The Runefang Chronicles (For Archangel99)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The demoness was none responsive, though he could tell she was still breathing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He drags her behind some cover, and quickly sits on her belly, before slapping her face lightly to try and wake her up.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He quickly slams his staff down across her neck, preventing her from moving her head anywhere.
"Alright. We can do this two ways. The easy way, or the hard way? The easy way means you tell me how to open up the door upstairs, and I let you go after a pleasant fucking. The hard way means I'm going to rape your brains out and cause you unimaginable amounts of pain while I'm at it." He growls, his dick twitching on her belly already.
[8+3=11]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"What?" she said, with a chuckle. "Opening the door is easy, you just have to know how to pleasure a woman."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Really? So..." He raises an eyebrow, before his tail sparks a little, and starts rubbing at her clit. [9]
He manages to keep his magic under control, and uses it to send tiny shocks into her clit. "You mean... Like this...?" He asks, grinning as he rubs her clit up and down. Then, he bends his head down, eyes still locked on hers. "Or like this?" He purrs, nipping the corset apart with his teeth, before slipping his tongue under it and teasing her nipples.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Moans immediately began coming from the pinned demon, and as Lazarus tail tickled her clit it grew, and grew... and kept growing until it was tenting her skirt. Pausing to glance down through his own legs, he saw that it wasn't a clit he had been tickling, but a sizable penis; one that quickly grew into a ten inch erection.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"..... You're not a lady, are you?" He says dryly, before wrapping his tail around her cock and slowly stroking it up and down as he continues teasing her body. His other tails go down as well, searching for her pussy and asshole. When he finds them, he uses more of the shock magic to stimulate each area.
"So... Are you getting pleasured yet?" He asks, smiling up at her, before ripping off her corset and mauling her breasts with his tongue.

[That Apoc character is done for. Don't expect the same from the barbarian though! ;)]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
She squirmed as the magic pleasure raced through her loins. Lazarus did, indeed, find her pussy and it was sopping in a matter of seconds. She struggled to lift him off her, but her strength had abandoned her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles at her squirming, and continues with the teasing, wanting to make her cum like crazy just from that little stimulation. "You're going to cum soon, aren't you?" He purrs, licking at her nipples, before nibbling on one of them. "Tell me... Do you want to cum inside me...? Or would you prefer I rolled you over and... Helped you cum?" He whispers, his eyes fixated on hers almost hypnotically the whole time.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright then." He purrs, rolling her over onto her belly. He slowly runs his hands down her back- nails raking her skin lightly, before reaching her ass. He grips the cheeks tightly, before pulling them aside. First, he leans his head forward, his tongue slipping out to rim her asshole, before plunging in deep to rub against her prostate.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Ah! quit teasing already," she cried. Her tail lashed about in the air, and Lazarus had to take hold of it to keep it from slapping him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins, but doesn't let up, continuing to lash around her insides with his tongue. His fingers are busy with her clit, dick, and pussy, alternating between the three to further drive her up the wall.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
It wasn't long before the shudders of orgasm ripped through the demoness, and several ropes of cum splattered against the stone floor.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh? Cumming already?" He murmurs, pulling his tongue out of her ass, before pressing his dick to her asshole and slowly penetrating her tight pucker. "But I'm not done with you yet..." He purrs, leaning over her and pressing her down to the floor as he thrusts his dick in. His hands go to her breasts, firmly kneading and squeezing them as he nibbles on her throat.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"My cock! Play with my cock!" she demanded, though where she found the confidence to do so was anyone's guess.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh? Ballsy, aren't you." He purrs, chuckling at his unintended pun as his tails move down to her balls and dick, gently stroking and caressing her balls while her dick is wrapped and stroked by a soft, furry tail. He continues thrusting slowly into her tight ass, letting out soft growls of pleasure while his hands continue teasing her breasts.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
She tensed as another orgasm rocketed through her, spraying her stomach and tits with her own cum.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"And I just have to know how to pleasure a woman, yes? But as you see... There's a lot of ways to pleasure a woman." He purrs, starting to thrust in and out faster.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The demoness' cock didn't soften in the least, as it continued to bounce on her stomach.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His tail grips her cock again, firmly stroking it up and down as he continues pounding her ass. He then grabs her shoulder and her waist, steadying her as he slowly pushes his knot in. Then, he pulls it out and begins to fuck her with the knot, driving the thick knob of meat into her ass over and over again.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The demoness squealed as her ass was spread wide, but Lazarus found that once his knot was in, he couldn't pull it out. His manhood was stuck inside the woman.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Geez did you put a vice in there or what?" He grumbles, before sighing. "Can I at least cum?" He asks, putting an elbow on her shoulder to support his head as he relaxes on her back, letting his weight press her down .

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As he lay there, Lazarus felt something prodding at his backside. Looking back, he saw the spaded tip of her tail wriggling down the back of his pants.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... I suppose that's one way to do it..." He murmurs, reaching back to spread his ass slightly. "Come on in." He whispers in her ear as he gropes her breast firmly with one hand.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The demon's tail slithered down Lazarus' pants, and past his offered anus. The whip-thin member coiled around his furry balls and drew tight, holding them firm in its grasp.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ow. Owww- ow- ow- ow- ow-! That hurts!" He grunts, spanking her ass hard. He grips his staff, ready to choke her if he has to.