The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"One I'm not an alien. If I was, I'd have a UFO. No im a demon." He says as he gets rid of the wings. He then turns to the blonde. "Hey its rude to slap someone into a window." He says putting his hands on his hips.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She hands the supplies over to them "The crafts store was not doing well so I made a donation. if these hobbies of yours grow we need to keep that store up and going!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Demon? Aren't they supposed to have, like..." The blonde makes finger marks over her head to indicate horns.

"Oh man that sucks. We should certainly make our hobbies grow..." Mary murmurs, looking down at the box. "Why would an art store be doing so badly, though? There's gotta be at least some demons who are more interested in something other than fucking." She continues.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"That's a stereotype for you humans you all think we demon look like this." He says as his body grows a pair of curled horns, two demon like wings. "Most demons don't even have horns anymore they grew out of style for most of us. If you two want a better look at me, well have to go outside."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The girls look at each other beforeshrugging and getting up, leaving their payment on the table as they walk out, and then around the bar, until they're behind the building, and then the brunette sets Gaknar down.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Allright then, you two might want to back up a bit." He says as he turns back into his normal form and growing back to his normal height. "Ta-da. How do I look?" He says with a grin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"As much as I would like to agree, the truth is the opposite. Most are happy to just fuck their days away and ignore all else. I would rather have some spice to my life... hence why I leave my slaves unbound to do as they please."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhhh... Ugly." The blonde says.
"Hooot!" The brunette says, eyebrows raised.
"What the fuck, girl? Since when were you into furries?" The blonde groans.
"Uhhh... Since a month ago... Relatively new fetish..." She mutters.

"Yeah. Like burn down the kitchen and get punished with stimulated orgasm denial." Felicia says with a laugh.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well I didn't expect that answer but accepted." He says as he looks at the brunette, he then turns to the blonde. "For your information I can change my form into anything I please. So what is your most desired fantasy?" He says with a grin.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh god. Here we go..." The brunette sighs.
"Oh shut up! Okay, I like tall, dark, handsome dudes. Big muscles. Aaand a big, fat cock." She says with a giggle.
"Typical..." The brunette mutters.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Ok then. I already come with one of those requests so it will be easy." He says as his body changes to the blondes wishes. "Now how do I look?" He says as he spreads his arms apart.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks over to Felicia "When did you get up here?" She asks in confusion "Ah well, doesn't matter. Either way... I hope you two will enjoy yourselves and make something pretty!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. Much better." She says with a grin.

"I've been sitting here. Keeping an eye on them. Like you told me to. Remember?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.
"Yes mistress! We'll get started right away!" Sophie squeals as they rush off somewhere else.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She waves as they go and she pulls Felicia up, takes her spot on the couch and pulls Felicia back down onto her lap "Right right, thank you so much for that dear." She says while kissing her cheek.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm. You're welcome. I want a massage in repayment, though. Deep massage." She murmurs, hooking her arms around Phorsaal's neck as she looks down at her.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"I'm am a kind of demon that can change its body at will. There are also the succubus, inccubus, and the Djinn. I'm guessing you two want to see what else I'm packing don't you?" He says with his hands on his hips.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh ho ho ho... look at you demanding repayment for your service. Such a naughty girl you are being... perhaps a punishment is needed more?" She asks with a smirk on her face, hands sliding down to grope her plush ass.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhh..." The blonde looks at the brunette, then shrugs before turning to Gaknar. "Sure!" She says, grinning.

"Punishment for following orders? That's just not fair, now is it?" She asks, raising her eyebrows and suppressing a grin as her ass is groped.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"for following orders you are a good girl, for demanding rewards you are a bad girl. Hmm, I wonder which one is higher up on my scale?" She pulls her down and presses their lips together, firmly groping her ass while poking at her pucker "Hmm, I guess a massage would be fine."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh my goodness!" The brunette squeaks, her eyes going wide.
"Whoa. Hung like a stallion. Literally." The blonde says, her eyes just as wide.

Felicia lets out a soft gasp as she feels the finger at her asshole, and smiles down at Phorsaal. "Mm... And I want oil too... Make it nice and smooth." She murmurs, grinning slightly.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Trust me their are some demons who are way bigger then me. I can also grow as many as you want." He says as he grows a second one above the first one.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They both let out "wows" of wonder.
"Okay, so... Basically, you can transform into anything?" The blonde asks. "Like, any living thing?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She groans as her cock gets hard under her wings. "Now or later? Either way I am fucking you at least once."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... Later. Tonight, when everyone is asleep... And maybe kick everyone else out of the room. I don't want anyone disturbing us." She says with a chuckle.

"Hello? Phorsaal? Are you there?" Khorvis' voice sounds inside her head.

"Okay turn into a giant duck!" The brunette says with a giggle.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh my gooood! This is hilarious!" The brunette says, laughing as she snaps a photo.
"Ooh ooh! Do a dragon!" The blonde says jumping up and down in place.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her brows shoot up and she quickly focuses her mind "Khorvis?! Is that you? What is going on over there? Are you alright?"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Your going to have to delete that photo. You'll be called crazy if others see it." He says as he turns into a black colored dragon with red eye and two dragon cocks. He stands at least two humans tall.