TiTsEd - A save editor

irioth

May 12, 2016
Help. I suddenly became unable to launch TiTSEd in my Windows 7 system. The following error message opens when I try (see screnshot)

Up to a couple days ago, everything worked normally. As far as I can tell, the only significant change in my system since then was to install the most recent Windows update.

Italian part of the error message more or less says: It is Impossible to set Owner feature because of a Windows element not previously visualized in...

Cattura.PNG

Such update included Microsoft.NET Framework 4.7 for Windows 7.

Last edited:

irioth

May 12, 2016
Update: I used System Restore to reverse the last Windows Update and the problem disappeared, so I found the culprit. However the update includes the monthly security update to Windows 7, Office, and Silverlight, so to skip it seems troublesome. I suppose the next step would be to try and install these security updates but not the new version of Microsoft.NET Framework 4.7.

irioth

May 12, 2016
Update: I can confirm installation of Microsoft.NET Framework 4.7 is what causes TiTSEd in Windows 7 to malfunction, since by removing that program alone from the last Windows update package, everything keeps working normally. I suppose I'm going to avoid and hide this Windows update until TiTSEd developers are able to solve the issue.

Tigre63

Jun 14, 2017
Hi, just downloaded it, have all the required programs, everything, but when I open TiTSed, no window opens. I checked the task manager processes list and the process starts in the then closes shortly after. Can anyone help me troubleshoot this? it might be that my computer is completely messed up and barely operable, but i feel like the application should at least open since all others do.

Dark Ether

Aug 27, 2015
Odd. I updated my system just today with the three latest updates, and can launch the editor just fine. Are you using the latest version of everything? Did you try launching as administrator?

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Hi, just downloaded it, have all the required programs, everything, but when I open TiTSed, no window opens. I checked the task manager processes list and the process starts in the then closes shortly after. Can anyone help me troubleshoot this? it might be that my computer is completely messed up and barely operable, but i feel like the application should at least open since all others do.
Right-click on the zip file
Check the 'Unblock' and click 'Apply'
Then unzip the files

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
I am using the newest Save Editor v0.24.1 and thankfully I have multiple saves of the same file, because after I tried to use the editor I get this error when I try to load the modded file.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/azureink/error1065_zpsn9ig86vq.png
And all I did was remove the scales from my arms and legs, and add a few of the erotic tapes (that you should find in the wild as drops) to my inventory. Nothing else.

So I went back to the previous save editor 0.23 and it gave me the same error. After each unsuccessful attempt I just load one of the other files and save overwrite the unworking file so it works again.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Only ever seen that error when you add an item the game doesn't load. Chill Pills, Tachyon Beam Lasers, and one of the armors I think. Try removing stuff from the borked save file's inventory until it let's you load it in game. Do it one at time so you know which item is screwing you over.

Jarkeld

Jun 17, 2017
I don't suppose anyone knows a way to edit the furpies SSTDs with the editor? I can't seem to find the tags anywhere.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
and add a few of the erotic tapes.

Yeah, for some reason the story "Becoming One Of The Girls" doesn't load properly when adding it with TiTsEd. Probably a typo in the code somewhere. Id fix it myself but I have no idea how.

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
Ok I found out it was because of "Becoming One Of The Girls" that caused the error.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
You don't get multiple prostates if you have more than one dick though.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
You don't get multiple prostates if you have more than one dick though.
Well, that's kinda based in reality. However, the prostate is also a free floating "bead" in the game unconnected to urethra so... *shrug*

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Well, that's kinda based in reality.
That was my point. The effects of adding penises makes sense, while adding vaginas doesn't really make sense, as it adds things that don't really make sense as well, like entire wombs, despite supposedly only adding a vagina.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
That was my point. The effects of adding penises makes sense, while adding vaginas doesn't really make sense, as it adds things that don't really make sense as well, like entire wombs, despite supposedly only adding a vagina.
Your point stands on why wombs are added instead of just vaginas, but there are conditions where women (un)naturally have two sets of organs. I have things otherwise to say but I don't know how to make it not seem like an off-topic, unintelligible rant where none is needed so I'll just leave it here.

starscream

Jun 13, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with TitsEd-specific Treatment paths (Double stud & Shrinkage)? When I input their value and have the Treatment run its process it only shows its icon, no actual changes occur. All of the normal (Bull/Amazon) paths work fine when done the same way.

Feb 18, 2017
Gotta ask, Want to make adjustments to what children I have yet I'm struggling to find the required flags in the raw tab. Am I missing something or is that something in the works? I'd appreciate being able to "design" my char's children.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Gotta ask, Want to make adjustments to what children I have yet I'm struggling to find the required flags in the raw tab. Am I missing something or is that something in the works? I'd appreciate being able to "design" my char's children.
You can modify the genes you pass down by modifying the characteristics of the character called "PC_Baby". It is in the character selection list like Anno and other NPCs. However, you should know that some NPCs will have dominant traits that won't be over-ridden no matter what is changed.