The End [Lanania]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The research vessel cruised through space, its thrusters at low power, propelling the ship forward at a snail's pace. The IGS Joyful was her name, and she carried a crew of thirty, including twenty scientists and ten military personnel for protection. She had been sent into deep, uncharted space to try and find other planets, preferably capable of supporting life. Even better if life already existed on it. She was already well beyond the borders of known space and almost out of communication range.

"This is Captain Ureah. Is everyone on board doing okay?" A slight pause. "We are already ten parsecs beyond the borders of known space, and should be approaching the outpost in a few hours." He says.

"Uhhh... Sir?" A techie mutters, frowning at a glowing screen. "Sir, we're coming up on an asteroid field!" He calls out.

"Stay calm. It's nothing out of the ordinary. Engage the ADS, and let the computer take care of the rest." He says. The techie nods and presses a few buttons.
"ADS online, sir." The techie says, glancing back at the captain.
"Good. Maintain course to Proximus 1." The captain says as the ADS begins blasting the asteroids into harmless chunks of rock.

A few hours later, the ship begins to come up on what seems to be the remains of a planet.
"That's odd. Navigator, are you sure we're in the right place?" He asks, glancing at a woman to his right.
"Uhh... Yes, sir. We seem to be in the right place." She murmurs, frowning.
"Check again."
"I just did. We're in the right place. But... How...?" She mutters, looking outside.
"Captain! Planet sized mass showing up on the radar!" A crew member calls out.
"Ah. Told you we were in the wrong spot. Change course, and head for Proxima 1!" He calls out cheerily.

The ship begins to turn towards the planet, speeding up a bit.
"Hang on... Captain... I'm detecting massive biological readouts from the planet surface. Wasn't it supposed to be barren?" The techie asks, frowning.
"Yes. It was." He says, frowning.

"Hang on... Those signs aren't coming from the planet... They ARE the planet!" Someone yells.
The bridge bursts into murmurs of confusion and surprise.
They all fall silent when they see giant tentacles start to uncoil and reach for the ship.
"My... God..." The captain murmurs, staring with shock at the massive thing. Until it opens its maw, revealing rows upon rows of teeth that were easily the size of a small moon. This finally startles the captain into action.
"Turn! Get us the hell away from this monster!" He yells.

The ship begins to turn and speed away from the massive thing. But... The ship was slow. Too slow. The tentacles wrap around the back of the ship, and slowly start dragging it towards the mouth. Closer and closer, until it finally crunches down on the ship, silencing their voices forever.

Meanwhile, in the Middle Ring...

Zalia hears loud pounding on the door, followed by the sound of her boss's voice. "Hey! Wake the fuck up! We're approaching Cato Five! Get your ass out of bed and help us load the shit!" He yells, and she can hear him walking away. Well... Looks like it was time to get to work...

The smuggler ship Rancid Melon was her new home, since they had picked her up from her planet. The crew... Was full of dicks. They stole from her, from each other, and made no secret of it. They had to replace a new crew member almost once a week, because the last one had gotten killed stealing something. But... Well... It was home. For now.

Last edited:

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia

Appearance : At a bit over 5’5” zalia does not appears really menacing, her skin seems ghostly. like if the sun had never touched her. Her straight hairs are a soft ashy gray, most of the time separated in two lock going over her shoulders stopping at the level of her nipples. Her left eye appearing dead, probably blind while the right one emit an eerie red glow. Clearly some piece of biotech installed due to her blindness. Her nose is small and cute. A large but nearly invisible scar appear across her left cheek, it appears that she was struck by some kind of shrapnel in her youth. Her mouth sports a small but somewhat sad smile, a smile you would make to a friend as a last farewell. The shape of her face is very androgynous, at first glance it would be impossible to say if Zalia is a man or woman. Her body is very slim and still androgynous, no muscle showing, but no fat either. Her breast are non existent, as her hips and ass. Like puberty had decided to skip all the interesting part of a woman, while the rest was still far from childlike. Her pussy was perfectly shaved as the rest of her body, only appearing as a soft pink slit, the only color on her body beside the pearl crowing her sex.

Homeworld : Av VI

A death world, looking like an ashy desert going in every direction. A testament of the horror of nuclear war. Not much is known about the people who lived there before they decided that living was overrated and brought nuclear apocalypse to their planet. The only known population living on the radioactive wasteland that Av VI are scientists and archeologists trying to figure out what happened and why.

Background: Zalia parents were scientists sent on Av VI to figure out what kind of armement the people of Av VI used to end their world. Born in the dusty and toxic world of Av VI Zalia had a simple childhood helping her parents on the field learning their craft. Showing sign of a brilliant mind Zalia was going to study to a prestigious school, but a week before leaving her homeworld an accident happened while she was doing some analysis. An undetonated explosive blew up. The bright flash blinded her while some shrapnel left her with a nasty scar on her face, the metal used inside the explosive was highly radioactive and destroyed part of her DNA, her skin turning pale and her hairs losing their bright red color. The planet had made her it’s image.

Clothes: Zalia wears a long heavy grey trench coat the kind used by scientists and explorer, made to protect the wearer from the harsh environment of some planet. Under it she wears a simple white tank top with tight black leggings. Simple black panties under it.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia woke up from her slumber, placing her foots on the cold floor of the ship stil sitting on her bed. Like each morning she opened the holographic interface in her eye, checking if anything is out of the ordinary on her. Her mutation and lifesign were stable. After that she took her tank top to cover her nude upper body. She finaly got up from her bed, still in panties and moved toward the small sink in her room to clean her face and arrange her hairs. Another day on this fucking ship. Atleast I will have enought money to buy my own ship in a year... If I don't get killed before... I don't think they would kill the only person able to read their probe report and repair the god damn microwave. She said to herself brushing her hairs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey! I can hear you moving in there, bitch! Get out! No slacking off!" Her captain yells.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Give me a minute, it's not like the science repport will flee or that we have anything to do while we move in the emptiness of space, you don't like it when your man have something pretty to look at and not a zombie?" She responded with a slow but firm tone.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Bitch, half the fucking people on this ship look like zombies! Hell, some even look like balls of shit!" A short silence. "You got something to say to me you little shit!?" He snarls. She gets the feeling it wasn't directed at her.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia kept her mouth shut, listening to what the captain had to say to the other mysterious crew member. While cleaning her face with cold water.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"N-no sir..." Comes the timid voice of Carr. He was new to the ship, and was the crew's fucktoy. He was rather small and feminine, the perfect target for the large, burly, horny crew members that filled the ship. He was a Byssan, a race of humanoid aliens which had their gender appearances flipped. The males were the breeders, while the females hunted and cooked. Their skin varied in shades from orange to peach, and the males had a tiny, useless dick, as well as an ass and a pussy. It was surprising none of the crew had gotten him pregnant yet.

"Then what the fuck are you looking at me for!? You want my cock buried in your ass!?" He yells.
"N-no sir! I was j-just p-passing through!" He yelps, scurrying away. She hears the captain grumbling to himself about something before moving away.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Poor little thing Zalia said to herself as she was moving toward her bed once again, taking her black leggings along the way and a pile of reports. She placed the leggings on her bed and started to look trought the reports

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
A few minutes later, her door is nearly blown down by a bunch of slams. "Hey! Get the fuck out already! We're almost at Cato! What the fuck are you even doing in there!?" The voice is of the first mate, and not the captain this time.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Calm down, I was just checking yesterday reports, there was something abnormal... We are at Cato already? We were supposed to arrive in the night not in the morning." Zalia dropped her papers on the ground, quickly putting her leggings on and moving toward her trench coat and guns.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"There's no night or day in space, you ass." The first mate, a large, muscular human, says as she walks past. She's greeted by the lights of Cato 5, as well as the sands and tiny lakes that make up the planet's surface.
"What the fuck got into your pants today? Why so jumpy?" He grumbles.
[Don't worry. That thing is really far off. I'll tell you when to get worried. :p]

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"It's 9 am, you get what I want to say. The last mission reports I saw was saying arrival at 11pm. Whatever the captain probably decided to go a bit faster this time" She said closing the door of her room her coat still opened in the middle. Her revolver around her waist and her smg on her back. "What is my job this time?" she asked to the first mate.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right now, you're supposed to help us smuggle the weapons into the secret compartments. Come on." He says, turning and walking down the hallway, his bald head and metal earrings glinting in the light.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia moved toward the secret compartment. Closing her trench coat along the way. And taking a small peck on the ship windows. Her eyes full of awes at the sight of a planet looking like it was populated. Her homeworld was just grey and dead. While this place looked full of life.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright bitches. We'll be landing in about an hour. I want all crew members in the ship after we do so. The people we're dealing with have enough firepower to blow us to smithereens." The captain says over the comms, flying closer to the poles of the planet; away from the city.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Yeah no time to do some basic shopping..." She said in an exasperated tone. Taking a large box and moving it toward the secret compartment, the box was clearly too heavy for the small frame of Zalia.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Nobody offers to help her, all busy with loading the weapons into the compartments. She'd have to do it herself.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
After long minutes of struggle she was finaly able to place it where it belongs. She took a moment to read the label on it and get her breath back. "Fuck it's... Heavy" she said

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The label on the box has been scratched off with something sharp. They clearly didn't want the crew to know what was in the boxes...

"Alright bitches. When we land, I want y'all to stay inside. Remember that. We're dealing with messy people. Only when I give the signal do you unload the fucking boxes, okay?" He calls out over the comms, and she feels the ship slowly touch down. "Jake, Razak, with me. Everyone else stay inside and keep your weapons unholstered." He says, and the comms cut out.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia pressed her back on the cold steel walls of the ship, opening the holographic interface in her eye to check the news of the day waiting for further orders. Not really looking stressed out of the situation.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She hears the cargo bay doors lowering, and three sets of footsteps walking down the ramp to the outside.

The world news of Cato 5 seems to be talking about rebels that wanted to overthrow the dictator of this planet. Perhaps they're the people who her crew was selling weapons to?

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Yeah selling weapons to poeple mildly awful this time. She said in her head. She closex her holographic interface to look at the people entering the ship her left hand placed on her SMG.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She spots a young human male, with light brown, messy hair walking down the hallway. He was dressed in a black trench coat, and she could see the outlines of two weapons within the coat. He had sharp green eyes, and a few freckles across his nose. He couldn't have been more than twenty, yet his eyes had the look of someone much older. He gives her a passing glance, as if sizing her up, then turns to the captain. "I don't see any weapons. What did you bring me here to see?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

The captain nods at Zalia. "Get the box out." He says.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia moved quickly, kicking the ventilation shaft door where the box was hidden. The door fell on the ground making a loud bang. Zalia grabbed a side handle of the box and pulled it out of the shaft. Presenting it to the young man.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He doesn't move closer yet. "Open it." He says, looking down at the box.

"One, five, three, nine, seven. That's the code for this box. Type it in, woman." The captain mutters.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia rolled her eyes when the captain said woman like she nothing but an object. Before squatting and starting to enter the code on the box.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Once she enters the code, the box beeps, and she hears a little click.

"Excuse me, miss..." She feels a hand on her shoulder, gently pushing her away. "But I need to see this for myself. Would you please move?" He says softly. Well, he was certainly educated, unlike the captain.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia side stepped while getting up. Turning her head toward the man a small smile upon her face at tge nice man, before looking at the content of the mysterious box.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He smiles back, before crouching and unlocking the box. She sees a bunch of military grade plasma weapons, and even one or two Class 10 weapons, which were illegal everywhere, even to the military!

The man whistles. "My my. Outdid yourself, haven't you? And all the other boxes are like this?" He asks, glancing at the captain.
"Hell yeah they are."
"Very well. Half a million Galactic credits per box, as we agreed?" He asks, standing.
"Actually, I want a little more now." The captain says, grinning.
"Really? What for?" The man drawls. It's almost as if he was expecting this.
"Just because you're alone. On my ship. You fucking idiot." He snorts, grinning.
"I see." He murmurs, before looking at the first mate, Jake, and a reptilian alien, Razak. "Tell me. Which one of you would like to be the captain?" He asks nonchalantly.

They all do a double take. "Excuse me?" The captain says, raising an eyebrow.
"Hang on. Didn't take the opinion of someone else in the room." He says, before turning to Zalia. "Do you like this thieving piece of shit?" He asks, glancing to the captain, who's staring with the man open-mouthed; surprised at where the conversation suddenly went.