TiTsEd - A save editor

Queen_Step

May 19, 2024
I apologize if this is somehow a necro but im trying to edit things that can't be edited in the state editor or github editor with minerva. unfortunately i am incredibly tech illiterate, and im struggling to import JSON files into minerva so i can save them out as .sol files.

even if its a smidge of help, anything would be appreciated. sorry for the bother.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I apologize if this is somehow a necro but im trying to edit things that can't be edited in the state editor or github editor with minerva. unfortunately i am incredibly tech illiterate, and im struggling to import JSON files into minerva so i can save them out as .sol files.
I don't think Minerva can use JSON to produce .sol. It sounds like you're mixing both versions of the game
Flash (the old version up to 0.8.160) uses .sol and .tits files.
JavaScript uses JSON.
Which version are you playing? Have you tried the JavaScript editor?

Reactions: Queen_Step

Queen_Step

May 19, 2024
I don't think Minerva can use JSON to produce .sol. It sounds like you're mixing both versions of the game
Flash (the old version up to 0.8.160) uses .sol and .tits files.
JavaScript uses JSON.
Which version are you playing? Have you tried the JavaScript editor?
Thank you for replying, yes I have. Im trying to fix a (potentially) broken flurry flag in regards to the conservation content. Despite not being pregnant the option is greyed out, and reading as though flurry is pregnant.

I tinkered with start5's Javascript editor, but nothing i did seemed to fix anything. I felt my only choice was to go further back, as perhaps the sol editors could see something the current ones do not, or that was the thought pattern. but if it's impossible to convert JSON back into an .sol, as you say, it may have been in vain.

Thank you again for taking time to reply.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Thank you for replying, yes I have. Im trying to fix a (potentially) broken flurry flag in regards to the conservation content. Despite not being pregnant the option is greyed out, and reading as though flurry is pregnant.
1. I don't know if you noticed, but it's possible to edit NPCS in star5's editor. The 'Character' box is a drop-down menu. There might be something in there.

2. JSON files can be opened with a standard Text Editor, but TiTS doesn't do anything to make it's saves convenient to read. There are webpages that can take a JSON and make it human-readable.

3. If you think it's a bug, you can post your save in Bug Reports and hope a coder can help fix your save. Especially if you can figure out how to reproduce this state.

Queen_Step

May 19, 2024
1. I don't know if you noticed, but it's possible to edit NPCS in star5's editor. The 'Character' box is a drop-down menu. There might be something in there.

2. JSON files can be opened with a standard Text Editor, but TiTS doesn't do anything to make it's saves convenient to read. There are webpages that can take a JSON and make it human-readable.

3. If you think it's a bug, you can post your save in Bug Reports and hope a coder can help fix your save. Especially if you can figure out how to reproduce this state.
1. I did indeed know, it was the first thing I tried, I tinkered with nearly everything I could in regards to flurry, but no matter what i did or how I changed steele's body, the problem still occurred.

2. Thank you, I can give that a try, to see if there's anything I can tinker with.

3. That was my next bet, however, I figure it's a long shot if only considering A) I have no idea how i tripped it in the first place. From the build flurry's conservation content went live, I haven't been able to trigger those scenes. And B) because my save is modded and I'm fairly new, im not sure if anyone even would. If you think it's worth it i can try it.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
3. That was my next bet, however, I figure it's a long shot if only considering A) I have no idea how i tripped it in the first place. From the build flurry's conservation content went live, I haven't been able to trigger those scenes. And B) because my save is modded and I'm fairly new, im not sure if anyone even would. If you think it's worth it i can try it.
Have you tried those scenes on a different character? The Cheat Menu makes testing this stuff on a new character much easier.

Depending on what you modded, it may or may not have made a difference. It's hard to tell without seeing the save in question.

Worst that can happen is they tell you it's not a bug. You could also start a new topic in the regular forum and post it there, to see if anyone can help. I think this has moved on from being relevant to this thread, anyway.

Queen_Step

May 19, 2024
Have you tried those scenes on a different character? The Cheat Menu makes testing this stuff on a new character much easier.

Depending on what you modded, it may or may not have made a difference. It's hard to tell without seeing the save in question.

Worst that can happen is they tell you it's not a bug. You could also start a new topic in the regular forum and post it there, to see if anyone can help. I think this has moved on from being relevant to this thread, anyway.
I think I will attempt doing that next. you have given me resources to tinker with and I appreciate that.
I apologize for the derailing. Ironically, I had made a thread with an attached save, but thought it best to go looking instead of waiting.

My next steps if all else fails will be to post a bugreport. I won't go off topic any further, thanks for again for your time.

Reactions: Theron

Potatobrain

Dec 6, 2018
Question, ive done what was written earlier in this thread to redo kiro and her quest.
now that my kiro is bimbofied i cant interact with her i only get the text "Kiro can’t do much of anything right now. You should give her a break for a bit and try again later."
any solution to that?