The End [Lanania]

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia stretched a little bit before speaking. " Gosh that long? Well I should maybe start to move as I have a job to do here if I remember right"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. You certainly do. Go and make us proud, hmm?" She asks, uncoiling and giving her butt a spank. "Go on then. You've had enough fun times. For now." She says, winking and grinning at her.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia started to search for her clothes around the room. "Now I need to find my stuff, and where can I take a shower?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... You can ask that guy who brought you in here. What was his name again?" She asks, rubbing her head. "Fuck it. I can't remember. Anyway, it's the guy with the redhead girlfriend and the sword." She says, waving a hand dismissively. Zalia finds her clothes mostly in a pile at the foot of the bed, where Shara had been kind enough to leave them.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia took her clothes a slowly got inside them. Shara could see that her rear was still sore from last night. "Thank you, and will I have private quarter or?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Of course. The place is big enough as is. You'll have your own quarters. Or, if you find someone who wants to share, good for you." She says with a shrug.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Thank you for the welcome party my queen. But now I must take my leave" she said while slowly moving toward the exit seeking the man who brought her here.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Do come again~!" She says from behind, giggling a little.

She exits the cavern, and finds herself back in the passage that she had first taken to come here. She had to walk back for quite a while before she comes back to the main throne room. There, she finds Lana waiting for her.
"Hey there hon. Slept well?" She asks, grinning and walking over.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Yes I did, you?" zalia blushed a little when Lana mentioned sleeping with a smile.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. Well enough." She says, putting an arm around her shoulders. "You wanna eat some breakfast? You must be hungry. Or... Did the Queens feed you?" She asks, grinning and nudging her again.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
The only response she gave was going a bit more red. "Breakfast would be nice, but a shower before would be great"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... You do smell like sex, so yeah. I'd recommend the showers. And I take it from your tomato face that they did feed you. Well... That's a good thing. You'll get some meat on these bones." She says, poking her ribs. "I mean... Look at this." She says, bumping Zalia's bony hips with her cushy one. "This is what happens when they feed you. You go from bony to sex goddess. Or something close." She says with a giggle.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia responded with a shy and fake giggle "Yeah maybe, can I get to the showers, I don't want everyone to see me like this..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. Just go down this passage, first door on the left. Or rather, first opening on the left. It's a natural bath. You'll see what I mean." She says, smiling. "Want me to join you or nah?"

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"I think I need some time alone... But thank you" zalia quickly rushed toward the door she mentioned, like she was trying to flee.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She hears laughter behind her as she runs off.

The moment she enters the baths, she's hit in the face with a heavy blast of steam, and her whole body is wet in less than a minute. Well... She was in the baths, that much she could tell...

She's standing at one end of a high cavern, and can hear the sound of water cascading down from a height. The cavern itself is quite large, and she can see stone benches on the sides where her clothes could be left. The baths were empty at this time, and she was alone.

In front of her, she can see what appears to be a large pool, which could easily accommodate twenty people, or more. There are ledges carved into the pools, so that people could sit down in the water if they wanted. The cascading water she was hearing was a waterfall that was feeding the pool, which was drained by a small channel through the room, which was apparently used to wash clothes, judging by the amount of cleaning apparel nearby.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
" I was hoping for some intimacy..." She started to undo her clothes, placing them on the bench. She took a moment to test the water before entering fully the bath.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The water was hot, but not uncomfortably so. She could get in without a problem. It was basically like a giant jacuzzi, with about half of the bubbling.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia took some soap and started to clean herself, removing any trace of sweat or milk on her. After she was done she a moment to look at her body.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She doesn't notice much at first glance, but... Her breasts and her ass look slightly bigger than they were yesterday. It could just be the water... Or was it?

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Maybe they are right and I would look better with more flesh on my bones. Atleast I would get some attention... Zalia said inside her head looking at her breast, cupping the softly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Nope... Her breasts definitely feel slightly bigger than before... It was definitely the work of whatever the Queens had fed her. If her assets kept growing like this, she was bound to find a boyfriend pretty soon!

Reactions: Lanania

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia took a brief moment to gaze at her breast before finishing her bath. Getting inside her clothes quickly and checking the news from th ui inside her eye.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
It seems to be relatively calm. A civil war here and there, chaos in the Galactic Senate; all perfectly normal, everyday things.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia closed her interface and moved out of the bathroom, hairs still wet.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Once she exits the cavern, she's left with the option of heading to the mess for breakfast, or exploring the cave system. Probably getting lost while she's at it. But who knows. She might find something interesting.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Well I'm hungry and I can get lost in the caves after breakfast, and getting lost on a full stomach sounds more appealing. So Zalia moved toward the mess.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She hears the faint sound of voices and clattering dishes, which gets louder the closer she gets.

Eventually, she makes her way into a cavern that's even larger than the previous one. It's also well lit, thanks to tiny holes in the ceiling that were streaming sunlight; and also more full.

The mess is filled with members of nearly every race in the galaxy, all eating a variety of food. Speaking of food, the smell of a multitude of different dishes fills the place, as well as her nostrils, making her mouth water.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia quickly moved toward the serving area waiting her turn to have her plate served. Trying to appear as small and hidden as she could, she didn't liked attention very much, and big and crowded area were alien to her, born and raised on a planet counting less souls then this room.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Surprisingly, nobody pays the thin, waifish girl much attention as she walks through the room.
"My goodness. Did you ever get food to eat?" One of the cooks asks, shaking her head as she ladles an extra serving of soup into her bowl.

[Gotta go.]