The Runefang Chronicles (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Of course it wouldn't just be a straight path down to the base. Please tell me there's something good in here. XD]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Sorry, man, I want to come up with something interesting, but I'm drawing a complete blank. I don't want it to just be a fire pole to the bottom of the mountain, but when you've already stormed the castle, killed the dragon, and saved the princess then what's left? Is there anything in particular that you'd like to have happen? Because, otherwise, I might have to throw in the towel, as far as putting anything interesting here.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Umm.... Maybe he could find a new magic weapon or something? The dragon must have collected a lot of stuff. Or maybe he can find the secret word that unlocks the magic potential stored in his staff. That would be cool.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The stairwell lead down into darkness, several dozen feet before coming to a stop before a stone door. With a firm push, Lazarus found himself at the end of a long stone hallway with metal barred doors lining the walls on either side of him. "It would appear we have found the dungeon," said Eleanor.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh. A dungeon. Yay. I love dungeons..." Lazarus grumbles, his eyes scanning each and every cell as he walks past.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The green light of his tails did a poor job of dispelling the sense of unease that permeated the area. Each of the cells they passed seemed designed around some form of restraint. Most contained pillories, but others were a bit more exotic. Some had large metal frames with shackles at the corners designed to hold people spread eagle, other reclined chairs with special leg restraints to hold a person down with privates exposed. All in all, the whole place gave the impression that, just like everything else in this world, the torture techniques used here were sexual in nature.

As the group proceeded down the hall, they came to a broken down wooden door hanging on its hinges. A soft push revealed a large circular room with the remains of a table and a few chairs in it; the walls were lined with seven more doors just like the one they had come out of.

[Sorry I disappeared like that, internet was down.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Lazarus has an awkward boner at that point as he imagines what must have been done to the people in those rooms.

"So... Uh... Anyone have any advice or do we just pick a random door?" He asks, looking around.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You want to keep going? I can barely move my legs," groaned Elizabeth.

"I could use some rest to," muttered Gertrude. "My cock and balls are still throbbing."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, I've been trained to survive harsh environments like arctic tundras, deserts, etcetera. In fact..." He casts an eye over the group. "You... Don't really look like you care what I was about to say next. Anyway... Go ahead and rest." He says, nodding to the floor.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Thank goodness," sighed Eleanor, tossing her tiny cottage to the floor, where it grew to full size; the roof barely grazing the ceiling. She ushered the two other women inside, before turning to Lazarus. "You coming, or are you going to poke around out here some more?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Coming. Nothing to see out here anyway," he says with a shrug, before following them into the cottage.
He sits in one of the sofas, and beckons with a finger to Elizabeth, calling her over.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Gertrude tentatively laid down in the corner of the room, trying her best to not jostle her privates. Her manhood was so swollen that she still could not retract it into her sheath.

Eleanor, seeing the state the poor centaur was in, gathered some water fro the wash basin, and a towel, and walked over to kneel behind Gertrude and get her cleaned up.

Elizabeth saw Lazarus beckoning, and decided to join him on the couch. She flopped down beside him and slouched deeply, her legs spread wide as her own nethers cooled off from her recent ordeal.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He turns and pulls her closer, into his lap.
"Hey. How're you holding up? Are you still hurt?" He asks, looking down at her.

[I'm not sure that this is what I wanted to ask, but there's no chance of remembering now. :p]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Got stretched out good," Elizabeth replied. "Might need a few days to recover before we go at it again."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I just wanted to make sure you got back alive. I was a little worried, I admit." He says, chuckling and flicking her nose. "Try not to get captured so often, hmm?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, that's more than most masters would do," she muttered, as she snuggled up to him.

"Aww." came a pair of voices. Looking over, both Eleanor, and Gertrude, stared at the two with big doe-like eyes.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The little group eventually found themselves drifting off to sleep. When Lazarus opened his eyes, the fire still burned, and his companions still slept right where he'd left them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He slowly pushes Elizabeth off, setting her down on the couch and covering her with a blanket, before stretching and walking out of the little cottage.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The room outside was much the same as he left it; the pale green glow from his tails casting sinister shadows around the former guard post. Lazarus was about to go back inside when he noticed something. Scrawled across the far wall of the room, in what looked like dried blood, were the words 'Get Out'.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Frowning, he goes over to take a closer look at the blood, trying to estimate just how long ago it had been scrawled into the wall.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Placing his fingers against the wall revealed two things. First, that the writing was still wet, and second, that it wasn't blood at all, but rather a dark purple slime that was slick to the touch; it also made the tips of his fingers tingle.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... Slime....? I suppose we must be on something's territory..." He whispers to himself, before standing and taking a closer look at the room itself, trying to spot anything out of the ordinary.

[Discern Realities: 8.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Upon closer inspection, Lazarus noticed that the substance used to write was not only on the wall. Droplets and spatterings trailed across the floor to one of the seven doors leading out of the room.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He walks forward slowly, staff in hand. He follows the trail into the door it leads to, his senses on full alert for any threats.