The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea... your right." She removes her hands from her ass and pussy, then takes three steps back so her cock is out of reach, still shining with spit as she smiles down to Felicia.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Guh-!? Hey! Why'd-?" Felicia starts to ask why she stopped, but suddenly catches herself. "Hmm. I suppose the massage session is over, then?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.
"Uhh... I didn't tell you to completely stop. I said barely any contact..." Khorvis murmurs, sighing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm nope, just needed to get a good look at you dear." She closes the distance again flips Felicia onto her back before resuming her ministrations, mostly to her breasts for now while her cock is just out of Felicia's reach. "then be more specific... how the fuck do I break her then?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright... Play it cool at first. She already knows what you're up to. Be gentle, don't even think about using your cock again. She'll use that against you. Target her sensitive spots. Wait till she's moaning like a slut and is leaking like a faucet, and then ask her if she wants to get fucked. If she says no, keep at it, them try again after a few minutes. She'll break. Guaranteed." Khorvis says with a sinister chuckle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright, sensitive spots are breasts, clit, pussy and ass.. mostly ass with her right?" She starts out slowly massaging her breasts and tweaking her nipples once again, trying to get her going once more.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm. Ass is sensitive. Focus on that just a little. Keep her on the very edge of an orgasm." He murmurs, as Felicia grins at Phorsaal's attempts to get her aroused again, but her nipples quickly stiffen again, nonetheless.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Right right.... ugh, most humans would have broken by now. Hmmm, maybe that is a trip you and I can go on once you come home. go up to earth and make some sluts. Don't even take them, just mess some people up." She gives her nippls a pinch and a tug before diving her hands again, leaving her left on her breasts while her right dives down to tease at her clit and rub at her slit again.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Heh. Middle Eastern aren't regular humans. We don't break easy. Even if they look as slutty as Felicia does right now." He says dryly.
Felicia, meanwhile, is trying to suppress moans, even as her body starts to get aroused as Phorsaal plays with her clit and breasts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Then we can go somewhere else yea? Maybe to the west? They might be sluttier." She lets go of her clit and spreads her pussy open a few times before going lower and teasing at her ass once again, pushing against it but not going in.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh definitely. Ooh! That got a reaction. She's starting to crack!" Khorvis says, clapping his hands.
Felicia squirms and gasps when she plays with her pussy and teases her ass, her hips subtly bucking and trying to get the fingers in.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright, but she is out of sensitive spots to tease... do I just keep swapping back and forth between these two?" she asks while continuing her teasing, lighting up so Felicia doesn't accidentally buck them inside.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yep. Just keep swapping. She's going to break. Look at her face. She's already strained... Oh wait! Lick her holes a bit. Simply switching will wear out after a while." Khorvis says as Felicia's hands dig into the table, her toes curling a bit as she grits her teeth, still trying not to moan.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright... lets go with that." She switching to teasing her pussy again, spreading it open and letting it close. Once she notices Felicia starting to recover a bit from repetition, she moves her hand down to hold her legs down and leans in to drag her tongue very slowly over her slit!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
That gets a reaction! Felicia moans out loud, then, immediately shuts her mouth with embarrassment, blushing furiously at the whorish moan she just made.
"Oooh damn! Here we go! Keep at it! She's about to break! I can feel it!" Khorvis says excitedly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins and gives her pussy a few more licks before going down further and rimming her ass, teasing at it with her tongue!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia jerks and twitches on the bed, suppressed moans and gasps making their way out as she gets wetter and wetter, her pucker and pussy quivering as they try to get something, anything; into them!
"Just a minute more, then pop the question." Khorvis says.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She does just that, teasing her ass and pussy with her tongue just a bit more before ending it with a lick to her clit and lifting her head again "Well Felicia... you look a bit needy... need a good fuck to calm down?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"N-Nope. I'm- d- doing just fine!" She squeaks, flustered.
"Liiiiieees. Keep going." Khorvis says, snorting.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I will be happen when most of this stubbornness goes away... I don't like having to work so hard to get what I already own." With an indifferent shrug she moves down and uses her fingers again to change the pace from her tongue. She forces Felicia's ass hole wide open and puts a finger isnide... but removes it before she can squeeze down, denying her what she wants.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"All the more rewarding once she breaks though, isn't it?" Khorvis muses.
"Aaah! P-please-!" Felicia quickly cuts herself off again, her face red from a combination of arousal, embarrassment, and the need to get fucked.
"She's really close now. Just a bit more..." Khorvis murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moves her fingers away and starts using her tongue... no, her tongues! she grows a second tongue to tongue her pussy and ass at the same time while both hands grope and maul her breasts and nipples!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aaah! P-please- J-just-! Ugh, JUST FUCK ME! PLEASE!" Felicia screams.

"Aaaaand there she goes. Go crazy, babe." Khorvis says with a laugh.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, finally... I will claim both holes." She conjures up a second horse cock spreads Felicia's legs wide open and slams them into her pussy and ass at the same time, likely stripping away the last vestiges of Felicia's stubbornness and insecurities as she breaks her in to her new slutty life style.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia screams in pleasure as her holes are finally filled, her eyes rolling back as her tongue hangs out, a happy grin on her face. Her holes squeeze down hard around Phorsaal's dicks, as if welcoming an old friend back.
"Aaah. Finally!" Khorvis groans, and she feels a pressure at her lower back, as if he's leaning against something.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She doesn't bother with a slow start, just goes straight to pounding into her ass and pussy, stuffing them to the brim with cock and pre cum as she claims what should have been hers long ago. "Finally... I waited so long for this one... are all humans this resiliant Khorvis?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nope! Just her!" He groans, moaning as Felicia's loud moaning and tight holes start getting to him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, interesting... that makes this all the sweeter!" she divers her hand down to suck on both of Felicia's nipples at the same time while pounding her ass and pussy even harder.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah! Yeah! Oh fuck yes! Fuck me!" She screams out as she's pounded, her back arching as pleasure overtakes reason, driving her inexorably closer to the breaking point.
"Indeed! Argh, stop talking and just fuck her!" Khorvis groans.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grunts in response and redoubles her efforts, mauling her breasts while sucking on her nipples. Her hips slap against Felicia with each thrust and her balls slap against her along side them. Her cocks are oozing pre cum inside of her holes. Her balls are churning with ready seed... this will be a legendary load to be certain!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia is out of it at this point, simply blabbering incoherently as she's fucked silly. Her holes squeeze and tighten harder around Olivia's dicks, challenging her to drive in even harder and faster.