The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Oh so you don't know then. We'll the brand means your mine of all time. When you die your soul continues to serve me until I release you. Though I'm dimple with branding you and sending you to the arena. All I need to her is a few words." He says as he leans back into the chair.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey, I thought you liked it too!" Marvin says, looking at him with a wounded look.
"He liiiied, Marvin! He just said it to keep you happy!" The guy behind him says again.

"All you're hearing is Fuck You." She says, shrugging and sitting back in the same posture he's in. "Tattoos to fake a brand... I fight in the arena, you get a bunch of slaves and money, I walk. That's the deal. Take it or leave it." She says, her voice laced with venom.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He sits there for a minute staring right back at her. "Deal." Is all he says as he gets up and heads into the bed room to get dressed. "Once your done we'll go." He says as he grabs his warhammer and waits by the front door.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oi! Peanut gallery, thank you for your comments but we are god now!" She shouts back with a laugh "I do like some of the CoD games, but you have to see that they are running dry on ideas."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She nods to him as she walks, and then after she's done eating, gets up and walks over to him. "Let's go." Is all she says.

"Yeah they are. They should have saved those futuristic ideas for later. At this point, they're just copying Battlefield! Speaking of which, that new Battlefield 1 is baaaaaee!" The guy says from behind him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"If by Bae, you mean glitchy as heck, then yes it is. Have you seen the horses melee kill the cars?! That is just stupid!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey, maybe the developer just really likes horses?" Another guy asks.
"Or he likes fucking them."
"Dude! Where the fuck did that even come from!?" The previous guy asks, laughing his head off, as the others join it at the totally random statement.

"What for?" She calls back.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She joins their laughter, shaking her head "you are way too random at times dude! That was like... drop of that hat comedy right there!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Of course! We're the fucking life of the party!" The guy, Benny, yells, cheering for himself.
"Aaaand they also happen to be the guys who fail at life." Another guy says, rolling his eyes.
"Aaaaand then there's the group buzzkill." Benny says, his arms falling as he deflates. "If anyone is gonna fail at life, it's you, Brian!" Benny shoots back.
"Oh really? Do explain how." Brian says, with a sigh.
"Uhhh... I don't need to. You make it pretty fucking obvious." Benny says, laughing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh. Okay, yeah one sec." She says, before scarfing down the rest of the food and running to join him. "Alright then. Let's go!" She says cheerily.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright children, get along or I will have to slap your wrists" She says in a nasally voice. "Besides, if you are friends with me then you can't be failing that hard!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Haha! Perfect imitation of Mrs. Brooks!" Marvin says, laughing again.
"Pfft. We know you cheat or something. Nobody can be a gamer, good at studies, AND have a perfect social life!" Benny says, flipping him both fingers.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She flips him right back "Guess what bucko, you are looking at the real deal. Great at games, great at studies and great at managing you crazy people too!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He's greeted by a succubus who looks him up and down. "Morning. How can I help you?" She asks, eyeing his girls.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey, we didn't need any management! We're all perfectly sane-" Marvin begins, but is cut off by Benny.
"Psychopaaaaaths!" He says, making a face.
"... I was gonna say friends, but nevermind." Marvin says, rolling his eyes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs and shakes her head, patting Marvin on the shoulder "Jokes aside, I hear you Marvin, are are all friends here and none of us is gonna fail at life!"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Hi my elf here would like to get a tattoo just like my lizan's here" He says as he points out the brand on Niska's ass cheek.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Speaking of winning at life... Check it out!" Benny says, chuckling and nodding in the direction of Beth, who's about to step into the bus.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps lightly and makes a show of making sure he is looking good. "Marvin, Bro code, get another seat for me... please?"

Reactions: elwytrek

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright. Sure. Come on in, elfy." The succubus says, walking into her parlour, with the elf and Niska close behind. "Ya wanna tag along or what?" She asks, looking over her shoulder.

"Yeppo." He says, before getting up and dragging off a protesting Benny and Brian elsewhere, so Beth can sit with Joey.
"Hey Joey. How's it going?" Beth asks, smiling and kissing his cheek as she sits.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hey Beth, I am doing pretty good!" He stands up and offers her the window seat "Here, I know you like the window seat more than the isle"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She giggles and shifts over. "What a gentleman you are, Mr. Joey!" She says, kissing him again when he sits again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles happily, looking her over a few times "Thank you very kindly Ms. Beth" She returns, playing right along. "So, did you have a good night last night? Have any more debate ideas?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm, slept well, if that's what you're asking. And no, not really. Would the old gladiator fights of Rome count as a sport or a game?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.