The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"What do you think Khorvis? Should I know her up here and now or save that for a different occasion?" She calls out while taking the generous offer of her slutty body and driving in even deeper, her cock now kissing Felicia's cervix with every thrust forward.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Later! Talk it over! She'll kill you!" He groans, and she feels his hand around both her dicks as he starts jerking himself off alongside the fucking.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grunts and pulls her cock from Felicia's cunt and shoves both of them up her ass, stretching it out nice and wide as she continues to pound away at her body. Her hands are all but glued to Felicia's chest at this point, deriving as much pleasure as she can while fucking away her resistance.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia screams in pain and pleasure as the second cock is rammed up her ass, and groans when Phorsaal keeps fucking her, Felicia's eyes meeting hers, full of unabashed lust. "Y- your cocks... They feel so good! So amazing!" She groans.

[Cleanup time. Big mess.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins big and wide as Felicia openly states how much she is loving this fuck so brazenly "Oh? You like my cocks? You like how they stuff you so nice and full?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes! I love it! I love it when you stretch my slutty ass out with your amazing cocks! I love it when you fuck me deep and hard with them!" She moans, reaching down to spread her ass wider so Phorsaal can see her sphincter stretching around the cock.
"Oh my fucking god we broke her. Whoop whoop!" Khorvis cheers.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She leans forward so she is face to face with Felicia "Then tell me dear... tell me how these cocks are all you need, that my cum is all you really want... tell me how much of a slut you are."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Th-these cocks are all I need. All your cum is all I want. I'm... I'm your slut! Use me!" She squeals, her ass clenching down hard around Phorsaal's dick.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
It was time to seal the deal and she goes to a frantic pace now as she pushes her lips to Felicia's. Her cocks drive into her ass over and over again before she finally hilts inside of her and blows her load. Unlike anything she has released before, even the storm Jolen got pales in comparison to the floor that washes into Felicia's waiting body as Phorsaal moans and stuffs her full!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia moans in bliss as the cum starts filling her bowels up with warmth. That bliss soon turns to nervousness, followed by slight panic as Phorsaal just keeps cumming, bloating her belly so much that Felicia looks like she's got eight kids in there!
With a loud groan, Khorvis cums alongside her, warm wet splotches splattering over his chest as he cums, followed by the sound of his heavy panting. "Oh... Oh fuck.... We... We broke her... Fuck. Oooohhh that's fucking awesome." He groans, flopping to the side on something soft.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Even then she keeps on cumming until her stomach can take no more and it goes up her throat and out of her mouth! A good gallon is pumped through her by the time Phorsaal runs dry and she staggers backwards, ehr cocks pulling free from her ass. "Sweet... flames.... that was... everything I wanted..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
A stream of cum follows when she pulls out, Felicia's belly unable to hold all of it in. The woman groans as the cum rushes out of her, her eyes rolling back up into her head as she passes out, going limp on the table. Her belly is still quite bloated, however.
Blobby turns back into a blob, and immediately moves to clean up the cum, turning a slightly pale green as he cleans it up.
"Fuck. I'm... I'm out. Gotta... Gotta sleep... Fuck..." Khorvis grunts, and a few minutes later, the calm in her mind tells her he's fallen asleep with the channel still open.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gently closes the channel and nods to Blobby "get her cleaned up for me please... but leave her nice and full ok? I want her to relish that warmth I put into her."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Blobby nods, then forms a slime cocoon around Felicia as he absorbs all the cum on the surface, but leaves the rest inside her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Thank you Blobby." She picks up her cum stuffed girl and gently lays her down on the bed to rest properly. Felicia was broken in now... it took a long time but it will be more than worth it as she takes cock without a second thought.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Blobby salutes her before oozing out back through the hole in the wall.
Felicia doesn't stir as Phorsaal lays her on the bed, her dark brown hair splayed our over the pillow as she sleeps.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and kisses her cheek before checking how late it is. She feels like turning in for the night but if it is still early she will likely have to get back up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shrugs and lays down with Felicia, pulling the blankets up over the two of them and cuddling up with her new slut, a smile on her face and a hand on her breast.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia just turns her head in her direction slightly, but doesn't make a move otherwise.

[Wake yourself up]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the next morning she wakes up with a smile on her face, remembering the events of last night with a grin on her face. She turns over to see if Felicia is still with her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She's there alright. And staring at her with a rather grumpy expression. "What the fuck happened last night?" She huffs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinks in surprise... that isn't what she expected! "Umm... I gave you a massage, things of course got sexy and then we fucked?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nooo. Something else happened. I can feel it. I don't remember what, but I can feel it..." She mutters, poking Phorsaal's breasts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oooh? and what does it feel like? Can you describe it at all?" She asks while returning the boob pokes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Felt like..." Felicia grabs Phorsaal's breasts and squeezes them hard. "Somebody did this. Breasts are sore. And then," Felicia reaches over and drives almost her entire fist into Phorsaal's ass at once. "It feels like this too. My ass is sore. I wonder what happened." She says dryly as she thrusts her fingers in and out of her ass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps at the rough treatment to her breasts and then here ass, squirming under Felicia's grasps until she pulls her hand out and rolls over, pinning to to the bed "alright, so things got a little rough, but you have a lot of nerve to retaliate on your mistress little lady."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I'm sorry I got so rough... but after rubbing your body for so long my cock was ready and eager to go... so go I did!" She leans down and kisses her, resting on top so they are breast to breast.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm... Okay. Kisses equals forgiveness. I know I'm irresistible." Felicia murmurs, reaching down to squeeze Phorsaal's cock.