Think-tank: Adding new races, TFs and locations to CoC

Aug 28, 2016
Is the writing so far good enough? I know I haven't written the smut scenes yet, I'm still working on those. I don't have a ton of experience with second person sex scenes, a lot of experience with third but that's not what we need here lol

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
I hope the double post is okay in this instance. I wanted to link to what I have so far. Important note, I haven't written out all the attack descriptions yet, and the smut scenes are still to come. I'd love feedback on the rest though and will be working on the rest. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aYICJfLVq2yN5-UyXZWm3lAso31UHtTQWpHisxXsIZU/edit?usp=sharing

Added to the top of the list:

Last edited by a moderator:

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
Just a note about the reptilum TF tweaks I've meantioned above: You stat gains and losses will scale with your base max stats (In the future, I'll use 'base max stats' for human stats) and not with the modified stats as a dracolisk/dragonewt.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I liked your take on yuki ona nature to somewhat mess anyone that step in her domain and the female part has a ghastly line that fits the persona well

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
I liked your take on yuki ona [...]

I don't want to point a finger on you or anyone, who spelled Yuki-onna wrong. Its just, that I was confused, whats the correct spelling and I had to google for the correct spelling. Just nicely asking if you could try and use the correct spelling in the future.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Ahem Marae fruits on xianxia is a plant tf

Ocean expac well on the way sadly i cant link it from my phone

Partysan

Sep 16, 2015
Oh, i didnt played that mod because i though it was just a combat revamp, does it add some side stories aswell?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Liadri Since you can't link it so suprising I not on phone so here I would do it in your stead xD

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vqTEwcsXjCPuT3MOjT5vFmdyeuG70hiVovMYR_iEZlw/edit?usp=sharing - gdoc with all about scylla/kraken that would sooner or later been added to Xianxia but ofc Stadler or others modders can use this stuff in other mods. In short it adds some info on kraken TF (something ike slight better scylla TF with more tentacles/longer tentacles/more shiny skin (no not yet sparkling effects sadly ^^), few semi new enemy encounters for ocean/deep sea and... promise for scylla camp member.

PS. Not tell anyone but I like shark girls or scylla intro (that stylish shark fins circling around PC forcefully throwed out of boat into watter or ala Pirate of the Caribbean style with tentacles trying to drag PC underwater... mhmm I would say in this case been PC and loosing... wouldn't be actualy so bad idea - detail in gdoc ofc :shibe: )

Aug 28, 2016
I finished the male victory and defeat smut scenes and added them to the doc! :)  I'm not 100% what the female scenes will be yet. I'm not sure there will be a female victory smut scene so for now I think it's ready for coding. 

Female defeat scene added too. 

I plan to flesh things out more and add additional effects for when you are super yuki onna-ed up with new interactions plus the npc. But for now it's ready to join the game!

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Small extra at the end of the doc.. manticore tail pussy rape scene and tf

Oh, i didnt played that mod because i though it was just a combat revamp, does it add some side stories aswell?

Dude you have no idea how many things your missing on by not playing it. Wuxia is a LOT more then just combat revamp. Been adding tons of tf and stuff since im in the project. Soon wuxia will have 3 new zones and like 3 new tf.

so far 6 new tf going for 9 by 0.7c

Partysan

Sep 16, 2015
Small extra at the end of the doc.. manticore tail pussy rape scene and tf

Dude you have no idea how many things your missing on by not playing it. Wuxia is a LOT more then just combat revamp. Been adding tons of tf and stuff since im in the project. Soon wuxia will have 3 new zones and like 3 new tf

You had my atention but now you have my interest, gona give it a try

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Do try out gorgon or scylla :p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@NamelessandAccursed Gave another look over to gdoc and left some comment. Also some more general thing: set right for gdoc to either only commenting or jsut viewing for anyone with link. Atm anyone who is lookking at it can try mess up by doing randomn edits your work.

Aug 28, 2016
@NamelessandAccursed Gave another look over to gdoc and left some comment. Also some more general thing: set right for gdoc to either only commenting or jsut viewing for anyone with link. Atm anyone who is lookking at it can try mess up by doing randomn edits your work.

Replied and added the elements you requested. :) And I set it to comments only so that people cannot edit my work.

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
Dude you have no idea how many things your missing on by not playing it. Wuxia is a LOT more then just combat revamp. Been adding tons of tf and stuff since im in the project. Soon wuxia will have 3 new zones and like 3 new tf.

Would be nice, if you could branch out from Kitteh6660/master and point me to the commits for this. As of now I'm not in the mood of reinventing the wheel to get this into CoC Revamp ^^

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Well kitteh still did most of the original groundwork but xianxia is slowly turning into something even bigger. Unlike Kitteh who somewhat work alone doing everything Ormael and I have been working togueter since his early release.. Me as his main tester and him as the coder however ive started taking on the role of writer adding tons of new content to the game since my first release Scylla tf.

Kitteh never had a writer in the first place he picks up whatever old text he can find or write it himself from scrap. Sometime with placeholder like content. 

Ive recently not only taken to writing tf but also design encounters allowing Ormael more free time to code his stuff (althrough sometime i get carried and he end up with way more content then he predicted. 0.7c was just suposed to be fixing ascension and add some new location with minimal content. Instead i added two new tf and several extra encounters including winter wolves and scylla battle plus several remix such as underwater shark girls and the shark girl frenzy)

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Saw it that bonus to int is fiting

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
About the lip body part you should connect this to the face part wich already exist for simplification.

Its infinitely easyer to code something that exist already then something that doesnt.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Eyes has its own slot since gorgon and cat morph revamp. When i mean face i mean face as in face slot same as shark morph bite/ naga fang / spider morph fang/ animal faces