The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Bleeeeh..." She sinks down into the couch. "I'm... Not really the kind of girl who just fucks random strangers. Sorry..." She mutters.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Umm.... Sure! As long as it isn't that lust bomb thing you told me about." She says with a nervous chuckle.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Now that would be uncalled for and rude of me if I did that. Now watch." Gaknar says as he lifts his arm up as it slowly changes to look like hers.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She slowly moves her hand away from those balls and grabs her cock, slowly stroking it up and down as she keeps peppering Janie's face with light kisses while teasing her breasts.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Janie moans and squirms under her ministrations, her hips bucking to try and fuck the cock into her hand. "Ohhh gods it feels so good!" She groans, a hand grabbing Phorsaal's cock.

"Hooooooollllyyyyy crap! That's fucking awesome!" She says, laughing and clapping her hands. "Ooh. I'm cute!" She says, sticking her tongue out at herself.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"I know you are. I bet all the guys are looking as this." He says as he shows Nevie her own ass and giving her a wink.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her cock throbs in Janie's grasp but she doesn't relent, jerking her faster and faster while constantly mauling her breasts. "Mmm, so cute... are you going to cum? Go ahead, cum all you want, I want to see how much you make."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Y-yes! G-gonna cuuuum!" She squeals, her hips suddenly jerking hard and cock throbbing mightily as it spews her load all over Phorsaal's hand, and Janie's stomach, tits, and face.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Oh I see you like it as well . Seeing as you can't take your eyes off your own ass." He says with a grin as he wiggles his but at her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"This is so weird..." She mutters, reaching out to squeeze her own butt. "Ohh. Mm. Squishy...." She murmurs, chuckling as she gropes her butt.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Aaaaah! Look at all of that cum!" She says with a grin, still jerking off Janie until she comes to a stop. Lifting her hand up, she licks off the cum with a happy hum "Mmmm, what a rich taste!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I have a very soft butt, it seems!" She says with a giggle before her thumbs hook into his waistband. "Mind if I...?" She gives the waistband a little tug, as if to ask if she could pull it down.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You are most welcome." She slowly sets Janie down... and slides down between her legs, lifting up her balls to expose her pussy while rubbing her cock against it "Now it is my turn to have some fun."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"G-go s-slow!" She says, gulping as she looks down at her large dick, her hands resting on her breasts.

"Okay then..." Nevie murmurs, pulling his pants down to check out her butt. "Oh. Man. Down to the smallest detail..." She murmurs, poking a finger into her pussy. "Oh my goodness! It even feels like mine!" She exclaims, thrusting another finger inside.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
As her fingers enter Gaknar give a small moan. "Ohh. Also watch this." He says as a foot long doggy duck and balls form over his pussy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Don't worry, I will." She slowly starts to push her cock against Janie's pussy, trying to get the tip inside to start with.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh cool!" She reaches forward and starts stroking her own dick. "Ooh, make it a doggy dick!" She says with a giggle.

With a bit of effort, and a moan on Janie's part, the tip slips in, and she shudders, cock twitching weakly as the cock slips in. "Ohhh gods. Aaah..." She groans, looking down at the horsecock stretching her out. "So big..."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Ohh.. Ok." He says as he changes his dick to be a full on doggy duck complete with a knot. "How about this." He looks back at her with a grin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lays a hand on Janie's stomach and rubs slowly, trying to get her to relax as she gently tries to push inch after inch inside. "Oooh Janie... you are so hot and tight! I can feel everything inside you and it is amazing!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ahhh... All this playing around has gotten me a little horny..." She murmurs, sitting back and pulling her pants down. "Get over here and fuck me, Nevie!" She says, winking at Gaknar.
"Um... What about me?" Ragnar asks, his twin dicks already straining in the air.
"Oh get over here. I can take care of you with my mouth and hand!" Nevie says, giggling as she pulls her legs back so ger feet are beside her ears, exposing her pussy to Gaknar as Ragnar shuffles over and flops his dick into her hands.

Janie pants and moans as the dick sinks into her, her belly bulging out in the shape of Phorsaal's cock as it slowly sinks into her. "F-fuck! It's- I can- Ohhh..." She moans, rubbing the bulge through her skin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Phorsaal moans and shudders as her cock is wrapped up in Janie's pussy, her hips soon pumping into Janie as she hilts inside with a groan. "Oooh yes! Janie you feel so good around my cock!" She reaches down with both hands and rubs her cock through Janie's stomach.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Janie shudders and moans as Phorsaal rubs her dick through her belly. "F-fuck! I- can feel- every- inch!" She groans as her pussy spasms hard around Phorsaal's dick, her pussy already sopping wet.
"My my... Sex this early in the morning?" Syresh's voice says from behind them, followed by a chuckle.