The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine. Just... I'm in the camp. Sitting in a tent. Alone. Just started thinking about you. How are things going on over there?" He asks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ohhh my god this is so cool!" The blonde says, clapping her hands as she and the brunette take more photos and selfies with him, regardless of his words.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good! Things are fine over here. I have money coming in now thanks to Jackal and Arryk. People are getting settled in here at the manor... though I have Jolen and Syresh in pleasure hell... they almost burn't down the kitchen because syresh was scared of a grease fire.... Oh, and we got a puppy!"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Humans." He mutters as he changes again but this time into a extra large king cobra. He then quickly wraps them in his coils. "Girls. Let me guide you a bit of advice you both will be called crazy and most likely rejected by many human males cause they will think your both crazy. So I suggest you delete those photos." He says.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wow, really? Idiots." He chuckles. "Lot has changed, eh? And it's just been, what, two days? And what puppy did you get? Hellhound?" He asks.
"Uhhh... Hello? Phorsaal? Who are you talking to?" Felicia asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Whoops. Too late. Already uploaded!" The blonde says with a giggle. "Ohhh man, this is gonna get Sooo many likes..." She says, grinning.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, a puppy! A cute little hellhound puppy! Her name is Helia and she will be as big as you whens he grows up... wolf form that is." She smiles at Felicia "Khorvis! Say hi!" She puts her hand on Felicia's forehead to open up a link "Here Khorvis, I put Felicia on the line."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You're saying it like it's some sort of a three way telephone call... Hi Felicia." Khorvis says with a dry chuckle.
"Whoa. Wait. Whaaaat the heck is going on? I'm confused! Is this your mind connection thing, Phorsaal?" Felicia asks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes Felicia, this is my mind connection. I have one with everyone who has my brand on them. Like I said, that brand links the two of us very deeply. Body, mind and soul. Pretty neat huh? Now say hi! You are being rude."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well then I guess I'll have to get something in return for giving you those photos." He says as he grows a set of arms and gives each of them a quick grope. Then as they are distracted a set of dragon cocks form lined up with their pussies.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh right. Hi Khorvis! Oh, and... NEXT TIME, TELL ME BEFORE YOU LEAVE, YOU BRAINLESS MUTT!" Felicia yells.
"Ow ow ow! This causes physical pain, you know!?" Khorvis groans back.
"Hmph! Good! Dickhead..." Felicia grumbles. "Anyway... Where are you?"
"In the war camp. We're going to fight tomorrow. I just wanted to call in case... You know. Something happens." He murmurs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They squeak in surprise as he gropes them, then look down at his dicks, then at each other.
"Uhhh... We're wearing clothes, genius." The Brunette says with a laugh.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Which nothing will happen because you are strong and fast and a good fighter so shut up about that." She says hurriedly "Anyway... I went out and got some dog girls for slave trade... one is this lovely doberman girl who has a lovely body... you would have been on her in a second."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Not for long." He says with a grin as several small tentacles reach around from his back and start taking their clothes of of their bodies and throwing them to the side. They continue until both of the girls are butt naked. He then pushes the tip of his cocks into each of their pussies, and his hands go back to groping them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"It's war, Phorsaal. I can't make any promises... Anyway, doberman chick? Did she have a curvy butt? Because if so, then yeah, I probably would have been all over her in a second." Khorvis says with a laugh.
"Typical." Felicia mutters, rolling her eyes.
"Oh don't worry, Felicia. I'll save up my cum for a week before I get there, then dump the entire load right in your ass, you little buttslut!" Khorvis says snarkily.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They moan a little as the cocks penetrate their pussies, and look up at him, lust on their faces.
"For some reason... This is so fucking hot..." The brunette mutters, at which the blonde nods.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"She did have a rather nice ass... and I know Khorvis, I just don't like to think about it." she slaps Felicia's ass "I am sure she would like an extra large load when you return Khorvis!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wha-? N- no I wouldn't!" She squeaks, blushing.
"Your words betray you, darling. You just can't wait for the big doggy dick to get shoved into your butt as I fuck you doggy style, eh?" Khorvis needles. "I swear. Doggy style is her favourite position!" He laughs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So long as it goes up her ass, this naughty girl would be up for any position! I have her completely naked save for some lovely green see through fish nets right now Khorvis, it is amazing!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Awww man! Awkward boner now! Oh wait. I'm alone. Heh heh. If you start fucking her, leave the channel open. I wanna hear both of you moaning." Khorvis says with a chuckle.
"Uhhhh.... What- Uh... This... This took a completely unexpected turn..." Felicia mutters, blushing.
"Unexpected? A conversation between me and Phorsaal? You didn't see this coming? Reaaally?" Khorvis asks, blowing a raspberry.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Without warning she pulsl her wings back so her cock is out and then pulls Felicia down so her cock slides up her tight ass with a moan. "Lets give Khorvis a treat!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia lets out a surprised moan as the cock is suddenly buried in her ass, and twitches. "U- Ugh- Thought we were... Mmh!- Saving it for later!?" She groans.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With a chuckle he pushes deeper into them until they can't take anymore, and starts quickly thrusting into them. As he takes their nipples in his hand and gives them a good pinch. "This should be hot. We demons are masters of sex." He says as he gives them both a firm grope.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"We were... but Khorvis needs a treat... so don't hold back your sweet voice!" She squishes her breasts togther and sucks both nipples into her mouth, gulping down her milk while thrusting up into her ass.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Their toes curl as he pushes into them, moaning out loud as their pussies are filled with his giant cocks. "S- sho- goood!" The blonde groans, already fuck-drunk.

"The treat could have waited! He would have heard me moaning louder during the massage!" Felicia squeaks, followed by a whorishly loud moan when her nipples are teased as her ass is fucked.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"I can give this to you every day if you want. This pleasure and the feeling of being filled. Do you want this." He asks as he starts thrusting harder and faster into them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes! Oh my fucking god, yes!" The blonde immediately screams.
The brunette doesn't reply yet, just glancing at him as he fucks them.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, i guess he will just get a double treat then. One now and another later while I have you naked on a massage table!" She says back with their link, slamming her cock in deeper while sucking harder on her nipples.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ohhhh fuck. A massage would be so fucking hot! Aw man I wish I could see!" Khorvis groans.
Felicia moans loudly as Phorsaal starts fucking her harder, her butt jiggling with each thrust, and wraps her arms around Phorsaal's neck, leaning forwards to let her slam in deeper, and moaning right into her ear.
"Fuck... I'm so hard right now..." Khorvis groans, and they can hear him panting as he starts jerking off.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm, Khorvis... you are alone right? Let me try this." She tries to open up a feeling link as she pounds away at Felicia's ass, stuffing her cock inside as deep as it will go while guzzling her milk.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Gyaaah! Ohhhh fuck! I almost came!" He groans, panting loudly as he experiences the feeling of Felicia's ass around his cock.
Felicia shudders and moans like a slut as her ass is stuffed again and again while her milky breasts let their bounty flow.