The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She reaches down and picks up Helia "Now be a good girl ok? I need to pick you up so you don't get stepped on." She steps inside and approaches the desk "Is Arryk in his room?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes, he is. Oh my, that is such a cute little puppy!" The succubus at the desk says with a smile, reaching out to pet Helia's head. "You can go right up. He told me he's expecting you." She says, still stroking Helia's head.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Aww, thank you! This is Helia my new Hell hound!" She lets her pet Helia for a bit longer before heading on up to Arryk's office and knocking politely.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pushes the door open and smiles at him "Arryk, good to see you again, I guess you were expecting me though huh?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yep. Money lures in demons like moths to a flame." He says with a chuckle as he thumps a bag down on the table. "I'm getting popular! We made a killing this week, and I'm already planning to open another branch." He says with a grin as he pushes the bag towards her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins and grabs teh bag, counting it out "Really now? I guess it seems you are the next business to boom in hell huh? Other brothel owners must be getting nervous with your success I imagine."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Most probably. And it's all thanks to you!" He says with a wink. "It was you who first got me started, after all."
She counts out 10,000 chips in the bag.
"And when did you get a puppy?" He asks, looking at Helia, who blinks at him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins and stores the bag "I found her a few days ago by her dead mother. took her in for myself. A loyal pup to be at my side without question. Besides, look at how cute she is!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Heh. Cute indeed." He murmurs, smiling a little. "Rather nice of you to take her in." He murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Eh, I wanted a ravager of my own... Amber belongs to Khorvis not me." she says with a shrug and petting Helia on the head "Who knows what will come with her age, I am excited to see!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, for starters, she's going to become as big as Khorvis in his wolf form once she's fully grown. That I know." He says with a chuckle. "Hell, you could probably ride her around."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I can ride on Khorvis' back while in wolf form so most likely. But I mean personality. Will she be motherly? Protective? Horny? I don't really know as that is all up to her."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm. Probably just gonna be horny. Most of them wind up being horny. Horny, and protective, usually. Motherly.... Ehh, that's only if they have cubs, I think." He muses.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, Well if she is horny for dick, I have plenty of that" She says with a chuckle "Anyway, thanks for my cut, glad to see you are doing well and if not earlier I will see you next week."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She heads back out and sets Helia down when they are outside again. "Alright sweet pup, lets go and find some tools for our feathery friends!" She slowly starts making her way around the city, looking first for a paitning place.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Finding one is easier said than done, since demons were usually more interested in fucking and destroying rather than creating...
But, eventually, she does manage to find a rather tiny store, almost invisible, between two shops selling sex toys. The board, which reads "Arts and Crafts" is faded, and the light behind it is flickering. There are no windows, so she can't see inside.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Seeing the two girls Gaknar quickly looks around the bar to see if anyone else was there. Before he dives down and goes under the door.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He emerges on the other side, and is hit by the smell of the bar, which is a bunch of alcoholic drinks, cigarette smoke, and... Something unidentifiable.
He still goes unnoticed, although one guy in the corner, possibly stoned out of his mind, is staring at him with an open mouth and nudging his equally stoned partner and pointing at Gaknar.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"– Such a fucking dick, I swear. Tom was his best friend, and still didn't see it coming." The brunette says, shaking her head.
"Some people... The just wanna watch the world burn, while they're sitting safe and sound in some little bubble, eh?" The blonde murmurs.
"Yeah. True that... Ugh! Stupid bugs everywhere!" The brunette grumbles, trying to slap Gaknar off the table.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... they are either on hard times or increadibly shady... but lets check it out all the same Helia!" She pats her puppy on the head and moves up to the store, trying to open the door.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He manages to dive away just in time.
"Jeez. Goddamn bugs. Hate 'em. They just looove crawling all over you..." The brunette mutters.
"Agreed. They're disgusting..." The blonde murmurs, looking at Gaknar as he flies about. "That's a weird bug, though. Never seen something like it..." She murmurs.

The door slides open with a loud creak, revealing a rather dingy interior. There are bottles of paint and brushes lining the shelves, as well as other crafting materials, like clay, beads, pencils, canvases, etc.
The female Djinn behind the counter is sleeping with her head on her arms, and hasn't even noticed Phorsaal enter.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh my... certainly on hard times then." She walks over to the counter and politely coughs to get her attention "Excuse me... could you help me out by chance?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The Djinn jerks up, blinking the sleep out of her eyes. "O-oh. Oh my. Someone actually came in! Hello! What can I do for you?" She asks, smiling tiredly. She looked rather thin, as if she hadn't been eating well...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... um... well first off, are you alright? You look a tad pale" She asks with concern in her voice and all over her face, looking over the thin Djinn.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Umm... No, not really. Haven't been eating well. Hardly an money coming in..." She murmurs, looking down at herself.

[Dinner.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh... well perhaps we can change that. I have a new slave who claims to like drawing and painting. Do you perhaps have a start up set with all the basics... or perhaps you can help me put something like that together?"