[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xalienxgamerx

Dec 15, 2015
You wander into the desert, noting how good the sand feels on your underbelly compared to rocks and dirt. You are wondering to yourself if maybe it wouldn’t be a bad idea to come out here more often when you spot something moving a little farther ahead of you.

As you get closer, you see that it is the naga that inhabits this dry desert. You stop in your tracks, wondering if it isn’t too late to turn and run, when she turns her head and looks straight at you. You slowly tense your hands, ready to raise your beautiful sword as the naga eyes your new snake-like body hungrily. Just before you can ready yourself, the naga opens her mouth. But instead of hissing, you find that you can understand her speech. “Your new body looks so much better than it did before,” she says, “It looks far more... delectable now.”

You wonder how it is that you can understand her now. Perhaps eating and drinking everything you find isn’t the greatest idea after all, and as a result you’re hallucinating? “It’s been so long since I last saw another of my scaly kin,” she hisses softly, pulling you out of your introspection. “I had almost forgotten how good it is to be able to look at the sleek and powerful curves our kind possess. This place can make you forget, if you aren’t too careful.” As strange as it sounds in your head, you are surprised at how she doesn’t hold her s’s. You aren’t quite sure why you thought that would make sense.

You relax a little as she slithers over to you, though you’re still wary of possibly being attacked despite the bright smile on her face. When she is close enough to you, she surprises you again by draping her arms around your shoulders in a friendly hug and pressing her chest firmly against you. You jump slightly at the sudden embrace, but slowly wrap your arms around her waist and pull her closer to you.

She lets out a soft moan and leans her head forward, pressing her lips against yours. You squeeze her body even more firmly against yours in response, the tips of your tails wrapping around one another. You open your mouth slightly and press your tongue against her lips. She offers no resistance and you begin caressing the inside of her mouth with your tongue, circling her fangs as she uses her own tongue to gently stroke your own.

Something bad happened!

Please report this message, and include any prior scene text or a description of what you did before seeing this message:

Version: 0.6.40

null

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Something bad happened!

Please report this message, and include any prior scene text or a description of what you did before seeing this message:

Version: 0.6.40

null

Naga encounter for male/herm Naga PC with snake tongue? Ughhh... Specific condition scenes always cause most problems. Would fix with next release.

atar

Oct 16, 2015
Bug: Can't feed mimbranes in camp.

Thoughts: Mimbranes can totally escape into this universe and start giving the current factions in COC all sorts of problems :D
Ceraph will no doubt find a good use for them...

atar

Oct 16, 2015
Never actually had them. Could you be more specific?

If you don't feed the mimbranes (an option under masturbation when on your ship), they will begin to cause problems, interrupting your actions in combat to tease yourself, as an example.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
If you don't feed the mimbranes (an option under masturbation when on your ship), they will begin to cause problems, interrupting your actions in combat to tease yourself, as an example.

Would add camp to locations where feeding them is possible with next version.

Enigma

Mar 25, 2016
So don't know whats going on, so i downloaded the swf, imported a save, and found the place to start, but when i enter i get strange stuff like

Lead by curiocity, you enter Stellar Furnace. You look ar^#R*&

{ location: name ‘Stellar Furnace’; function ‘shop (presumably)' }

*@#&%#hat the? It feels a bit like direct condection with holodeck interface, but such things can only work with direct contact. It is hard to think in norm&^@%#$*

{ protocol: verbose deprecated; stream/representation enabled }

{ connection request: from object; id vendor; race ‘arctic fox morph (presumably)'; gender unclear; location ‘behind counter’; position ‘chair (presumably); hind paws on counter; arms (presumably, possibly paws) behind head’ }

{ input from vendor: welcome; this name undefined; this id nemo; notify { shop state disabled; embassy state enabled }; request response }

{ output to nemo; greeting; this name ‘Valerica Steele’; request { protocol; shop state extended; embassy faction; nemo race } }

{ input from nemo: protocol ‘mind connection, limited’; shop state ‘trading license pending, expected time over 100 years’; embassy faction { name undefined; id { guild, ‘stellar furnace’ } one of }; this race { kitsune; action ‘jumps over counter to show nine fluffy tails’ }; request response }

So.... what did I break and how do i fix it?

Only scenes in this area seem to be like this. other stuff seems absolutely fine

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So don't know whats going on, so i downloaded the swf, imported a save, and found the place to start, but when i enter i get strange stuff like

Lead by curiocity, you enter Stellar Furnace. You look ar^#R*&

{ location: name ‘Stellar Furnace’; function ‘shop (presumably)' }

*@#&%#hat the? It feels a bit like direct condection with holodeck interface, but such things can only work with direct contact. It is hard to think in norm&^@%#$*

{ protocol: verbose deprecated; stream/representation enabled }

{ connection request: from object; id vendor; race ‘arctic fox morph (presumably)'; gender unclear; location ‘behind counter’; position ‘chair (presumably); hind paws on counter; arms (presumably, possibly paws) behind head’ }

{ input from vendor: welcome; this name undefined; this id nemo; notify { shop state disabled; embassy state enabled }; request response }

{ output to nemo; greeting; this name ‘Valerica Steele’; request { protocol; shop state extended; embassy faction; nemo race } }

{ input from nemo: protocol ‘mind connection, limited’; shop state ‘trading license pending, expected time over 100 years’; embassy faction { name undefined; id { guild, ‘stellar furnace’ } one of }; this race { kitsune; action ‘jumps over counter to show nine fluffy tails’ }; request response }

So.... what did I break and how do i fix it?

Only scenes in this area seem to be like this. other stuff seems absolutely fine

I've thought it is faitly well explained inside text. That trader is bored and muses himself by imitating machine protocols over telepathy. You don't have to talk much to him, just grab VR pod and leave, this scene is a placeholder anyways.

Enigma

Mar 25, 2016
I've thought it is faitly well explained inside text. That trader is bored and muses himself by imitating machine protocols over telepathy. You don't have to talk much to him, just grab VR pod and leave, this scene is a placeholder anyways.

Ah i see. thanks for the prompt response

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Is there any video or images that can let me see how this looks

It is technically a content pack for TiTS. All interface from TiTS, encounters from CoC.

Kaz93

Mar 25, 2016
Not sure where else to report bugs, so here goes. I have a problem that I keep getting more time on my heat, it was orginally at 7 days after eating a bunch of fox berries, but is now at over 100 days without any further tf items. 

Also, is the 9th kitsune tail not implimented or am I just super unlucky?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Not sure where else to report bugs, so here goes. I have a problem that I keep getting more time on my heat, it was orginally at 7 days after eating a bunch of fox berries, but is now at over 100 days without any further tf items. 

Also, is the 9th kitsune tail not implimented or am I just super unlucky?

There are bug with heat time calculation. Would be fixed in next release. You can remove heat by getting pregnant (oviposition elixir is enough).

9th tail requires level 8 (originally 9, but this was changed since there are no level 9 yet), 90% intellegence (36+ for 9th tail at level 8), and 33% willpower.

sonicblade13

Nov 25, 2015
ok so not sure if this was said or not but do any transformations that happen inside of the C.o.C world change your character in the T.i.T.S. world? if so could you please please please add ember so i can get the dragon tf? i really wish they had a dragon tf in tits

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
ok so not sure if this was said or not but do any transformations that happen inside of the C.o.C world change your character in the T.i.T.S. world? if so could you please please please add ember so i can get the dragon tf? i really wish they had a dragon tf in tits

Yes, all changes are for real. Benoit can sometimes have drake's heart flower in his stock (1/9 chance), which acts as dragon TF.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Noted I have not played with this enough nor I'm I all that interested, I still think it great. I would  be more interested if and when some form of corruption happens. Until then ill use my imagination that my steel is access VR and playing CoC, then play CoC.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
ok so would it also give me an ability similar to the whole dragon breath in coc?

Yes, Dragon Breath is implemented.

Noted I have not played with this enough nor I'm I all that interested, I still think it great. I would  be more interested if and when some form of corruption happens. Until then ill use my imagination that my steel is access VR and playing CoC, then play CoC.

Corruption is mostly used for corrupting NPCs and for scene variants. First is mostly used for slaves and followers (which is not in the goals, at least now) and second is already done (corruption is a hidden stat, but it is here).

Arashi69

Mar 27, 2016
How am I supposed to obtain the fox jewel for Kitsune transformations, or have they not been fully implemented beyond the shrine and the sex scene with the kitsune sisters?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
How am I supposed to obtain the fox jewel for Kitsune transformations, or have they not been fully implemented beyond the shrine and the sex scene with the kitsune sisters?

Kitsunes are fully implemented. It works in the same way - fight kitsune, beat her and have sex (you'll get gift if you just leave).

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Kelt's sex scenes won't proc due to no submission score.(I assume thats the reason anyway).

He isn't actually tested much, but submission score is there. It gets down by 1 every 4 hours. Maybe you are not sticking around much? It would be helpful to know which exactly scene you are tlaking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.