The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Why do I do this to myself? XD]

"N-not at all... W-what are you doing h-here?" He asks, dropping the pencil and leaning away from the table.

[Good lord I smell like a stable. Need to take a bath. Don't go anywhere!]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"simple darling... It is time to start work on phase two of your little wish. When you think of Beth you get... excited don't you? You want her... body, mind and soul don't you dear Marty? While I could simply fill her mind full of fake desire for you... you don't want that huh? You want her lust to be real don't you?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He looks at her for a long moment before nodding once. "Yeah... I... I want her to actually love me. I mean... I've tried everything. Being nice to her, giving her giftsand stuff... I mean... We knew each other since we were kids. Yet... She goes for Joey. Why...?" He murmurs, talking more to himself than Phorsaal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"hold on... since you were kids? Have you actually told her your feelings or have you just sat to the side and waited for her to make a move?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, well that is unfortunate" She lays down on the table, stretching out like a cat would "Seems like you have an uphill battle here Marty. Now... much of this next part is going to rely on you since you want her love to be true. So.. we need you to go from sweaty herd to dependable man. I am not saying you have to stop being you... because that is as fake as someone can get, but you do need to stand up a bit straighter. First things first... you stutter when nervous yes?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok, we need to fix that first. Failure to communicate is a major turn off for pretty much anyone, not just women. To fix it... we need to boost your confidence. So, you are going to practice with me!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Marty gives her a long look. "Well... Wh-what better w-way to practise c-courtship rituals than with a suc-succubus." He says, chuckling nervously.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her fur poofs up and she glares at him "How dare you! I am an Eidolon you know nothing mortal!" She leaps off the table and turns into a rather basic succubus form mid air, landing on her feet "This is a succubus!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I... Really don't know a-anything about your k-kind... S-sorry..." He asks, but can't stop his eyes running over the succubus' curves. "Looks like something o-out of an a-anime..." He mutters.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She rolls her eyes at him "then I suggest you start learning if you are going to summon demons. Now then." She changes shape to look just like Beth "This is the object of your desires right Marty? The one you long for the most?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pulls out a chair and sits across from him. "Well then, try talking to me as you would want to talk to Beth." She clears her throat and immitates Beth's voice "Hi Marty! Thanks for inviting me over tonight!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Back to her normal voice "No, no no no. Try it again... and believe in yourself Marty! No more stuttering!" She switches it up again "I really like your collection of creatures! What are they called again?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh... Well, this one is called a gorgon." He says, picking up a tiny snake lady. "I-it's for my dungeons and dragons tabletop game. It's p-pretty fun. You should g-give it a try." He says, smiling for a second over his shoulder, before picking up a dragon. "This one... Is pretty obvious." He says, chuckling before putting it back down. "And this one is a hydra! May favourite." He says, picking up an eight headed monster and showing it to her before setting it back down.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Really? And what about the hydra makes it your favorite? Just the design or does it do something?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No, just the fact that... Well... You know, with hydras, I mean... You just cut one head off, and two more grow back in its place. Some heads breathe fire, some heads breathe poison, some spew jets of water so powerful that they can strip you right down to the bone, and some can roar so loud that the sound waves shatter your bones!" He says, grinning.
Huh. He didn't stutter...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wow... they certainly sound frightening! But what makes you think I can play this game? I don't know the first thing about it." She says with a smile.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well it's pretty easy to do! All you need is a GM, which means Game Master, a pencil, a few sheets of paper, a rulebook, some dice, and you're done!" He says, grinning at her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smirks at him, dropping the act and fading back to her normal self "You realize you just said all of that without stuttering right?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I-" He pauses. "I did? Really?" He asks, blinking, before looking down at the figurines in his hands. "I guess... Guess it's because It's something I know a lot about..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That is the confidence I am talking about Marty. You know about this game and so you talk about it with ease. Now you need to bring that with you. You know you want to claim her heart, so you gotta talk straight for that too!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Umm... How? She... Already expressed her... Disinterest in me..." He murmurs, shoulders slumping slightly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Show her that she is wrong. From what I saw about Beth, is she loves drive and motivation. She likes people who can think widely and about topics that may not be normal conversation... like if gladiators were sport or fun. You have to start talking to her normally about things you like, and she likes... find common ground."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I... Don't think we have anything in common... God this was such a stupid idea! Ugh! I thought the ritual wasn't even going to work!" He groans, sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. "And now my soul is damned for eternity. Yay..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So... what? You are just going to be a fucking quitter then? Forget that noise! If you don't have anything in common, then MAKE common ground! Talk to her about your hobbies and listen to hers, you never know when something new will click with either of you!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhh... Yeah... Yeah, you're right." He mutters, before taking a breath and sitting up straighter. "Okay... What next?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"you already worked on the stutter, so now we need to work on your composure. Show me how you would normally sit down on the bus or anywhere public really."