The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Anubis was harassing him all week, trying to call him off for some reason or another. I kindly instructed him that demons don't worship gods and that Jackal is actually a demon. so he called Jackal a coward and left."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Meh. Anubis is always pissy. Like... All the fucking time." Karline says, shaking her head. "Must be all that heat. Cooked his brains." She says with a chuckle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Heh, maybe. Either way he is sleeping now by the power of my boobs... so I guess you two have the stall to watch over yourselves."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Eh... There's nothing to watch. The orcs and Lizans sold. Oh yeah! Speaking of which, here's your cut." Karline says, handing her a bag, in which she finds 5000 chips.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh, thank you!" She takes the bag and hides it in her wings. "Hmm, it seems we have to go out and hunt some more stock huh? What is selling good these days?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well then, I guess we need some canines. I don't think I can get any more harpies on my own but the canines should be easier. I guess I know what I am doing today. Back later with hopefully some new stock for you." She says while walking off.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"If you want to come along, go right ahead... if you think Squeaky can handle the stall."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Umm..." She looks down at Squeaky.
"The stall is closed for business. We have nothing to sell!" Squeaky squeaks, cutely sticking her arms out.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Unable to resist, Phorsaal grabs her in a hug, squishing the imp between her breasts "You are so cuuuuuuuuuuuuute!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Thought I replied. Why the fuck didn't it post?]

"Awww, thanks Phorsaal, you're super cute too!" She squeaks back, hugging the larger woman's breasts as hard as her tiny body can manage.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
After a minute or two she finally puts Squeaky down "Alright, I guess we are off to try and rangle up some canines for the stall. I guess just watch the table so no one tries to steal it or the chairs? Huh.. rather humbling to only have to watch furniture huh?" She says to Karline, already walking off.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, our idiot master did just sell the entire batch of slaves to an undead..." Karline mutters, following behind her as Squeaky flutters off to mind the table.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh, you mean the whole undead incident a while back? Yea, that was garbage... but don't hold it against him... he already beats himself up over that."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes yes, we all learned a horrible lesson that day. Now then, I hope you are ready for ravagers... because I bet this portal is still popping off like crazy. Either that or all the blood has driven them away."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Gaknar sees the succubus wearing red leathers, sitting in a corner of the bar, and stroking a hellhound puppy in her arms.

They exit the city to see that the wastelands are mercifully empty. The Raveners have all wandered off from lack.of interest, but there were a few small ones picking for scraps from the mutilated body parts strewed about the place.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah, it seems the hype has died down a bit, just a few bone pickers here and there, they shouldn't bother us." She says while striding out confidently "Just a heads up, if we get into combat please distract them so I can charge up my spells. Dangerous yes, but one or two spells should be enough if I can charge them up."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No need for that. They're too afraid to approach us." Karline says, pointing to the Raveners, which start to flee at their approach, except for one.
"Wait. Is that... Aw! It's a little... Puppy...?" Karline asks, as they near one of the smaller Raveners.

"That I do. Should be relatively simple. I want three human girls. A redhead, a brunette, and a blonde. And they should all be rather curvaceous. Think you can manage that?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"A puppy?" She looks at the smaller ravener as they get closer, checking out its apperance as they get closer "Does it just not know any better?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I suppose not..." Karline murmurs as she walks closer. "Oh. Darn. Mom is dead..." She mutters, poking a severed leg that the puppy was standing next to. "Um... Do you wanna... I don't know... Adopt it...?" She asks, glancing at the puppy, who's snarling at her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, we either take it or some other ravener comes along and eats the poor thing. Though it certainly doesn't look friendly right now." She stops a few paces away and looks down at the creature. "Hmm, I have been wanting a proper pet... something that is loyal just because it likes me, not because it expects things."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Raveners are never friendly at first..." She mutters, staring at the snarling puppy. "We should probably give it something to eat. It looks hungry..." She murmurs, looking around for any random body parts. She picks up what looks like a severed Ravener leg, and offers it to the puppy, which sniffs her hand before trying to bite it. She quickly yanks her hand back. "Uhh... I don't suppose you can morph into a hellhound?" Karline asks, raising an eyebrow at Phorsaal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Actually I can. All forms are open to me dear." She walks around behind a rock and morphs into a large bulky two headed hell hound with two snarling maws drooling onto the floor with razor sharp teeth. She steps back around and gives Karline a mock growl before taking the leg in her mouth and moving over to the puppy, looking at it for a moment before dropping it on the floor to it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The puppy looks down at the leg, then up at the larger hellhound, then slowly reaches out and starts nibbling on the leg. The nibbles turn into full on feasting as the puppy digs in, tearing flesh from bone.
[Just a reminder, hellhounds have only one head. What you're thinking of is darling old Cerberus. :)]

"Nope. Now hurry up and get my slaves." She says, waving at him dismissively.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
(Cerberus has three heads doesn't he? The hellhounds I know of are from World of Warcraft where they have two.]

She lays down and watches the puppy eat, huffing occasionally but making no motions to stop it from eating.