The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The orcs nod, and Jackal returns a few minutes later. She does spot something shiny sticking out of his pocket, but he quickly thrusts his hands into his pocket, blocking her view.
"So... Give me one good reason not to sell all of you to the pain houses." He says coldly.
"We... We are sorry. We will obey and learn." One of the females says, bowing her head.
"I should hope so. Make another mistake, and I will not hesitate to send you to the REAL hell." He growls, and the orcs nod submissively.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She raises a brow at his sudden reaction but drops it for now "None of them know any helpful skills.. just hunting related garbage that likely no one will be interested in. However, it seems they have learned their place so I say we give them the normal run down over the new few days."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. Would you do it? You said you wanted some training in how to train slaves." He says, glancing at her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sure, I can do it... though I would hope you would sticka round to ensure don't fuck anything up." She approaches the orcs chained to the wall "I am going to release you from the wall and free your hands. Until you have proven your loyalty, I will be leaving your ankles shackled, understand?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"If I stick around, the chances that I'll kill them increases with every passing minute." He grumbles, glaring at the orcs, who quail in fear, but nod at Phorsaal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She stops and turns to Jackal "Fine, then you should just leave until you have your head back on your shoulders. Go hate fuck Karline, she will love it." She makes shooing motions with her hands.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm not even in the mood to fuck... But thanks for the advice." He says, glaring at the orcs one last time as he fingers the object in his pocket, then turns around to leave.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She follows him out before stopping in the door way "Ok, what the hell is in your pocket? Your hand has been glued to it this whole time."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He pauses for a long moment. "Something... Precious. A reminder of times gone by. And the fuckers almost destroyed it." He murmurs, glancing at her, then away.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs and shakes her head "Whatever just... just go calm down, I will bug you about it later. Though if it is so precious you should keep it in your house, not in the slave room." She mutters before stepping back inside and moving over to release the orcs from the wall.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I just... I was hiding it..." He mutters, before walking back to his house, his head bowed.
The orcs don't try to fight her when she unchains them, and kneel before her, awaiting their orders.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good. Lets start with the most basic. Nothing is more appealing than a slave that knows their place." She stops in front of one of the girls "Master, mistress, lord, lady... demons love their titles and it really makes them happy when you use them. By default, use Master or mistress unless told other wise. You there... lets say I just asked you to clean my room... how do you reply?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good! That is the proper honorific. However, work on that stutter, failure to communicate is a real problem. You must place your trust in your owner to treat you fairly, there for fear stuttering should not be present" She moves over to the male "You there... lets say you just stumbled and spilled water all over the floor. Your master, upset at the failure, slaps you... how do you respond?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good. you bow your head and apologize. You do not stand up and talk back, for your failure is your own fault and they own everything around you. Now then. All of you stand up and stay by the far wall. We will now work on posture as you all seem to understand honorifics... which is good."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
All the orcs get to their feet and stand up straight against the wall, though the male's natural bone structure forces him to hunch slightly, though he tries to straighten himself as much as he can.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She approaches them and nods... even at the male "You have a hunch dear, there isn't much you can do about that now other than try to stop it form getting worse. Now then, even with shackles you should be able to walk across this room in a smooth and elegant manner." She steps to the side and nods "All together, I want you to move across the room and smoothly as you can."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Umm... Wait. What do you mean by smooth and elegant? Can you show us?" One of the females asks, raising her hand with a tinge of nervousness in her voice.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Very well." She moves to the other wall and walks toward them. One foot in front of the other, her steps completely silent, her legs not making a single unnecessary movement and her hips swaying gently from side to side. Her posture is perfect, her body radiating grace as she stops in front of them "Just like that. No flailing arms or heavy foot falls. Even from you dear" She says toward the male "your steps should be smooth but powerful instead of dainty like I just showed."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhh... Okay." They murmur, before trying to walk gracefully and elegantly. The females manage it quite easily, already used to moving quietly through the forests, but the male on the other hand... Leaves a lot to be desired.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs and shakes her head "Ok, you there, male, you keep working on that while I get these three set up in the kitchen." She says while taking them there "Now then... can you all clean properly?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They glance at each other, then resolutely shake their heads.
"We lived in tents. No floors. We didn't really need to clean." One of the females says.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That's fine. The basics are easy to pick up." She fills up a cup of water... and pours it on the floor "Spills are the most common kind of mess. Now then, think, using what is in this kitchen... how can you clean it up?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Um...." The orcs look around, before one of them points to a towel. "That? Looks like it should do the job..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, that is called a towel. It is made of cloth and used to dry things. They come in all sizes and used on both people and messes. Now then, use that towel and clean up the spill for me."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
One of them walks over to take the towel and clean the floor, her ass jiggling slightly as she wipes up the mess.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins at the view and nods "Perfect. A small spill like that will dry up on the towel with time. However." She takes the towel and soaks it in the sink "If the towel should ever gets soaked, you have to wring it." She twists the towel, getting the worst of the water out of it "Once it is like this, it is safe to bring to the laundry as it won't drip everywhere. Also when it is like this, is a good time to use it to clean the table.... now you all DESTROYED the other table, so instead, use this damp towel and wipe down the counters." She hands it to one of them at random.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The orcs glance at each other, before the one who was handed the towel takes it and starts wiping down the counter, her breasts swaying with every wipe across the counter.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Excellent. Now then." She grabs the sponge "This is a sponge, it is squishy and absorbent, meaning it will suck up liquids. It is also very good for cleaning." She opens up the cabinet under the sink, pulling out some cleaning spray "This is cleaning solution, it smells good and cleans up messes easier... just don't eat it, it is nasty and will hurt you."

With that explained... she starts making a mess. She opens the spices and knocks them all over, she leaves bowls and plates out and even tosses some food around "you three are to clean this place up... make it spotless, while I go help out the other guy."