The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"that just sounds like boob envy if you ask me Felicia!" She says with a smirk, walking into the bathroom "I am off to get cleaned up!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She says something behind her, but the door is already shut.

And, for some reason, Blobby is in the tub.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Actual I am a very patient demon. Some of us would fuck to until you were broken and a cum dump. So drop the topic that I'm a jackass because I allready know." He says as he goes around and gets changed.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She's too busy humping Ragnar to reply, moans filling the air as she states her lust.
"So, master. Where to today?" Irina asks, rubbing her eyes as she wakes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Blobby? What are you doing in the tub you big silly slime?" She says with a smile, walking over to pat his head.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She raises a brow "Dick? Oh, are you hungry? Do you need some dick?" she unfolds her wings and offers her cock to him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He oozes out of the tub and encases her legs, before forming Felicia's face and taking her dick into his slimy mouth. Two slime tentacles go up her legs and slowly peel her cheeks apart before two more, thicker slime tentacles follow, penetrating her in both holes and widening themselves to her limit before slowly grinding back and forth.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles at the replica of Felicia again and moans as her cock is sucked adn both holes filled and fucked. Her hands move down to her head and hold it gently, feeling the rythm at which her body is treated "Mmm, that feels wonderful blobby... can you do that thing again? fucking my cock?"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Not sure most likelyrics just around town may be go to the human a get a slave to sell. Who nows really." He says as he finishes putting fresh clothes on.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods with her dick still in his mouth, and then a tongue forms before slowly pushing down into her urethra and thickening as it goes right for her balls. The tentacles in her holes keep moving, Blobby readjusting himself so that Phorsaal is suspended in his mass, her feet off the floor as she faces downwards, at the mercy of his slimy touch.

"Hmm. Well, good luck with that!" Irina says before flopping back down onto the bed and going right back to sleep.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her moans grow even louder as her cock is fucked by a slimy tongue and she is lifted off the floor and held in his gooey grasp. She simply accepts the gesture, moaning happily and trying to buck her hips more "Mmm. that feels wonderful Blobby!"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He gives a chuckle as he grabs his gear as starts to walk out the door. But before he leaves he throws another lust ball at Niska. "Have fun." He says with a grin as he locks the door and leaves and walks around town. Looking around to see if anything it wresting is going on.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He bubbles happily and starts fucking her faster, and the mirror in front of her is reflecting off another mirror, which shows her holes being stretched obscenely wide, giving her a clear view all the way up to her womb, and deep inside her ass thanks to Blobby's translucency.

He hears a louder squeal as it hits, and louder, wetter slapping noises following soon after.

[Where do you go?]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Seeing herself in such a position only makes her more aroused, bucking as mucha s she can until she suddenly hits orgasm, blowing her load inside of Blobby while her ass and pussy clench down nice and tight, toes curling in bliss.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He gurgles as the cum is blasted into him, his colour changing from a dark green to a lighter one thanks to her load. Then, he slowly flattens into a little green mattress, letting her rest on top of him as his tentacles keep her stretched.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She takes his offer rather happily, laying down on the warm goo as her pussy and ass remain stuffed for a few minutes longer. With a happy sigh she starts to get up all the same "Thankk you Blobby, but I have more things to do today."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
  1. Capture 3 human girls. Look for Succubus in red. Reward: 1000
  2. Capture female elf. Look for Eidolon in blue. Reward: 2000
  3. Capture mermaid. Look for Incubus in red. Reward: 2000
He lets out a sad gurgle before pulling his tentacles out of her and patting her butt before moving into the tub again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She stops and looks at him "No... Blobby, I have to use the shower you silly slime. How can I do that if you are in there too?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She then steps inside and turns on the water, letting the hot water hose over her as she cleans herself off and gets ready for another day. Once done she dries herself off and steps back out into the room to see who is doing what.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She rolls her eyes and leaves the room. She heads back down stairs and thinks for a moment, is JAckal up at this hour?

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Maybe, maybe not. Who could tell? She had never asked him about his sleeping schedule. But then again, it wasn't a topic of regular conversation.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
For the first time in a long time... she is lost on what to do. There has always been a goal but now she sits on top of her biggest goal yet. Maybe it was time to aim higher? Hard to tell. With a shrug she heads down into the city to see what goes on this early in the morning.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The streets are almost empty, only a few late nighters staggering back home from the bar, and a few demons cleaning up the streets.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Huh, seems no one is a morning person." She heads toward Jackal's stall to see if he got started early.