The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Aaaah, perfect, you can feel it! Then just sit back and relax dear!" She sucks even harder on Felicia's nipples, demanding their milky bounty as she rams her ass as hard as she can, diving her cock in and out of her tight ass over and over again.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia's moans and gasps get sharper and higher as Phorsaal fucks her butt, and she actually reaches back to spread her ass so Phorsaal can slam in faster! Her tits are practically squirting milk into her mouth at this point, since she's so aroused from the buttfuck. On top of that, her pussy is practically dripping onto Phorsaal's legs!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Grit your teeth Khorvis... cause this is something you could never do." She grows a second cock and lifts Felicia up so she can line it up before pulling her back down, stuffing both her ass and pussy at the same time while guzzling her milk like an addict.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia screams with pleasure as the second cock drives into her pussy, and she immediately has a mini orgasm, a small squirt of femcum splashing into Phorsaal's legs.
"Fuuuuuuck! Oh my fucking god this is bliss! But I can't cum until you doooo!" Khorvis groans.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Then hold on tight!" She lets og of Felicia's breasts and flops her onto the couch, mounting her doggy style from behind and pounding away at her pussy and ass and full speed, her balls slapping loudly against Felicia withe very thrust!

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Gaknar looks at the brunette. "What about you. Don't you want this every day? To feel this way when ever you wanted?" He says as he has two tentacles with mouth like ends go over to her nipples and start to greedily suck on them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia gasps at the sudden change in position, and squeals in pleasure as Phorsaal slams into her even faster, her face one of total bliss, with her tongue hanging out, and her eyes rolled back into her head. Her tits bounce and sway with the pounding, her butt rippling as her pussy and ass wring her dicks for their cum.

"N- No... I'm not... Mmh! Not a slut!" She says, her breath coming faster as her lust builds.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Who said you were a slut. All I know is that your a women who has a fetish for furriers." He says as he changes into a black anthro dragon. With both of them still planted on his dicks he lays them down with the brunette on top. He leans over and uses his reptile tongue to tickle and lick the brunette as he pounds away. "Isn't this what you wanted. To be fucked by a furry. Well now it's happening you should be loveing this." He says.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I- I- I do! Aah! Oh god that feels so good! Mmh! But... Ohh~! I don't wanna sell my soul just for sex!" She moans.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She leans over Felicia to grope and squeeze at her breasts, milking her like a cow as she pounds her holes which also gives Khorvis a pleasant feeling in his hands. Her pace is rapid and near feral as she stuffs those holes "Come on Felicia... cum all over our cocks, let Khorvis feel your girl cum again!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aah~ Aaah~ Aaaaaah~!" She screams as she cums, milk gushing out from her breasts as she cums, her holes squeezing and wringing Phorsaal's cocks like a vice; her legs giving out as femcum squirts over Phorsaal's legs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins and quickly pulls her second cock out of Felicia's pussy before shoving in to the hilt inside her ass, blowing her load deep inside of her while her second cock paints her thighs, crotch and stomach white with cum.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia screams with mixed pleasure and pain as the second cock forces its way into her ass, which is tighter than a vice around both of her dicks; her belly bloating up to leave her looking like she's pregnant.
She hears a howl as Khorvis finally cums along with her, and can feel spots of wet warmth on her chest. Probably Khorvis cumming all over himself from the indirect fucking.
"Ohhh... Shit... Fuck... I'm just... Ugh..." She feels a thud on her back, as if the poor guy had just fallen over, followed by what felt like a towel cleaning off the cum.
"Oh my goodness. That... Was amazing." He murmurs, chuckling weakly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I thought you would like that" She says with a chuckle while pulling out of her ass.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"It doesn't work like that. Your luck I found you instead of you summoning me, then you have to give me your soul. But like this you don't have to." He says between grunts as he fucks the two girls hard.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Haha! I figured you would... though it looks like Felicia might be down for the count on this one... she seems a little fried after all that. I guess I will show her mercy and let her rest."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course it is! But I want her to be more conscious than a puddle of lust and cum for that! I want her to appreciate the effort!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeaaaah she should be up and running by then." He chuckles, then pauses. "I just made that sound like she's some sort of sex doll, didn't I?" He says with a laugh.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, just a bit... but we all have those moments when we just need to be fucked and don't care how objectified we get."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Slut mode?" She breaks the connection to Felicia for a moment "you mean getting Felicia to be a wanton whore and cock gobbler?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes, that's exactly what I mean. Break her into a total slut who begs for cock!" He says, chuckling evilly.

[Dinner.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Slowly... she is willing to be naked now... working on slutty clothes... then it is just instilling the need for cock and cum. I give it a few more weeks."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"A few weeks? Hmm... Speaking of which... That's going to be almost a year's time over here. Time passes a LOT slower in Syncharion..." He murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, I am well aware of that. Either way she will be begging for dick and drinking cum instead of water soon enough. Once the others get settled in I will have to think of what I want to do to them as well."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... I feel like your partner in crime. Slowly breaking all their minds until they're all cock hungry sluts..." He murmurs, then there's a pause. "Shit. You're rubbing off on me!" He says with a laugh.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Am I? Or is this what you always wanted dear? either way... heh, I like my girls slutty but with personality. She will still be Felicia, just a very horny and sex hungry Felicia. Broken toys are so boring... I have no idea why some demons want that."