The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[BAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA I'M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF HERE!]

"W-what!?" She squeaks, her eyes wide with incredulity. "B-but... All those times we kissed... Y-you mean none of that was... Real...?" She asks, tears welling up in her eyes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Hahahahahahaha! So am I!]

"I'm sorry Beth. I wasn't sure myself and I wanted to give you a chance... but all those kisses... they didn't spark that flare I know I should feel. i'm so sorry, it isn't you, it is me! I promise you did nothing wrong!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"W-well... I-it you're gay, t-then... Who... Who do you really like?" She asks, sniffling as a few tears roll down her cheeks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... I don't know yet. But I know I feel more comfortable around other men and I find the male body more appealing. It might be too early to say but... I do find my eyes drifting to Marvin more than normal."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"O-Oh god. Marvin? Really? N-no wonder you've been acting so chummy around him lately..." She murmurs.
She seems to have gotten over her initial shock rather quickly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She rubs teh back ofher neck, looking away in shame "I'm so sorry Beth... I understand if you hate me now. I will gladly give you all the space that you need."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I... I don't hate you, Joey. I mean... I know I should, but... Somehow... I guess... I guess I'm happy that you at least gave me a shot." She says, forcing a smile and nodding to him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"right... um... I think it is best if I just... give you some breathing room. I will be around as always if you ever want to try... just being friends?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"no... you don't owe me anything... I owe you everything. Thank you... for everything." She walks a way from Beth, taking her leave first. "Congratulations, you are gay now Joey!" She says to the dormant mind inside the body she stole. that was phase one down, break up joey and Beth. Now how can she get a nerd like Marty with a chick like Beth?

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Bitch, I don't know what the fuck you are... But I'm going to kill you!" Joey growls. Empty words, at best.
She could try positioning Marty around Beth, to act as a rebound, and maybe give the idiot some dating tips.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh that is cute... but the damage has been done. If you tell her it wasn't you, she thinks you are crazy. If you tell her you were wrong, then she will think you are in denial... face it doof, you and her are done for!" her use for Joey was done... so she just has to wait out the rest of the day, drop him back at his house, put the moron to sleep and then go over to Marty's place to start phase two. First, however, she heads down into the school and looks around for Marty himself.

[brb]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She finds him at his locker, taking some books out. He spots her, and starts backing away. "Come on Joey. I didn't get any lunch money today, man!" He groans, backing up and looking around for someoneto help. Fortunately, they were alone.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blots out Joey's ability to hear or see what she is doing "Relax Marty... it's me... your friend from the other side."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"O-Oh. That.... Thing. I thought... I thought I was hallucinating or something... Shit..." He mumbles, rubbing his forehead.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I wanted to let you know that Joey here is no longer with Beth... and that she now firmly believes he is gay for his friend Marvin. He can't see or hear you right now, so don't worry about that. To avoid a scene, I am going to continue controlling him for the rest of the day... then deposite him at his home after dealing with some memories of his. As for right now, don't approach Beth, she is very fragile right now and pushing will cause suspicion. Do you understand?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You... You made her think he's gay?" Marty says, starting to laugh. "Oh god that's priceless!" He says, chuckling hard. When he finally manages to get a hold of himself, he nods. "Alright. Just... Tell me when to do what. Also, thank you. Thank you so much." He says, nodding to her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"For now, just bide your time. Feel free to stay in her general area, like if you have a class with her or something. But other than that, don't make any kind of move." She stops to thinkk for a bit "Unless... if you see her struggling or crying alone off to the side... offer her an ear to listen. DO NOT make any romantic movement... just listen and be friendly, get it?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Don't try to touch her. Don't try to ask her out. Don't make any comments on her looks. Just listen and be friendly. Can you manage that? If not, then just stay away for the day."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good... this conversation never happened." She turned and walked away, heading to Joey's next class to keep up the act. [skip again please]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
After what seems like eons, the school day is over, and the bus ride back home is a relatively short one, since his friends sensed something was wrong between him and Beth, and just left the two of them alone.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She walks him back into his house, up to his room and closes the door. "Well, this has been fun Joey... but I need you to just sleep this one off." She lays him down on the bed before jumping out of his body while still invisible so he can't see her, quickly turning and poking him with a paralyze vine. "Just take a nap for a while" She follows it up with an illusion of soft music playing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Joey is out like a light, following the post-possession body shutdown, which was a process mortal bodies underwent after they had been un-possessed or exorcised.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hmmm, shame she can't wipe his memory or alter it to believe he is gay... but then again, who is going to believe him? If he went around screaming about being controlled.... he would likely be sent to the crazy house. Regardless, she turns into a spider and slinks out of the house, quickly sliding into Marty's house next door to find the nerd himself.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Marty is sitting at a table, writing something on a few pieces of paper. The same table happens to be filled with miniature action figures from different tabletop games.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She turns into a black cat and jumps up onto the table "Hello again Marty. Hope you didn't miss me too much."