The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The orcs eyes widen at the mess, and one of them lets out a tiny groan. But, knowing that it was their fault they made a mess last time, they reluctantly begin to clean it up.
The orc male is still trying to cross the room without footfalls that would wake.up an entire house.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok... just... hang on." She stops the male and brings him back toward the wall. She changes into him, now looking like identical twins "Now, watch my motions." She strides forward, her steps powerful and long while still making hardly any noise!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The male seems to be extremely confused by the fact that she turned into him, but shrugs and Tries it again. This time, he manages to do it without a hitch!

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"I'm not sure about that this ravengers could have been in a pack and another could be close by. Just be quick about it so we can head back." He says as he keeps an eye out for any other ravengers.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Growing tired with the flight, Rissa circles back around to Erona and Orton's camp, watching the outside for any sign of the orcs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"If this thing was with a pack, they would have attacked by now. Just go. This is going to take some time." Ragnar says, as he slowly slices off the shell and cuts off the meat.

She sees Erona fast asleep, laying on her back on the ground, while Orton is leaning against a tree, about to fall asleep as well.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shifts back and pats his back "Good, there you go! Do that a few more times to make sure you have it down and then we can move on with the others."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods and resumes a few times. He fails the first few times, but manages to get it right soon enough, and the consecutive tries are all good enough.
Meanwhile, the other orcs have finished their cleaning, and are now standing near the door, awaiting her next orders.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pats the male on the shoulder and brings him over to the kitchen while she examines their work. "Alright, lets see how you all did."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The place is spotless and clean. For never having cleaned before, the orcs were surprisingly good at cleaning!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wow... not bad girls, not bad at all. Spotless one could even say. Alright then... show me how much you memoriezed by teaching your friend here" She says, pointing to the male.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They all glance at the male, before one sighs and beckons him over. In their own language, they teach him how to use the towel to clean up messes and spills.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Another lesson to learn" She butts in the moment they stop talking "Never use Orcish around your master. It makes you come off as suspicious."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The orcs glance at each other, then sigh. "So we can't even talk in our own language now?" One of them says with a growl.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Not in front of your master, no. When you are alone and not in service, go right ahead. Though watch your tone." She says dangerously "I can hear that growl and you are already on your last life line."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good! You four are doing rather well I must say. Now we move on to cooking. Tell me, do you know how to cook anything other than meat over the fire?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh boy... well then... actually hang on." She opens up a mental link "Felicia dear, what are you doing right now?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh that sounds lovely! Hey, I have four orcs down here who need to learn some basic cooking. Can you be a peach and activate your mark to come here? You are the best cook this side of Hell."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhhh... Okay. I suppose I can do that. One sec." Phorsaal hears a spank, followed by a cute little moan, and a few minutes later, Felicia reappears with a wooden spoon. "Please tell me there are already spices here. I just brought the spoon along to crack skulls." She says, tapping it into her hand.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Full kitchen" She says with a smile before facing the orc. "Alright you four listen up! This here is Felicia, one of my own slaves and the best cook in hell! She is here to teach you the basics of cooking... so you better be thankful and polite!" She looms over them "If you so much as scratch her I will make your life endless suffering... so don't try any stupid shit."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rissa dives down and lands right in front of Orton, chirping quietly to see how he reacts.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The orcs gulp and nod, now looking at Felicia more like a prison warden than a piece of meat, like they were before.
"Alright! Everyone line up over there!" She commands, pointing the spoon at the stove. "Phorsaal, out. I don't want unnecessary people here!" She says, now pointing the spoon towards the door.

He opens one eye and tries to shoo her away with his foot, grumbling something about damn birds disturbing his sleep.

The doctor looks up when he enters. "Yes? Problem?" She asks, her eyes examining his skeleton form.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods and steps over to the door, lurking in the door way to keep an eye on the orcs.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"You know, there are no birds to disturb your sleep in Syncharion." Rissa giggles, back in her demon form as she sits cross legged before him. "There are proper beds though, real comfy ones. Though if you prefer sitting with your back to a tree... can't help you there."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia bustles around the kitchen like an angry mother hen, smacking the orcs for every small mistake they make. She manages to beat some sense of cooking into the orcs, and has taught them some basic cooking skills.

"Well, normally, birds no disturb. You annoy." He grumbles.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods happily, smiling at the progress they are making. "Well, that will have to do... at least they know how to use the kitchen now."