Shivers might stand on the sidelines a bit? If he has grown up in a manner that you now mentioned then likely the adults know how he behaves. How about that? Can you make a post describing how Shivers stands on the sidelines waiting to be noticed?

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Then perhaps Shivers might stand on the sidelines a bit? If he has grown up in a manner that you now mentioned then likely the adults know how he behaves. How about that? Can you make a post describing how Shivers stands on the sidelines waiting to be noticed?

I could try. Won't have much detail at all. But then again, does anything I write?

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
[SIZE=16pt]As predicted, the newcomers ragefade without a word of excuses[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Then again, the post quality did indicate that…or should I say lack thereof?[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
[SIZE=16pt]As predicted, the newcomers ragefade without a word of excuses[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Then again, the post quality did indicate that…or should I say lack thereof?[/SIZE]

Yeah, sorry 'bout that. Still not entirely sure what I'm doing, I'm lost amid the changelings... Not to mention, most RPs I've been in have been... Of a different sort... On top of being one-on-one, player-wise...

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
My Skype is acting up. She has no idea when it'll act right again. -_-+

Last edited by a moderator: