The Runefang Chronicles (For Archangel99)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The trail of slime did indeed continue down the hall into darkness, though no immediate threat presented itself.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Lazarus pauses at the entrance, looks up at the arch, and then slowly backs away, heading back into the hut.

He heads over to Eleanor and carefully tries to shake her awake without waking the others.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Mmm, yeah, harder, baby. That's how mommy likes it," Eleanor murmured in her sleep.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Lazarus raises an eyebrow, then grins mischievously. He slowly pulls back the blanket covering Eleanor's body, and then rolls her over to expose her ass. He slowly clambers onto the bed behind her, and lets his prick flop out onto her soft butt. He slowly grinds back and forth until he gets hard, and then spreads her ass to expose her pucker. With a grin, he smoothly slides his cock to the base in her accommodating ass.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eleanor cooed into the pillow as her anus was spread. "Ooh, yeah, fill me up big boy."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and adjusts his position so he's sitting down on her thighs, and spreads her butt wider. Then, he picks up the pace, fucking her ass faster, lewd smacks echoing as he slaps into her upturned rump.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eleanor's ass wrapped tighter, and tighter, around Lazarus' cock; the motion eventually jostling her awake. "Huh, wha-oh, talk about a dream cum true," she moaned into the pillow. "Is that you back there Laz?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Who else?" He says, chuckling as he leans over her to pin her down by the wrists and jackhammer away at her ass. He slams the knot in, and then keeps fucking her, before biting down on her neck.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eleanor squealed, and bit down on the pillow. Meanwhile, Elizabeth, and Gertrude were roused from sleep by the exchange. "Aww, if I weren't still sore Id be happy to join in," Elizabeth complained.

"Sorry about that," replied Gertrude.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Lazarus is too occupied with fucking Eleanor's butt to care, slamming away like there's no tomorrow.
The furious fucking goes on for another five minutes before he finally slams deep into her ass and cums, stuffing her belly full. He lets out a contented groan and flops on top of Eleanor, burying his dick even deeper into her ass.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eleanor's back arched and she screamed as her ass was filled. Her insides shuddered around Lazarus' cock as it fired off, drawing as much as they could from him. From underneath him, she panted as she came down from the orgasmic high.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and pulls the knot out, before spanking her butt.
"Anyway..." He says as he starts cleaning himself up. "Someone left a message on the wall outside. Slime, is my guess. Go away, it said." He says, before sitting on a nearby chair. "Gertrude, did Scorch ever say anything about slimy organisms living in his dungeons?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Not a word. But then, he didn't really concern himself with the parts of the castle that he couldn't fit into," Gertrude replied.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... Fair enough. This place was made for things a lot smaller than an ugly dragon..." He murmurs, before standing. "I suppose I'll have to go look for it. Tellit we mean no harm." He says, walking out of the room to follow the trail of slime.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, if one of you wants to come along, I wouldn't say no to some company." He says, shrugging.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
At that, Gertrude stood. "Might as well. I mean, if something happens to you, what chance will the rest of us have of getting out of here?"

"Well, be my guest, I'm going to get a little more sleep," replied Elizabeth.

Eleanor just groaned, and didn't seem to be planning to move.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rolls his eyes at the other two, before holding out his hand to Gertrude. "Very well. Come along, then." He says.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Weather he offered his hand as a show of solidarity, or to look protective, it did not have quite the effect that Lazarus had hoped for. Walking down the stone hallway, it was difficult to look protective when the girl who's hand he was holding towered a full three feet taller than he. He also realized that, with Gertrude along, any element of stealth went right out the window, as the centaurs hoof-falls loudly announced their approach to anyone, or anything, that might be laying in wait for them. "Um, you really don't need to hold my hand the whole way; I can see where I'm going just fine," she explained.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah... I suppose so..." He murmurs, mentally kicking himself for his mistake of bringing her along. "So anyway, Gertrude. Tell me more about yourself." He says, glancing at her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Not much to tell, really. I worked for a caravan before old Scorch picked me up, making my way back and forth between the few settlements that are fit to trade in these lands. That was, of course, after I was tricked into going through the portal that brought me here," she explained.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You went through the portal too, huh? I came here by accident, sort of. I had taken a mission. Retrieve a lady's daughter." He murmurs, showing her Elizabeth's picture in the locket. "And then that person wound up turning into a demon." He sighs. "All I hope for now is that the changes somehow reverse themselves when we go back through the portal." He says, shaking his head.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yeah? I made the mistake of stopping in a small mountain village for a night off the road. They must have put something in the food at the inn, because when I came to I was naked and being thrown through a weird looking stone arch. Found myself in Mareth, and forced to forage to gat by. That's how I ended up with a clydesdale for a lower half, and this thing hanging between my legs." Gertrude paused and lifted her hind leg, revealing her still swollen stallionhood dangling a full foot and a half out of her sheath.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wow, that sucks..." He murmurs, before gently touching the horsecock. "Probably should have asked Eleanor if there was some way to reduce the soreness or something." He says, before standing up and patting her flank. "Well, I'm sure you'll be fine. But... Just to be on the safe side... The foraged food you ate- what did it look like?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Mostly some weird looking peppers, and bottles of something called equinum that kept washing up on the shore of the lake I was camped by," Gertrude replied.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I see. I'll keep an eye out for those. Make sure I don't accidentally eat them." He says with a chuckle, before turning to look around at the place, for any more clues of the slime.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eventually, the two came to another door at the end of the hall. This one, however, was in much better condition that the others they had passed in their travels, and even had a sturdy lock built into it. The trail of slime they followed disappeared underneath it, just as it had the last one.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm.... A lock... Wouldn't do much to stop slime, eh?" He murmurs, bending over to examine the lock to see if he could break it.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The door, while in better condition than the others, was still quite old, and would not stand up to a determined assault.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises his staff to begin breaking the lock in... When a sudden thought crosses his mind. He was here to make friends with this thing. Not break in like a thief! If the slime was sentient enough to understand words, it was certainly sentient enough to have some sense of propriety.

With that in mind, he merely taps the staff to the door three times- loud enough for a knock.