The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Doesn't say that on the spell description... but fine... I don't think I can actually do anything here then...]

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Thank you. If you don't mind go wake up the others breakfast is ready." He says as he places a stack of pancakes in the middle of the table and two other plates with eggs and sausage on them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[I didn't mention this? Dreamwatcher only allows you to view their dreams. DreamWEAVER, lets you change it. Also, you can just... Go hide in a forest or something now. :p Fuck a horse or something. XD]

She nods and walks out to call the others. About ten minutes later, they're all in the kitchen, crowded around the table and eating as they chat with each other.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He joins them soon after he finishes washing the dirty pans and spatulas at the head of the table. He grabs a few sausages and eggs. "So how was everyone's sleep." He says with a grin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[But that would get me nowhere... I need to change this chicks emotions so she actually likes Marty... how can I do that without the right spells? Cause I spent the last fuck knows how long trying to get combat magic to not die.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Wow. You really aren't cut out for this type of thing. XD You, sir, are a demon. What are demons? Cunning. Steer events in such a way that gives Marty a chance to like her.
Also, I'm going to eat dinner.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[ Well, forgive me for being bleak since anything but complete domination has been thrown back in my face in the past.]

Having seen her targets and memorizing what they look like, she sneaks back out of her room and back over to Joey's house. It is there that she waits on his room, for morning to come and for him to leave for school.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Good, good. Now Ragnar would you be interested in fighting in the arena for me?" He asks as he finishes off his pancake and reaches for another one.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Umm... Since when?]

She has to wait for four hours, simply watching him sleep, before he finally wakes up at seven, with the loud, annoying blaring of an alarm clock. He rolls out of bed, and walks right past her, to the bathroom, to freshen up, then walks back in to change, giving her a nice view of his naked body, before grabbing his bag and trudging out.

Ragnar suddenly chokes on his eggs, and Niska bangs him on the back until he swallows it. "Say what now?" He asks, blinking in surprise at him.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"I said would you like to fight in the area on my behalf. Or we could have our combat mage here fight in the area." He says as he puts half of the pancake into his mouth.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh... Um.... Weeeelll..." He looks at Ilaria. "I think I'll let her do it." He says with a nervous chuckle. "That new champion looks fucking scary!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Previous experiences, not in this setting mind you, it has just made me paranoid.]

Finally this jerk is moving, she thinks to herself before crawling out the window as a spider and following along behind him, still invisible. She waits for no one to be look, biding her time so she can possess him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Oh okay. That DM was an idiot, then. Need to use your brain once in a while too.]

She has a window of opportunity when he stops at the bus stop, but she has only minutes, since his friends are coming up the road behind him!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[He's got like, a negligible resistance, so this is pretty much auto win.]

He shudders and falls to the ground, jerking and twitching for a few seconds, before Phorsaal manages completely take over.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[I figured as much, but I did not want to assume and make you angry]

"Ah, there we go!" She says happily while getting up, dusting him off and waiting for the buss. "Don't mind me Joey, just going to take you for a joy ride." She starts probing his mind for any information she didn't get from his phone.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Pfft. Takes a lot to set me off. But I'm still the kind of guy who can manage to find a fault even in kittens. XD]

Before she can manage to, she's interrupted by his friends running up to him.
"Hey, Joey, you alright? Looked like you were having a seizure there or something!" A black haired guy- Marvin was his name, according to Joey's memories- was looking at him with concern while a couple of others crowded around him.

"Hmm... That depends..." She murmurs, toying with her fork.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and nods at him "Yea, sorry to scare you like that Marvin. I wasn't feeling so good last night and I guess I just had another dizzy spell. Don't worry, I am sure it will blow right over by lunch." She says casually, copying Joey's posture as well.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah okay. Cool." Marvin says, nodding and standing next to him as they waited for the bus. "Hey, you heard about that new game that came out? Wrath, or something. You get to play as a demon and terrorise people!" He says, grinning.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She searches his memory and finds the game. "Sure have! Wrath of Inferno or something right? I have only seen the trailers for it and you know those things lie... but it does look promising!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You know what. We want to leave. As soon as the tournament is over, you'll get a shit ton of credits and more slaves than you can manage. I and my brother want to leave." She says, gazing at him coldly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Can't wait to play it, man! It's gonna be soooo awesooooome!" He says, grinning.

The bus rounds the corner, and stops at the spot, and the others slowly pile on.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She follows the line, taking a seat next to Marvin "Try not to get too hyped for it. Remember that they like to talk big and then occasionally flop on release."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nah, man. I have a good feeling about this." He says, chuckling.
"That's what you said about Call of Duty, and look what happened!" One guy says from behind him, followed by laughter.
"Hey come on, man! You know I like CoD!" He groans.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well here is something you don't know about the tournament the participant who fights must be branded, and I'm pretty sure you elves know what the brand means." He says

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I think he got you there dude... the latest CoD was a complete flop and they got nowhere else to go now!"