The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She spanks Syresh until she has two defined prints of her hand, one of each cheek. With a smirk she plops the naughty elf down on the couch, lines up her cock with her surely soaking wet pussy and slams inside, taking her on the spot "Good girl, here is your reward!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She screams happily as the cock is shoved into her pussy, and wraps her arms around Phorsaal's head before smushing it into her breasts, already grinding on her dick, her pussy almost as tight as Janie's, and with much better muscle control.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pulls her head back enough to squish those breasts together and suck both nipples into her mouth, sucking as hard as she can while pounding away at Syresh's cunt at full power, her balls slapping against her loudly.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well then you already know you can always ask me if you want it hard, or if you want you can go sleep on the bed and not the couch." He says while putting a hand on her ass as he reaches for a fruit.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Syresh moans loudly, her tongue hanging out of her mouth as she's bounced in Phorsaal's lap, her pussy squeezing and wringing the cock inside it.

"Well, that's true enough..." She murmurs, taking out an orange and starting to peel it. "Was he drunk or something? Last night?" She asks, looking at Gaknar.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her pounding only gets harder and faster before she breaks off from those lovely nipples and grits her teeth. "Shit..." she pulls out and rams her cock into Syresh's ass, stuffing it full before cumming inside seconds later!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ugh- Aaaaahhh! Fuck yes!" She screams loudly as her ass is suddenly filled with horse dong, followed by hot cum, and crashes into her orgasm, spraying a big load from both her dick and her pussy all over Phorsaal's face, breasts, and thighs, respectively.

"Ah. So... How did it go? Drunk mumbling didn't provide a very detailed account." She says, leaning against the counter.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She takes it like it is nothing, even licking her lips to taste syresh's flavor as she slowly stops pumping cum up her ass and just holding her slave in her arms. "Mmm... you are a wonderful fuck my dear.."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ohhh my. That feeling is mutual. And that sudden assfuck was even better!" She says with a laugh, wiggling her booty on Phorsaal's lap.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, I can't cum inside you, I don't want to be popping out half demons left and right." She says with a chuckle, groping Syresh's ass.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, I'm not complaining, but the option to cum all over me was also available." She says with a giggle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I know it was, but I like to put it inside, less mess that way... most of the time. Unless I am really worked up and over flow you."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm... And you already busted a load after fucking miss lightweight here, huh?" Syresh murmurs, poking Janie's head with a foot before pulling it back.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well we found this great looking dog girl. Who worked at a tavern. She looked like this." He says as he changes to look like Nevie. "We got some drinks and were able to get her to be a guide on a tour of the city, before we went to a restaurant and got some killer ribs. Then we went to her home and one thing lead to another and in the end I came inside of her and she kicked us out. So yeah." He says as he eats his pear.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, not to mention a frantic night before falling asleep too. So I am afraid you didn't get the best load I could have given. Next time I will treat you properly."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm. She's cute. And you're a jackass. You never cum inside on the first date!" She says, throwing an orange seed at him.

"Mm... That's a promise I'll hold you to, babe!" She says, winking at her. "And you can even Dom me if you like. I don't mind getting dommed by a girl. Guys either, but they have to do it properly!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I will keep that in mind.. though I already had planned to do so. Glad to know you will enjoy it when it happens. Now then, the others will be getting up soon ish... should probably use the bathroom before it gets busy yes?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'd be surprised if they aren't up already. I was moaning loud enough to wake the dead!" She says with a laugh, slowly dragging herself off Phorsaal's dick, and letting it flop down, her ass managing to keep the cum inside.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
As the seed hit him Gaknar changes back and the hand the the pear was in erupts with flame that renders the pear to ash. He then trows the ashes out and walks back to were he was standing. "Trust me I already know I'm a jackass. I was fucking born one. Plus would you expect a demon to know about dating rules bullshit." He growls.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yep. That's true. Demons should know the basic rules of dating, which, for some reason, you clearly don't." Niska says, not getting the hint.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Heh, either way, it is shower time for this demon!" She gets up and kisses Syresh on the cheek before heading up to the bathroom to clean off and get the day going.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Syresh walks up with her before disappearing in the direction of her room.
Upon entering the room, she sees everyone staring at her with grumpy faces.

"Really? Sex this early in the morning?" Felicia grumbles.
"Demons, I tell you... Horny all the time." Jolen grunts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blows a raspberry at them "My house, I will do what I want when I want it... and wasn't it you all that were throwing yourselves at my cocks last night? So you can't play the horny card."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. Whatever. You get pissy. I don't care." She says with a shrug before walking past him and lying down on top of Ragnar, who hugs her in his sleep.

"That was late night. This is six in the fucking morning! Who has sex at six in the morning!?" Jolen groans.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Obviously I do dear, you just heard it didn't you?" She says with a laugh "Besides, I couldn't sleep due to some powerful morning wood thanks to a group of sexy naked women rubbing against me in my sleep. Be thankful I didn't just take it out on you rather than going down stairs for a quickie!"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Gaknar is actually stunned at that response. But he quickly snaps back into focus. "You'd be very surprise what a pissed off demon will do Niska." He says as he walks over to the couch and drops a list ball onto of her. "Hope you like this." He says as he walks away back into the bed room and over to his imps. "Girls wake up." He says as he puts two fingers into each of their pussys.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"At least Jolen would have slept right through it. Lazy butt that she is." Felicia says, poking the larger woman's tits.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Niska squeaks as he suddenly drops a lust ball onto her, and groans before sitting up. "Not my problem you have a short temper!" She groans before grabbing Ragnar's dicks and quickly stroking them to hardness before bouncing up and down on them, her husband still fast asleep and only moaning slightly as she bounces on his dicks.