The Runefang Chronicles (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rubs his head before shaking it. "Okay, look... If you want food, I can take you somewhere. Hell, I can even capture someone for you. But actually getting eaten? Not my cup of tea." He says, picking up his clothes before stripping off his armour and getting dressed right there in the shop.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hell hath no fury it seemed. As soon as he was finished dressing, the naga practically chased him out of her shop and ushered a few imps in.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeesh. Bitchy much...?" He grumbles before walking around and looking for Eleanor and Elizabeth.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Lazarus' attention was drawn to a fairly large crowd that had gathered at one of the tables outside a food stand. The group of demons and monsters seemed to be milling about in a tight cluster; though Lazarus thought he could hear Eleanor's voice emanating from it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
With nothing else to do, and no other leads to follow, he decides to walk over and see what's going on.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Pushing and elbowing his way through to a place where he could see, Lazarus found that the group was gathered around a round wooden table. Upon said table were two figures wrapped in the throws of coitus, and he realized why he thought he had heard Eleanor's voice. She lay on her back, her head supported on her arms, gasping and moaning as her breasts bounced and flopped in time with the motions of the other person on the table. An imp stood between her legs, thrusting his disproportioned cock in and out of her pussy at a frantic pace. After only a few seconds at that pace, his body went completely rigid and as he spasmed in orgasm. For several seconds he stood there just shaking, until finally his shoulders slumped, and he stepped away; his dick sliding out of Eleanor with a wet slurp, and thick stream of cum rushing out after it. He took to the air and perched on a nearby tent alongside several others, who offered him cheers of good work and hearty slaps on the back. Eleanor watched him go before leaning back again, spreading her legs wide and calling out, "Next!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
As he watches the show, Lazarus' prick starts to stiffen, and the moment she calls out for the next one, he grins and steps up, flopping his prick onto her belly. "Hey babe. Long time no see." He says, flashing her a grin.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
To his surprise, the response came not from her, but a large heavy hand falling on his shoulder. Standing behind him was the biggest minotaur he had ever seen. A towering mountain of fur and muscles upon muscles upon muscles. In a deep rumbling voice he spoke. "Whoa there, little guy, if you want in, it's five gems per go," he said, motioning to a large cooking pot on the ground half full with gems.

Eleanor looked up at the minotaur and smiled. "Easy, Babe, this one's a friend," she explained, patting Lazarus' cock as it lay on her stomach, before turning to face him directly. "But, I'm afraid rules are rules. Sorry, Lazzy, but if you want sloppy twenty seconds you're going to have to pay up," she said, with a coy smile.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Twenty se-!? Oh man, you're such a slut..." He takes out ten gems and drops them into the pile. "Except... You know which hole I'm using, aren't you?" He murmurs, winking as he wiggles his hips so his dick falls down to poke at her asshole.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I swear, what is it with you canines and the ass? Every dog-morph that's come up so far has gone straight for the butt." Eleanor lifted her legs and rested her feet on Lazarus' shoulders, before reaching down and spreading her ass wide to give him easy access. Sure enough, her pucker was already gaping, and a slow trickle of white issued forth from it. "I'm already good and lubed, so don't worry about going slow."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"We like tight, warm holes that gape with a knot and make us feel good?" Lazarus says cheekily before grabbing her hips and ramming in, slamming in hard and fast. About a minute later, he lets go of her hips and leans over her, one hand grabbing her dick and jerking it off, while the other goes up to roughly pinch and squeeze her nipples.
"So where's Elizabeth?" He asks nonchalantly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, she around here somewhere, Ahh. I sent her out to work the crowd, Oh! You know, give the men out there a little blow to get them in the mood, but not enough to get them offfffuck YES! Jerk my cock!" she screamed, eliciting a cheer from the crowd as her dick began spasming, and Lazarus suddenly found his hand covered in her cum.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs at her orgasm, and just keeps fucking her harder, his hips ramming into her hard enough to make her whole body jiggle. "Guess I'm the only one who can make you cum, huh slut?" He growls, a grin spreading over his face as he rams his swollen knot in, and keeps fucking it in and out of her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Now, now, don't flatter yourself, hun, I've cum ten times since I started this little show," she shot back, as his knot slid in and out of her with almost no resistance. "But, you do always seem to push me over the edge fastest," she gasped.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. I'll take that as a compliment. Now I wanna fucking cum!" He growls, suddenly flipping her over and pinning her to the table as he brutally rams into her ass, grunting with each powerful, ass-shaking thrust.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eleanor's ass was growing pink from Lazarus pelvis slamming into it, but through it all she just lay there under him as her eyes began to roll back and her tongue lolled out. Still she tried to form a coherent sentence. "Yesh, yesh, thatsh the way I likesh it," she slured, clearly fuck drunk.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He spanks her ass hard as he continues slamming into her. "Yeah, because you're a fucking slut!" He growls, pulling her back a little so her legs hang over the table, which lets his dick get even deeper into her ass. With that, he leans over her and squeezes her tits hard, biting her neck as he rails her. One of his tails wraps around her dick and immediately starts jerking it off, trying to push her to another orgasm.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The sudden rush of stimulation triggers a second orgasm and all Eleanor can do is lay there and shiver as she's fucked the whole way through it. Her ass clamped down on Lazarus' cock, trapping him momentarily, before letting go again as all the strength left her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He manages to berserk-fuck her for another minute or two after her orgasm before he finally cums as well. With a roar, he throws his head back, snarling as he rams his dick in deep. He fires off load after load, making sure to pack her belly full of his hot cum as he makes a few more token thrusts before coming to a stop, panting heavily.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A round of applause broke out from the crowd as the spectacle finished up, and Eleanor pushed Lazarus off before rolling onto her back. "Whew, if only they could all be like that," she said, as she let her ass hand over the edge of the table for a few seconds, the cum oozing out of it. "Oh well, Why don't you go get the stuff you need from the shop, while I finish up here? Speaking of which... Next!" Eleanor cried.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs and bends to kiss her cheek. "Will do. Meet me at the gate, hmm?" He says, giving her ass a squeeze before turning and bowing like a stage performer before heading to the shop that was selling the swamp gear.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[I think I need to call it a night, man. I'm just drawing a blank on what to do next. So, see ya tomorrow.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Soon enough, Lazarus managed to find his way back to Kybor's Outfitting. Opening the door, he found the place in much the same state as when he left it; piles of merchandise piled almost to the ceiling, and the strange black bunny-man sitting behind the counter. His ears perked up and his eyes narrowed as Lazarus entered. "Well, look whos back," he said, smugly. "I hope you brought more to bargain with this time."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I certainly did." He says, walkji up to the counter. "How much was it for those swamp outfits again? Three, by the way." He asks, his hands on the counter.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The door suddenly opened, and a familiar voice called out. "Make that two." Looking behind him, Lazarus saw Eleanor and Elizabeth standing n the doorway; Eleanor covered in a thick glaze of cum, and Elizabeth none the worse for wear. "I can fly, dear, what do I need swamping gear for?" she asked.

"Well, in that case, two full sets of bog clothes will run you about four hundred gems," replied Kybor.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh sure, I'll just take out the snake repellent, and mosquito netting. That should cover the difference," said Kybor, with a knowing smile that screamed 'you don't want me to take those out'.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nevermind..." Lazarus mutters, dropping 400 gems on the counter with a sigh.

[420 gems remaining. :confused:]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With the money counted out, Kybor practically dove into he piles of junk as he set about gathering the requested equipment. The swamp suits were, in a word, ugly. Each suit was made up of a set of thick rubber waders ending in wide, snowshoe like footwear, a heavy leather jacket and gloves that could be drawn tight around the body, and a wide brimmed hat with insect netting hanging from the edge that could be pulled tight around the neck. To top it all off, four large rubber sacks were affixed to the belt of the outfit.