The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
The boar illusion thrashes for what it can, one of its tusk stabbing close to Erona, but in a show of pretend heroism, Rissa dives down from the tree and reverts to her demon form midair, drawing her shamshir blade and driving it into the illusion's back before it can struggle anymore. The thing squeals, but disappears in a puff of smoke. "Sorry... to ruin your meal." She amiably huffs, "I don't always remember the strength of a sword that turns things to smoke. You have my apology."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Orton opens his mouth in surprise, then quickly closes it before saying something. For a dumb orc, he was smart enough to know when to shut his mouth.
"You! What the fuck are you!?" Erona yells, the tip of her sword already at Rissa's throat.

[Go slow. Anime watching.]

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"A travelling Djinn, similar to what most know as a genie. I was watching from a perch nearby and you two caught my eye. The bind around the boar's legs seemed close to breaking around back, so I thought I might hop down to help in case it was about to get free. But uh- I didn't mean to vaporize it, if that means anything. No need for the sword. Djinns help people, not hurt them." She calmly says, a friendly smile on her face all the while.

[Take your time dude. :)]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Way ahead of you" She says with a smirk, snapping her fingers and calling out the largest and probably most aggressive tentacle storm she has summoned yet. Limbs are bound, holes are filled... and not in the fun way.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The poison immediately splats to the floor, along with the infected blood.

[Oh, keep in mind this is more of a shapeshifting, and not an illusion thing. As soon as you go back to your regular body... You're gonna have to take care of it.]

Pained moans and screams fill the air as all the orcs are raped, each getting more than one tentacle roughly shoved into their holes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, isn't this lovely... I feel like it is almost painting worthy. The breaking of a slave... a very poetic title don't you think?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Jackal snorts and nods. "Indeed... Tentacles, whips, and then sell them to a nasty person for a high price. Basically, whoever gives me a good price, is going to get a slave. I don't care about their background. Not this time." He says, clenching his fists.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She reaches out and pokes his muzzle "Jackal... I suggest you take a deep breath and think about it. All slaves start out rough in some manner. You just have to work with them."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Start out rough? I built this place with my own damn hands!" He growls, narrowing his eyes at the orcs. "And then they completely trashed the damn place! How would you feel!?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Angry. Down right furious." She puts her arm around his shoulders "But a room can be fixed and repaired... slaves tend to be a bit more fragile than that."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"And your point is? Some people pay very well for a broken slave." He says, sneering at the orcs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"i'm saying you are not acting like yourself right now. You are passing up the chance to make more just because you are angry."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She snaps her fingers and stops the tentacle attack, sending them away and dropping the orcs to the floor.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Home sweet home!]

They groan as they try to get to their feet, but collapse to the floor instead, twitching.
"Phorsaal... Why don't you give them the introductory speech?" Jackal says, before picking up small and shiny from the floor before walking out.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
(Ok)

"Ok Ragnar can you get the meat out of that fuck. We're going to have to drop the meat off at home and head over to a clinic to get this poison out of me." He says as he wipes off the ravengers blood form his hammer.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She raises a brow and watches him leave before facing the orcs once more "Alright, listen up you sorry lot. You have been bested, twice, by my friend and I. Both by stealth and straight up force. Now unless you want to end up like your buddy at the butcher shop, I suggest you change your attitudes. We own you now, those shackles and chains should make that really obvious. We plan on busting your asses into perfect slaves before selling you off to the highest bidder. If you don't want to be sold to a monster that will keep you chained to the wall all day, I suggest you be far more behaved than you have been. Work with us, and we will see you to a good home. Be stubborn, and we might just sell you off to the pain house for a stipend."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Its tusk was getting awfully close to you, I noticed. Not to seem patronizing! You two certainly did have it on your own, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to lend a hand. You have my apology, for what it's worth." Rissa innocently explains.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhh... Yeah, sure. Why don't you head back to the city now, and I'll follow once I've got the meat?" He says, pulling out a knife and getting to work.

The orcs glare at her for a while, before looking at each other. At once, they seem to reach some sort of silent agreement, and nod to her.
"We work with you. No kill us." The male says, bowing his head.

Erona snarls, then sheathes her sword. "Who are you? Why are you here?" She growls, her eyes still narrowed at Rissa.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Friends call me Rissa, but people who point swords at me only get to call me Rook. I'm a djinn, as I said, and I've been traveling through worlds such as your own in search of a willing king and queen in case my home goes to hell in a handbasket." She waves her hand, making a show of brushing the subject off. "But I'm sure you don't want to talk about that. Tell me what I can do in return for interfering. I may be no genie, but that doesn't mean djinn don't fulfill wishes too."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The orcs glance at each other, before Erona turns to Rissa. "What you can do... Is get out of my sight." She growls, before nodding to Orton. They both grab the boar from opposite ends and lift it, before carrying it out of the clearing.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rissa steps out of their way, standing placidly off to the side as they make off with the boar. She follows in a casual speed walk, only a handful of paces behind, before calling out to both of them. "You sure? Could you humor my curiosity for only a second? Other than me out of your sight, what is it you want most in life?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"A smart choice. You will all be trained in basic slave skills such as cooking, cleaning, dancing, posture and manner. I highly suggest you work hard on these... as no one will buy a slave who can't do them. If any of you have helpful special skills, I suggest you speak up now."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You, out of sight AND earshot!" Erona yells back.
Orton, who's behind Erona, mouths at Rissa to go away and come back later when she's cooled down, making a shooing motion with his hands.

The orcs look at each other.
"Does... Does hunting count? Setting traps, tracking prey, stuff like that...?" One asks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Depends on who buys you... though I would not count on it as most demons would rather not gear up a slave they can't trust. I will keep note of it... but it seems the basics will be your main selling point... save for you big guy, you might drawn in someone looking for muscles."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rissa is willing to lay off for a bit, shifting back into a bird and zipping past them and away. "Your call." She twitters, briskly disappearing over the treetops, and keeping an eye out for any more boars or lone orc.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The orcs look at each other once more, before nodding their heads. "When sell? When learn sa-kills?" The male orc asks.

So far, she doesn't see any more boars, but after half an hour passes, it would be safe to assume that Erona has calmed down, and would be more willing to talk.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Your training starts once my companion returns." She says firmly "We will sell you when we feel you have learned both your place and your new skills. Simple as that really."