The Runefang Chronicles (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. They become twisted versions of what they used to be. Inhuman. Filled with lust and the urge to rape and dominate everything in sight." He murmurs.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"They also jettison their soul. Once outside the body, that fundamental spirit takes physical form as a small piece of crystal called Lethizite. The more powerful the soul, the more powerful the demon that is created when it leaves. And demon generals posses powerful souls indeed. Now what do you think would happen to an ordinary demon if they were to consume all that power?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Indeed, so tell me, why don't demons just consume their own lethizite?" she asked, throwing her leg over him to straddle his stomach.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Because then they'll get their soul back and transform back into a human?" Lazarus murmurs, starting to get interested despite him hating her guts right now.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Precisely. Now, if you were a freshly formed demon lord, and you had this little piece of yourself that was just brimming with power that any other demon could eat and become just as powerful as you, what would you do with it?" she said, leaning back and folding her arms under her breasts.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Some of them," Eleanor agreed. "Others simply keep it on their person, or nearby. Most demon lords don't fancy the idea of creating rivals."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"So where's yours, then? And why are you even telling me about this? Hoping I'll become the next demon lord?" Lazarus asks, raising an eyebrow and poking her nose.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'm just a glimmerling, my lethizite was next to worthless. That's why I'm hoping to replace it with a better one," she cooed, a wide grim spreading across her face.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. And if you replace it with a better one, does that mean you grow a little?" Lazarus says dryly, raising his hand a fair distance above her head.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Probably, in more ways than one." She reached down and gave her petite manhood a few strokes. "But, you never can be sure. Demonic transformations are always a bit random."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sooo... You could wind up with purple skin, five horns, three dicks, and grow to ten feet tall?" He jokes, poking her belly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, one of the generals is know as Octavia the many phallused, if that's any indicator. Personally, I wouldn't mind a few tentacles myself. As many vine beasts as I've been with, it would be fun to try it from the other end," she said, bringing a finger to her lips and gazing off into space as she fantasized. Lazarus could feel her muff growing warm on his stomach.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He pokes her belly again to bring her back to reality. "Oi. Stop leaking on me. What are you even fantasising about? Fucking me and Elizabeth with tentacle cocks? And anyway, that many dicks on anyone, let alone a girl, is just plain weird." He says, rolling his eyes.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Mmm, but it's so dirty. What were we talking about again?" she asked, before falling forward onto his chest; her breasts pressing against him. "Oh, screw what we were talking about. And while you're at it, how about screwing me? All that talk about tentacles and fucking has got me going again."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rolls his eyes, and then rolls her over so he's on top, his face millimeters from hers. "And what makes you think I'd want to fuck you after I just found out you're just using me?" His claw brushes her neck. ",I should just... Do a quick little jerk. You'd bleed out in a matter of minutes." Then, he taps her nose. "But then... We wouldn't be able to make it out of the swamp... So I suppose you get a free pass. For now. But I'll be watching you, Eleanor..." He murmurs, his dick already positioned at her asshole.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh you tease," she purred, reaching down and grabbing his cock to angle it upward. "C'mon, baby, I want to feel you knot in my pussy this time."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmph. Fine." Pinning her down by the wrists, he growls as he slams his length into her pussy, and immediately starts hammering away, teeth bared as he grunts with every hard slam into her pussy.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Eleanor's passioned screams filled the hut, a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around Lazarus' chest. "Mind if I watch?" Elizabeth's voice cooed into his ear, as he felt the warmth of her body press against his back.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Dude. You get 10/10 when it comes to detail.]

"No... I don't." He murmurs, his hips continuing to slam into Eleanor's pussy.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Well, I try :smuggo:]

Eleanor's legs locked around Lazarus' hips, holding him in deep. "Harder. Harder! I want that knot, baby!" she cried. At the same time, a delicate hand closed around his balls in a gentle grip.

"Let me help," whispered Elizabeth. A sudden warmth began to grow in Lazarus' balls, as well as a strange sensation that he couldn't place. Then his eyes widened, as he realized that either Elizabeth's hand was shrinking, or his nuts were growing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wha-? Hey, what are you-?" He looks down, seeing his nuts swell, and raises an eyebrow. "Uhh.... Fuck it." He grunts before slamming into Eleanor faster, and bending down to bite her neck as he slams into her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Just a little power I have. It'll make the orgasm last a while," said Elizabeth, as she buried her nails in his fur and ran them up and down his back.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Lazarus shivers as her nails run through his fur, and turns to grin at her. "Mm. That feels good. Keep doing that!" He murmurs, before turning back to Eleanor and taking both her nipples into his mouth, running them along the edges of his sharp teeth.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eleanor squealed as her tits were finally shown some attention, and wrapped her arms around Lazarus' head, pushing his face into her ample cleavage. "Master don't forget me," whined Elizabeth, grasping two of Lazarus tails. "You have powers too, don't you?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes- But- risky-!" He grunts, still pounding away, but he relents, his tails unfurling and calling forth his magic to try and sexually stimulate Elizabeth as his tails rub around at her ass and pussy.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Well, that's success with a complication. So, tell me what happens, oh magic one.]