The End [Lanania]

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"McConnor? Where are you coming from, never heard that last name?" Zalia said entering the room, watching around, trying to see what kind of equipment they had.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"A planet far away." She murmurs, smiling dryly. The short reply meant that it would probably be best not to pry any more.

The room had a lot of futuristic looking scientific equipment, most of which seemed to be purposed towards creating parts for weapons. Oddly enough, she didn't see anyone in there, besides herself and Lana.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Have you enough infrastructure to build new weapons, or only spare parts?" She asked taking a closer look at the machinerie. Inspecting it with awe.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"We can build new weapons if we want. Problem is with acquiring the raw materials. That can be a little hard sometimes. But anyway, we can manage." She murmurs from behind as Zalia marvels over the equipment.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"You get them off world or?" Zalia asked turning around to face Lana, smiling. "It's some nice equipment you've got there, never worked on "new" stuff before, first time seeing an assembly line"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah, mostly off world. Some supplies are available here, but not that many." She says, shaking her head.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Does the government runs a blockade around the planet? Because we had no trouble getting here"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No, they don't, but if they wanted to, they very well could. The Galactic Federation does nothing but sit and argue in the Senate House all day, while the rest of us are left to fend for ourselves." She mutters.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
" My mom alway said politic is good for nothing expect to bring mens to their last resort" Zalia said chuckling "Each time she said that she pointed at the sea of ash that is my home world, I hope this place doesnt end up like that. That would make my desire to see something other than death a bit moot"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Lana chuckles dryly. "I hope so too. Last thing I want is for this place to turn into a wasteland. There's a lot of hidden beauty here if you know where to look for it. I don't want that to go to waste." She murmurs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... Well... There's these oases in the desert, you know. They're big, and flourishing with life. Going to one of those is like stepping into another world. And each one is different from the other." She says, smiling.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"I hope one day you will show me this place, I've never seen much except ash, green life is kinda alien to me. I've never seen a forest, only on the internet and from orbit, people say it's beautiful and full of life"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Really? Well, I'm definitely going to have to show you one as soon as possible, then. That's definitely something you shouldn't miss." She says, smiling.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"It should be fun" She said very happy "Now what's next to visit? Machinery is fun, but i'm sure there is even cooler place here"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Really? Well... There's this one place, but... It's less of machines and more of uh... Crystals." She says, raising an eyebrow.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah, actually. It's a really large crystal cave. They used it for meditation, ceremonies, stuff like that. Wanna see it?" She asks, smiling.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Why not sounds interesting, I bet it's very impressive!" She said smilling, like a child waiting to discover something new.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright then. Hope you're ready for an even longer walk than the one it took to get here." She snorts, turning and walking to the exit of the lab, before a voice from above suddenly interrupts her.
"Leaving without introducing a guest? How rude, agent." It says.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. My bad. I forgot to introduce you to our resident scientists. Zalia, if you would look at the ceiling, please?" She asks, gesturing upwards.

When she looks up, she sees a lot of red dots. Looking closer reveals those dots to be eyes, and those eyes attached to faces. Those faces happen to be attached to the upper half of a human body, but the lower half of a giant... Spider.

As one, they all grin down at her, their pointy teeth flashing in the dim light.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Uhm hello, I guess I will work with you guys in the future... What are you working on now?" She asked interested

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They all look at her for a minute.

"Wow. Not even a tiny squeal of terror." One says flatly.
"Definitely gonna be boring to work with..."
"And prank."
"Humans are so weird."
"I know, right? Sometimes they scream, sometimes they cry, sometimes they piss their pants... And then you have this one. Gah. So complicated!"

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Not the first time I see giant spider people, there was one living in the space station near my home planet, he alway creeped me out when I was young, be he was pretty kind with me"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh. At least this one doesn't have arachnophobia like the last one. She would scream her head off every time she even saw us." One says.
"But dude. A little scream would have been nice! We even took the element of surprise!" One groans.

"As you can see... Watch out for pranks and jump scares." Lana says, chuckling.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Noted, finally a workplace where the most dangerous thing is prank and not rape..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeaaaah you must have been working in a reaaaal weird place if they rape people." One of the spiders says from above.
"Hey, if she's down to fuck, so am I!" One says, laughing.
"With your tiny dick? Sure. Sex won't be a problem."
"Ooooh! Buuuurn!"

"Also horribly inappropriate sex jokes. And webs. Watch out for webs." Lana adds, laughing at the antics of the scientists on the ceiling.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"I worked for smugglers before, i've seen worse, much worse guys" She said looking at the ceilling trying to find out how many spiders there was.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
There seemed to be about twenty of them clustered around on the ceiling. There was a mix of males and females, and maybe even a couple of herms. She couldn't really tell.

"Ah. Right. I tend to forget about that. Most people do. It's their way of dealing with the others here. We do have some... Odd ones out." She murmurs.