The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Ragnar follows behind him, dicks quickly softening. "Dude. You don't cum inside on the first date. Nobody cums inside on the first date!" He groans as soon as they're out of the house.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Yeah it get you. But guess what most demons could give zero shits about what I just did. Most would force her to keep on fucking and most won't give her a choice. But I am. Also do you think demons date back in hell no not really. It usually determined by how good you are at sex." He says as he starts walking back to the market stalls.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Still, this ain't hell, mate. This is... Whatever the fuck this place is. Same rules don't apply." He says with a shrug.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"I really don't know right now Ragnar. Nevie did say she had to think so my guess is that she'll tell us what she wants. Then we either go home with or without her. I really could use a drink right now." Gaknar says shaking his head and puts his hands behind his back.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Or... We could go home now... And then come back in a day or two. If she tries to stab us when she sees us, the answer is a no." He says with a chuckle and a shrug.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Haha yeah. I thought so." He says with a laugh, putting his arm around Gaknar's shoulder as they walk to the city gates.

At the gates, the guards stop them. "Uh, you guys sure you want to go out? It's going to get dark soon. Wyrms will be out." The German Shepherd says.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Hmm this may not be the best idea Ragnar. We may be able to get to the portal before we get spotted but that may be a low chance." He says looking at Ragnar.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Dude. You can turn invisible. I'm covered in black scales. That thing won't be able to see shit." Ragnar says with a laugh.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright then. It's your funeral, dude..." The German Shepherd mutters, opening the gates so they can step out.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Ragnar keeps pace with him, one eye on the sky above them.
It's when they're halfway to the portal that they hear a loud, bestial shriek, a sound that grates at their eardrums and makes their bones vibrate.
Over the mountains, they see a large, dark shape rise above the clouds, and quickly start diving for the plains, where they were.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Right. Alert it to the fact that you're there. *Facepalm*]

The lightning bolt flies past the Wyvern, who squawks loudly and starts looking around for them, but thanks to the cover of the darkening sky, they're able to escape its notice. For now.

[Okay in your defense, I may have worded that wrong. I meant to say it was heading for the plains, where you were, but not headed directly for you.]

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
(Well shit and yeah you did word that wrong you bastard *facepalm*

"Move your ass." He says as quietly as he can as they get closer to the portal.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[XD btw did you check The Renegade of Mandalore? That's yours.]

Ragnar nods and hurries along as the Wyvern flies towards the other mountain range.
They manage to reach the portal in time, and Ragnar immediately dives through.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nope. Nope. Nope. That was not fucking fun. Let's not do that again." Ragnar gasps, panting.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yep. Fuck. That was scary..." Ragnar mutters, starting to walk back to the city.

When they get home, they are greeted by Niska, who's lazing on the couch. "Hey. How'd it go?" She asks.
"He knocked someone up, and she kicked us out. That's how it went." Ragnar says, flopping down onto the couch and snuggling up to Niska. "I missed you babe." He mumbles, squeezing her in a hug.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Without a word Gaknar takes off all his clothes and walks into the bedroom and lays down on the bed. Closing his eyes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
A while later, the imp twins slide into bed beside him. "Master... How did it go?" Lorina murmurs, stroking his chest.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"It started out good until we found out she didn't want kids after the fact. Then we had to run to the portal to escape being eaten by dragon like monsters. So all in all it could have gone better." He mutters with his eyes still close, but his hand come to rest on thier asses.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aww... I suppose you need some... 'stress relief'?" Lorina asks with a chuckle as she puts her hand on the one already on her ass.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He opens his eyes and chuckles, before squeezed get both of thier asses. "You can say that my dears." He says as his cock starts to stiffen.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sooo... What hole do you wanna fuck?" Lorina asks as she and Irina mount his dicks and slowly start grinding their hips over his dicks.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"I'll let you two chose this time." He says with a grin as he puts his hands behind his head. Meanwhile his cocks get to full mast as his imps grind on them.