The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia coos, then chuckles as her breasts are played with, and smirks at Phorsaal before lying back and enjoying the feelings.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smirks right back, coating her breasts in oil with tender touches and squeezes. Her fingers dance around her nipples, rubbing and gently pinching them as she showers her breasts with attention.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Gaknar moans as his imps lick and struck him. "Good girls. You both know exactly how to get your master to unwind after a long day." He says with a chuckle.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia squirms a bit under the attention to her nipples, blushing a bit as she starts to get slightly aroused, but doesn't otherwise make a sound of protest. Yet.

"Of course we do, master. We have, after all, had sex with you quite a lot." Irina says with a giggle as they continue to pleasure him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Once her nipples are hard she moves down and finally oils up her pussy, rubbing the outer lips and spreading them open, gently caressing her clit but never pushing her fingers inside.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia's toes curl, her breath starting to come faster as her pussy is teased. She starts biting her lip, still unwilling to break just yet.
"Mm... She's getting closer. A little more, and she should blow..." Khorvis says with am evil chuckle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"This is an important spot for her.... her first time begging for release." She moves her left hand up and starts to toy with her breasts and nipples whle her right toys with her clit and pussy. "I think if she breaks here... it will all be down hill from there... mmm, I can't wait!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia quivers and lets out a slight moan at the double pronged assault, but purses her lips, refusing to let Phorsaal win the game, even as she squirms under her touch.
"Mmhmm... My my, even I can feel her quivering beneath your fingers. And she's so wet!" Khorvis says with sadistic glee.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well then.. she is holding on rather well... but I think I know how to break her." She suddenly rolls Felicia onto her side so she is face to face with Phorsaals cock while her right hand now toys with her ass and pussy one after the other and her left hand increases it's tempo on her breasts "Earlier she reached out to stroke me without me saying a word... one of the beginning signs."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh really? Damn! That means she's cracking! Just a little more pressure, and you're gonna have the perfect slut!" Khorvis says with a laugh.

Felicia squeals as she suddenly comes face to face with giant horse dick, and even louder when her ass and pussy are toyed with. She squeezes her eyes shut, still biting her lip as her holes squeeze down desperately on Phorsaal's fingers.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"exactly! She will be cock hungry but still have that spicy personality! Much like Karline only with a more motherly twist! heh... time to play really dirty!" she takes a small step forward and her cock now rests on Felicia's lips. Her fingers are now teasing at her ass and pussy, applying pressure without slipping inside as she tugs on her nipples and gives them small tweaks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia lets out a tiny gasp, and eyes her cock. A moan follows as Phorsaal plays with her ass, and then, reluctantly, she takes the cock into her mouth, gently suckling on it a little as she blushes hard, unwilling to meet her eyes.
"Ohhhh ma gawd! She did it! Haha! She's gonna break! Keep going!" Khorvis says.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She coos softly but keeps her pace steady "Easy Khorvis... this is the most crucial part. If I go too fast she will get scared and back out. She has to feel comfortable this entire time." She grows a tail out to grab the EZ lube which she applies gently to Felicia's ass before slowly sliding one finger inside as a reward for her gentle mouth.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia moans a little, the movement letting her take the cock just a little deeper as he ass happily clenches down around the finger.
"True, true. You're the expert here. But oh, man, her mouth feels so good. What makes it even better is that you we know she's breaking!" Khorvis says with a snicker.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That is completely the point dear. If I broke her forcefully, she would be an empty shell. If she breaks herself... she just forgets that she wasn't ever a slut. Fuuuuck her mouth is amazing though." She takes a tiny step forward, sliding another inch into her mouth before adding a second finger into her ass and slowly moving them forward and back.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia squirms a little, her moaning sending pleasureable vibrations down Phorsaal's cock. As her ass grips her fingers like a vice, spasming as the digits thrust in and out.
"Mmhmm. Indeed. This is gonna end with a buttfuck, right? I can't get off on oral alone." Khorvis says with a chuckle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"OF course it is... but she has to beg for it... to desire it and need it above all else. I can't guide her this time... it has to be her. After she asks and we take the plunge... the very moment her ass is stuffed on her own desire... she will break." She adds a third finger and gets bit rougher with her breasts, going just fast enough to build pleasure but not enough to get her off.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia moans a little louder and reaches out to grasp her dick, looking up into her eyes with a hint of lust as she starts to stroke, trying to get Phorsaal to blow before she can fuck her.
"Ooh... Darn, it seems she's caught on... She won't last much longer though. A while more, and she'll be begging for a butt stuffing." He says, grinning.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh yes, I am well aware. She can likely feel herself slipping... the last bits of her resistance and dominance fading away. If I cum first, she wins and this is all for nothing... but I don't plan on cumming here... no, I have waited long enough." She adds in the fourth and final finger, leaving her thumb and and starts to pump in and out of her ass wiht a faster pace whiel twirling her nipples and groping her breasts rather firmly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia moans like a slut, taking almost half her cock into her throat as she glares defiantly up at Phorsaal, even as her eyes start to cloud with lust, and she starts grinding her hips on the bed.
"Right... Downside of Middle Eastern women is... They don't go down easily. She's very close though. Just a little more..." He murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Tch... well then... lets see how she can handle this." Her tail shifts and now ends with a throbbing barbed dog cock which she slides forward and pushes into Felicia's pussy while her hands get even faster!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Just FYI, if she manages to cum without begging you, she kinda wins too." Khorvis comments as Felicia moans loudly, her pussy clamping around the dick as it enters her wet passage.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes... I am well aware.. this is a very delicate act and her fucking tonuge is amazing in that mouth! However... I don't plan on moving that cock in her pussy... she just gets the barbs as she squeezes. Come on Felicia... just give up for us... I can tell you want to." she mutters in her mind, keeping her pace steady.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhh... Better pull it out. She's started grinding. Heh. This woman is determined to not break, isn't she?" Khorvis muses.
Felicia's eyes are rolled halfway back into her head as she gets closer and closer to an orgasm, insistently squeezing the fingers in her ass and bucking back and forth to try and get enough friction from the cock in her pussy to get herself off.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh dear...we can't have that." She shrinks the cock away to nothing, denying her even the friction of pulling it out. At the same time she removes all but one finger from her ass as well.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia groans in frustration as the building orgasm ebbs away, looking up at her with narrowed eyes as she keeps jerking her cock and sucking on it hard.
"Ooh. She seems rather eager..." Khorvis says with a chuckle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her jaw tightens a bit to try and holds back the pleasure building inside her "What a stubborn woman... " She pushes two fingers back into her ass and begins to piston them in and out while also swirling them about. She finally leaves her breasts along to also tease her clitty.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes, well, that's one of her attractive qualities, really. She's quite stubborn. It's both a pain, as well as something admirable." Khorvis murmurs, smiling.
Felicia grins and keeps sucking, looking up at her with smugness in her eyes as she reaches down to fondle and squeeze her balls.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok... we need a trick to catch her off guard... think a sudden rough throat fucking would do the trick? I honestly thought toying with her ass would be enough." She starts spreading her pussy open then letlting it close over and over again, soon doing the same with her ass.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... Nope. Try ceasing almost all contact. That includes pulling the dick out of her mouth, and then try the orgasm denial thing again. I think we messed up somewhere..." He murmurs, even as Felicia squirms beneath them.