Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {Sign-up}

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
It's good. Now I just have to wrangle a post into form... Don't hold your breathe please.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
...Hello. Found this RP Thread on the sidebar, and it piqued my interest. I'm not sure how it works, though. I've seen RP threads in other forums before, but they were always split into a sign-up/OOC thread and an IC thread, and not three separate threads with one for each...

Last edited by a moderator:

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
I'm not sure what you mean by  "one for each".

We have a sign-up thread, a main RP thread and a thead for side stories that happen outside of the main storyline and may not be canon.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
As Torzar outlines it.

Main Thread is where the action itself happens.

Side Thread is where the usually non-canon things happen.

This Sign-up & OoC thread is where chatter happens.

If you are interested you can easily find the instruction on the first page of this thread.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
...Hello. Found this RP Thread on the sidebar, and it piqued my interest. I'm not sure how it works, though. I've seen RP threads in other forums before, but they were always split into a sign-up/OOC thread and an IC thread, and not three separate threads with one for each...

If you want to join, you will need to look at the character sheet to create your character (the character creation sheet in question is on the first page of the thread).  Read the character creation sheet carefully, and check with either me and/or Meds (the Co-DM) for confirmation on your character. 

If you have any further questions about the rp or if anything is unclear, please feel free to ask.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
If you want to join, you will need to look at the character sheet to create your character (the character creation sheet in question is on the first page of the thread).  Read the character creation sheet carefully, and check with either me and/or Meds (the Co-DM) for confirmation on your character. 

If you have any further questions about the rp or if anything is unclear, please feel free to ask.

Hmm... Well, I've decided that my main OCs are incompatible with this RP, so I opted to make a new one. After a few thorough readings of the "character creation sheet". However, his physical details are still undecided, he needs a name, and there's one other thing to be decided from the character sheet. Should I send details in a PM?

I'm not sure what you mean by  "one for each".

We have a sign-up thread, a main RP thread and a thead for side stories that happen outside of the main storyline and may not be canon.

Well, this one seems like an OOC thread, and the main RP thread is what it says it is, but... This is what sign-up threads I've seen look like...

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm... Well, I've decided that my main OCs are incompatible with this RP, so I opted to make a new one. After a few thorough readings of the "character creation sheet". However, his physical details are still undecided, he needs a name, and there's one other thing to be decided from the character sheet. Should I send details in a PM?

Well, this one seems like an OOC thread, and the main RP thread is what it says it is, but... This is what sign-up threads I've seen look like...

The page you linked to is the stats page.  This is where you'll be able to keep up with your character's stats and progress for when they level up. This thread too is also OOC.

And send a PM to both me and Meds so we can give you advise about the details you are talking about.  

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
The page you linked to is the stats page.  This is where you'll be able to keep up with your character's stats and progress for when they level up. This thread too is also OOC.

And send a PM to both me and Meds so we can give you advise about the details you are talking about.  

Right, will do.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Just posted a starter scene for your character RuBoo.  You can start rping now.

And welcome to Trapped in Equestia! ^^

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Just posted a starter scene for your character RuBoo.  You can start rping now.

And welcome to Trapped in Equestia! ^^

I assume that I am one of the mentioned adult changelings? That's the only area that's particularly detailed, at any rate.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Fun fact: Mixing drinks is one of the skills I like to give my Sim in The Sims 3. Along with (wouldn't you know it) Alchemy.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Fun fact: Mixing drinks is one of the skills I like to give my Sim in The Sims 3. Along with (wouldn't you know it) Alchemy.

Notification: After tonight's post, I'm going to start stop posting for the night.  I have college to attend to tomorrow, and I am just losing steam in general. How do you like the posts so far btw?

RuBoo: The post is up.  I am done for the night, and you have make up the appearance of the model Shivers will choose to turn into ^^

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Notification: After tonight's post, I'm going to start stop posting for the night.  I have college to attend to tomorrow, and I am just losing steam in general. How do you like the posts so far btw?

Alright. Now that I know what I'm doing, more or less, they're alright.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
I apologize Xatarias,

The large post I spent a long time writing decided to self-terminate and I am too tired to re-write it all.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Arghh, that sucks. It's happened to me a time or two.

No apologies necessary. Take all the time you need :)

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
That post was a right ***** to get up. I had to re-write it four times.

Also, our GM is having electrical trouble, hence why she was not online last night. We apologize for this breakdown in communication.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Ruboo: I'm back, but I am a little on the tired side.  I'll post a couple of posts so the scene isn't completely frozen. xD

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Sadly, that will be my only post for the night. ^^;  I need to rest my mind for the rest of the night. 

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Ruboo:
Sorry if I went silent all of a sudden.  I'm having slight rp burnout, so I'm taking a break for Friday.  I'll be back to rping Saturday afternoon.  Thank you for your patience! ^^

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
RuBoo:
Sorry that it took so long to get a post.  I hope you didn't have to wait for too long! >.<

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Ruboo:
Sorry if I went silent all of a sudden.  I'm having slight rp burnout, so I'm taking a break for Friday.  I'll be back to rping Saturday afternoon.  Thank you for your patience! ^^

Looks like afternoon for you is midnight for me. What a time for me to actually choose to go to bed at a sensible hour, eh?

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Looks like afternoon for you is midnight for me. What a time for me to actually choose to go to bed at a sensible hour, eh?

I rarely go to bed at sensible times anymore to be honest, so I can empathize with that statement. xD

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
I rarely go to bed at sensible times anymore to be honest, so I can empathize with that statement. xD

My grandfather watches TV in the basement, just on the other side of the north wall to my room, and he watches until late. I can go to bed whenever I want, but I can't sleep until after he leaves. That's nothing compared to my sister, though, she apparently doesn't go to bed until 2:00...

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
My grandfather watches TV in the basement, just on the other side of the north wall to my room, and he watches until late. I can go to bed whenever I want, but I can't sleep until after he leaves. That's nothing compared to my sister, though, she apparently doesn't go to bed until 2:00...

Dang. o_o  

I can see why you are a night owl now, especially with all that commotion going around xD
(P.S: I will start posting again in the next hour. )