The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia nods and lies down on the table while Phorsaal searches for the oils, finding a bottle of Sensual Massage Oil, as well as a bottle of EZ-Lube.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins and takes both of them before heading back out. She puts the lube on the floor and puts a generous amount of oil on Felicia's back before easing her hands down and spreading it around, her fingers applying gentle pressure to try and ease her stiffness away.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm... That feels nice..." She coos, a contented smile on her face as Phorsaal works her back.
Blobby's eyes pop up between Felicia's legs, and gives Phorsaal a look as if asking if she wants him to do anything to her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shakes her head "No thank you dear, I will handle this. I will give you a big meal later as thanks ok?" She reaches up to work over Felicia's shoulders. "My goodness dear... so tense up here..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm... Well... Running a house in your stead isn't easy." She murmurs with a chuckle, sighing as the knots and kinks are worked out of her back.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She spends a good amount of time on her back and shoulders, working out the kinks and pains with her skilled hands. With a final pop she deems her back done and moves down to play with Felicia's plush ass, applying fresh oil and digging her fingers into the tender flesh.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia chuckles and slowly wiggles her hips from side to side a bit, enjoying the feeling of her ass being squeezed and massaged.
Blobby again reappears, this time holding up two hands and squeezing them in the air as if to tell her he wants to help.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smirks and rolls her eyes, such a greedy slime she has. All the same she nods her head as she enjoys Felicia's plump rear.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Blobby's hands fall onto Felicia's legs, squeezing and groping the thick, toned flesh. Felicia's head pops up with surprise for a moment, then settles back down when she realises who it is. "Ah. Blobby. Horny little slimeball..." She murmurs, chuckling and patting the table, which squeezes her breasts in response.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh he just wants to help... and to touch, mostly to touch I am certain." She chuckles and applies oil to both legs and her feet "go ahead Blobby, take her ass while I work this stuff in and soothe out the pains." she starts working her way down, starting with the thigh and getting oh so close to her pussy but never touching it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia's toes curl a bit, her pussy quivering slightly as Phorsaal's fingers go close to, but never touch it. Blobby on the other hand, happily manhandles- Slimehandles?- her butt, pulling the cheeks out wide apart, and then mushing them back together before rubbing them around in circles as Felicia purrs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She soon gets down to Felicia's lower leg and feet. She uses extra oil and force here to try and work out the kinks "Feet are impossible" She grunts with a push "They have to work so hard on you humans that they can hardly ever remain so soft!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Of course. People who move around a lot tend to have rather dry feet. But then again, that's a good thing. Shows that you actually work and move around, unlike people who just laze their ass around on the couch all day." She says with a chuckle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I suppose... but when I want a foot job those dry hard feet are not very nice" She says flatly. "Ah well... nothing more oil can't fix!" She says while adding more and rubbing them down firmly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Pfft. Since when were you into footjobs?" Felicia says with a snort. "Plus, if you really want a footjob, ask the harpy sisters. They probably don't walk around much." She says, tilting her head a little.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh sweety, I am into EVERYTHING at least a little bit. I'm a demon, passion is what I do and sex is a lovely passion!" She lets go of her feet "Alright, flip over and lets do the front!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She chuckles and rolls over, and winds up lying on her back with two green hands containing a rather surprised pair of eyes covering her nipples.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Blobby what in the flames are you doing? You don't have to cover her up at all..." She shakes her head and moves back up to the top, coating her chest in oil but starting with the fronts of her shoulders rather than her breasts

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I think he was trying to joke around..." Felicia murmurs, chuckling as Blobby lets out a dejected gurgle and pulls his hands away, letting Phorsaal do the work.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She just rolls her eyes and continues to work over her shoulders. Soon she moves down past her breasts and works over her stomach, purposefully leaving her breasts alone to tease her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia raises an eyebrow, her lips quirking up a bit, but doesn't say anything yet as Phorsaal massages her stomach. She knows, and now the game is on!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Once her stomach is all worked over she does her sides, once again avoiding her breasts completely as she calmly works her over. "Hmm, you keep your hips nice and loose, that is good."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm not doing anything. It's mostly just a certain someone who keeps fucking me that keeps them loose." She says with a grin as she looks into her eyes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, I wonder what beautiful demon does that then." she grins right back and moves down, working her hips and thighs once again, avoiding her pussy now as well to leave her completely sexually starved now.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm. That beautiful demon is currently being a dear, and giving her favourite slave a well deserved massage, but her slave isn't falling for her tricks!" Felicia says with a grin.

"Oi. Did you guys start yet?" Khorvis asks out of nowhere.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She startles and yanks her hands away "Flames damn it Khorvis you scared the shit out of me. Yes, we started, already on the front and trying to make her beg for sexual touches." she puts her hands back to work and starts traveling down her legs again "Oh really? What tricks could I possibly be using?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, I'm not sorry about that. It's fun to startle people out of nowhere." He says with a laugh.
"Uhh... What just happened?" Felicia asks, raising an eyebrow at her suddenly jerking her hands away.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah, sorry Felicia, you know who is back in my head. But you ignore him, just focus on relaxing." She moves up and starts working down her arms. "Yea yea yea Khorvis, you are sooo sneaky. Now help me out... how can I get her to beg? Felicia is well versed in teasing tricks it seems."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh. Uhhhh... I have no clue... Try some physical contact, but don't get her off." He says.

"Ah. Right..." She murmurs, laying her head back down and letting Phorsaal go at it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah! Orgasm denial! Yes that should work out!" With a change of tactic she pours fresh oil over her breasts before gently grabbing them, rubbing the oil in while lightly toying with her nipples.