The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hi" She says flatly, simply pointing her finger at the orc and sending the first trident barreling at his chest as fast as Jackal had taught her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His eyes widen, but he barely had time to jump out of the way before the bolt strikes him right in the face, cooking his brain inside his skull and killing him almost instantly.
The next one goes down by Jackal's hand, unconscious, and skin smoking slightly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Males down... which means the ladies are left..." She tunes down the voltage a bit before targeting the females "Call me sexist... but I would rather not kill these ones."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"A sexist you are, then." He says, chuckling as the females charge out. Two go down almost immediately, while the last comes out with a wooden shield crudely made from a table!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her face takes on a disbelieving look "Did... she really make that table into a shield... damn it... that is just annoying." She casts vines on this one, having them burst from the ground below her. "Yes, I am sexist, but at least I know what I like and want."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She walks up to the orc and lowers the voltage a bit more as she kicks the shield away from her frozen form "This won't kill you.. but damn it will hurt." She says before hitting her in the gut with the trident before dismissing the last one.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
The illusion squeals, not letting up the act just yet as it thrashes against the ground. To simulate the struggle, Rissa uses a tremor spell to hopefully throw them off guard.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They now have four live, and one dead orc.
"I say we sell that male to the meat dealers. The dead one, I mean. We should get around... 3-4000 for him." Jackal murmurs, tilting his head.

Both orcs inch closer to the boar, before Erona raises her sword... And stabs downwards!

The bite is bleeding quite a bit, and the edges of the wound are starting to turn green.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ugh, not as much for him being alive but it is better than just having a corpse to deal with huh? You get him to the butchers, I will drag these four back inside and properly chain them up."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right..." He mutters, casting a levitation spell on the corpse beforecarrying it off to the butcher's, and leaving Phorsaal to handle the remaining orcs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grabs them one at a time, dragging them back inside by their feet, chaining their ankles, wrists and then finally a collar around their necks before locking it all to the walls "There, damn orcs..." She then moves over and starts picking up the pieces of the door and the surely trashed room.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The room is an absolute mess, with splintered walls, broken items, and, the most obvious sign, a broken door.
"Wow... These guys really made a mess in here!" Squeaky says, her eyes widening as she flutters in.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes... yes they did. Lets start cleaning up squeaky... though some of this will just require some mending spells that I sadly don't know."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right... Good thing I do." She says, fluttering around the room on her adorably tiny wings as she slowly fixes things back up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah, good on you squeaky" She compliments while picking up the larger pieces and places them outside along with the busted door for later disposal.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Eventually, they manage to get the place cleaned up as much as human- (demon?)- lying possible, at which point Jackal comes back.
"Oh wow. Nice job, guys." He says, smiling at them, before looking at the orcs. His smile vanishes.
"So... Phorsaal... Tell me. Should they be punished...?" He murmurs, tilting his head.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That much is obvious... and you should really thank Squeaky, she knows mending which is very helpful. I just got the junk out of the way. Gonna need some new furniture and a door... but over all the room is still serviceable. So what punishment would fit? Maybe... tentacle rape until they pass out?" She asks, already raising her hand to cast it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nope... We need something a little more brutal... Sex related of course, but... A little more rough and painful. Tentacles are not going to do the job." He murmurs, folding his hands behind his back and standing up straighter. Almost... Regally...?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"hmmm, Did you have anything in mind then? I am not the best when it comes to being so brutal with slaves. Whips maybe? A cock cage for the male?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"that is basically just my idea but with more added on to it." She says with a pout "Eh, lets just wait for them to wake up and get to the tentacles."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No, just wait for them to wake up. Or go over and poke them... not like they can fight back any more."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'd much rather prefer whipping them awake." Jackal says, a whip suddenly appearing in his hand.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
There's a crack of the whip as it hits the floor, then another crack as it flies through the air to strike the male first, making him groan and struggle to wake. Another whip sends him stumbling backwards with a cry of pain. Soon, the room is filled with other orcs crying out in pain as they hunch away from the whips.
"Phorsaal. Now would be a good time." He says coldly, flicking the whip once more.

The tremor sends them stumbling, but doesn't buy her much time!
[Oh, and the reason I didn't count this as an attack was because I thought you were just trying to trick them. Part of the show. Not meant to hurt them. Whatever.]