The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She slowly starts to pull out , stopping half way before sliding forward with a soft gasp while her right hand goes up to flip Syresh the bird "Person time... mmm... with Janie!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah yeah whatever. I'll be in the kitchen." She says with a laugh, her footsteps tapping as they walk to the kitchen.

Janie moans loudly as Phorsaal starts to fuck her slowly, her hands squeezing at her breasts as Phorsaal starts to slowly bounce her up and down in her lap.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With her hands at Janie's hips she lifts her up and down, up and down, slowly building up the pace as Janie's body adjusts to the size of her cock. At the same time she reaches up with her mouth and grabs her right nipple, sucking on it and lashing it with her tongue.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Janie gasps loudly each time Phorsaal bottoms out in her, her cock twitching hard with each bounce, and moans even louder when her nipples wind up in Phorsaal's mouth. She actually starts to grind back against her cock, which also grinds her sizable penis on her Phorsaal's stomach. "Mmm! Oh~! So thick! Gooood!" She groans lustily, shuddering as the cock sinks into her over and over again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her pace only gets faster as her arousal grows, soon she is bouncing Janie fast enough for lew slaps to ring out every time she hilts back inside. Her sucking gets harder and harder, tongue lashing and licking at those perky nipples as she maons in bliss.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Nevie was already damp from playing with her doppelganger self, and he slips into her warm pussy quite easily, which clings to his dick like a vice as she gobbles down one of Ragnar's dicks, while the other is furiously pumped by her hand.

"F-fuck! Gonna cum!" Janie squeals, blasting Phorsaal's front with another load as her pussy squeezes down hard, Janie shaking as she throws her head back, femcum squirting out over Phorsaal's thighs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
It took all of her endurance to not cum right there on the spot, quickly pulling out of Janie and returning the favor by blasting her massive load all over her front, leaving no spot unglazed by thick demon jizz.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With how tight Nevie was holding him he pulled out half way before thrusting backing the hilt. "Damn your tight Nevie." He says as he thrusts into her faster.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Janie lets out a weak gasp as Phorsaal cums all over her, and immediately passes out, falling forwards, her head plopping between her breasts as she shudders.
"Passing out after just one orgasm? Hmph. These wood elves are such lightweights..." Syresh murmurs from the kitchen as she walks over and sits next to Phorsaal.

Nevie moans happily as he fucks her, her squishy butt jiggling with every thrust, as do her D cup breasts. Ragnar is bent over her head, humping her mouth as he groans in pleasure. "Fuck! Talented mouth!" He moans.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles adn sets Janie down on the couch to rest "Yea, I suppose that ws rather weak, but it seemed to be her first time taking it I think."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Not first, but probably the second or third." Syresh murmurs, swinging her legs over Phorsaal to sit in her lap, grinning at her. "Us dark elves on the other hand? A lot more slutty." She says with a wink.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Yeah she definitely good at this." He says as lean down and takes on of her nipple in his mouth sucking, and lashing at her nipple. As he picks up the pace.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She moans loudly as he starts to focus on her nipples, and Ragnar follows suit as Nevie's moans travel into his dick as pleasurable vibrations.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
As they fuck his hands slide down to grope her ass. Then one of his fingers move over to tease her ass hole tracing the edge of it in slow circles.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Her asshole twitches with excitement as his fingers run around it, and she gives him a look as if to tell him he should stick his fingers inside.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He happily does so as he slides two of his fingers into her ass and start thrusting just as hard as he is fuck in her. With his other hand he gives her a quick slap on the ass.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She moans and tightens up as he slaps her ass, looking at him with lust filled eyes even as she gropes Ragnar's balls. Her asshole clenches down hard around his fingers as he thrusts in, and he can practically feel the beat of her heart through her anal walls.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Seeing her lus eye he give her another slap as he puts a third finger with the other two. As he starts thrusting hard enough that lewd slapping sounds are made every time he hilts her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She moans loudly as he slaps her ass again and starts thrusting even faster, her hips bucking back against his, trying to get his dick in deeper.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He kept ed on slapping her ass switching checks every so often. He slides a fourth finger into her ass. This time adding a twisting movement along with the constant thrusting.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Nevie shudders and moans as she suddenly has an orgasm, femcum squirting out over his dick, her pussy and ass squeezing down tight on his dick and fingers.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Her cumming was the last straw. Jackhammering get his hips he knots her and releases ropes and ropes of cum straight into her womb with a grunt.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Nevie yelps and squeals before kicking him away from her. "You ass!" She yells, staring down at the cum leaking out of her with horror over her face. "Why'd you cum inside!? I don't want a litter yet!" She yells.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Hey calm down, I'm sorry I didn't know. I'll take responsibility for it. If it takes." He says as he changes back into his original form.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh trust me when I say I have noticed!" She wraps her arms around Syresh, pulling her back against her in a hug "Karline likes it rough and fast in her ass. You would think that would hurt but no, she just moans harder."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ugh, you stupid idiot!" She groans, dropping her hands into her head. "Just... Get the hell out. I need some time to think about this!" She groans.

"Mm. Yeah. Most of us dark elves are masochists. Just makes sex even more fun, hmm?" Syresh murmurs, already grinding her butt back against Phorsaal's cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"My my... do you need some fun as well?" She asks with a grin, already moving her hands up to roughly pinch at Syresh's nipples before giving them a firm tug.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Without a word Gaknar stands, puts his clothes back on and heads for the door. Only to stop when he gets to the door. "Ragnar let's go." Is all he says before unlocking the door and walks out of the house.