The End [Lanania]

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"And... How may I serve you... My queen?" Zalia asked before sucking even harder on Shara nipples, drinking her spicy milk. shara could clearly see how much Zalia was liking the milk, her tongue playing on her nipples as she was pressing her small teeth on them to get as much milk as possible. Everyone could see that Zalia pussy was dripping wet while her ass was twitching in pleasure each time the dildo was moving inside her ass.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She lets out a coo of pleasure before replying. "Well... You must stand against our enemies with us, of course. If you aren't strong enough to take their blows, we have no use for you, my dear." She whispers, chuckling and starting to slam that dildo in even harder.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Ah!" Zalia shouted in pain "I think... I think you are going a bit too hard...Fuck! On me my queen! My ass... Was still... Virgin..." She said as small tears formed at the corners of her eyes from the relentless slamming her ass was going through.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I see..." She whispers, slowing down her thrusting, before hugging her to her breasts. "You're not strong enough yet. Drink up. You'll need as much as you can get." She whispers, one hand reaching down to her pussy and teasing her clit again.

The noises of sex resume behind her. It seems they had paused to listen to Shara talk. The sounds of squelching, moaning and grunting fill her ears again, drowning her in a sea of sex and lust. Also tits. She literally could not see anything aside from Shara's breasts in her face.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Yes... But maybe... Something... Could ease up things for... Now!" She made a loud moan at the end of her sentence before returning to sucking on the breast in front of her. Shara could feel Zalia hot and moist pussy at the tips of her fingers. Her clit forged in blood because of the arousal, sensible and lusting for more.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Gonna take a bath.]

Shara moans delightedly and pats her head. "Mm... Such a good girl! You'll be perfect. Juuust perfect, once we're done with you." She murmurs, grinding the dildo in deeper, the knot poking at her ass already.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Once... Once you are done?" Zalia asked Shara before making a loud and deep moan feeling the knot poking at her rear entry.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. Once we're done feeding you." She says, giggling, which makes the others laugh too. "Mmm~ Yeah. You're waaaaay too skinny." Riona says, giggling and wiggling her butt at her. "Look at us. So curvy and sexy. Don't you wanna be like us too?" She asks, grinning. The knot is prodding more insistently at her ass now, wanting to be let in.

Reactions: Lanania

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Well... I never asked this question... Too! Too myself!" Zalia moved her ass a bit to give Shara a better angle to insert the knot. "You sure... It will fit inside?" She asked a bit scared tears still at the corner of her eyes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes I am, my dear. The ass can stretch to accommodate a lot of things, you know." She murmurs, giggling and patting her cheek. The knot slowly presses inwards until it finally pops into her ass, stretching her out wide!

[Gotta run. Bye.]

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia yelped in pain as the knot stretched her ass wide, tears running down her cheeks, but she made a wide smile to her queen trying to see if she was proud. Before resting her ass on her heels against the floor pushing her small butt outward toward the rest of the group. Zalia turned her head around and said to Decimus "Proud of you new courtier my king?" Trying to hold tears and moan while saying that.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh my. Now that's quite the sight." Shara murmurs, chuckling and rubbing Zalia's butt.
"You want to cry... But didn't. That shows strength. Good. We're proud of you." Decimus says, grinning and patting her head with his tail.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Thank you... My king" Zalia said turning her head back to Shara to suckle on her breast. Once again moaning wildly while doing it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm... Such a good girl!" Shara coos, starting to thrust the dildo in and out of her ass. "Do you want to cum, little thing?" She asks, starting to thrust the dildo in and out faster, while her fingers tease her clit even more roughly.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Yes... I do want to cum my queen... Gosh!" Zalia started to move her hips a bit to grind her clit on Shara fingers. Her face had a wide smile upon it, a smile of happiness and lust.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She bends down until her head is right next to her ear. "Then cum, my horny little servant." She growls huskily, ramming her fingers deep into her pussy and pressing down on her g-spot, while the dildo slams deep into her ass once more.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Fuck... I'm soo... Close!" Zalia shouted near her orgasm, her body all stiff from the excitement, her face twitching in pleasure and lust. Her eyes closed ready to release.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The Queen us grinding that sexy body against her, rubbing her milky tits all over her face, while her hands are busy in pleasuring Zalia, thrusting fingers into her pussy, and ramming the dildo into her ass as hard as she can.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia opened her eyes, only for Shara to see them rolling in pleasure, her mouth making a lewd smile before closing once again to suckle on Shara plentiful jugs. While sucking on those nipples Zalia made loud and deep moan of pleasure as she was cumming, her small body shuddering in sweet agony, her hands crisping under the overwhelming pleasure. Shara could feel the muscles of her sex and anus crisp under the pleasure, like they were trying to hold the dildo and her fingers inside,

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Crisping? :p]

"Mmm... Yes... Good girl. Cum for your Queen..." She whispers huskily, grinding the dildo as deep into her as she can manage, while her fingers keep prodding her g-spot. After she orgasms, she slowly pulls her fingers out and sits back, grinning happily. Then, she scoops Zalia up in her arms and cuddles her like a baby, pushing her breasts in her face again. "Come on. Keep drinking." She murmurs, rubbing her hips.

Behind them, Decimus has cast Nem aside, and is fucking both women as they lie on top of each other. Both are moaning happily and kissing each other as he fucks their pussies from behind.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia was breathing heavily after her wild orgasm, a move of her rear made remember the rough fucking she had just received from Shara dildo, and she remembered it by a sharp pain. "Ouch!" But her mouth was quickly shut down by Shara large and bountiful breast. Zalia mouth wrapping around them and suckling on them slowly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. Good girl. Go to sleep now. You're safe with us." She whispers, stroking her hair and cuddling her like a child.

A sudden loud grunt, followed by two cries of ecstasy suddenly ring out, and Decimus finally flops over the two girls, his dicks and balls twitching as he pumps cum into his girls. They grin at each other, before hugging and going to sleep with him on top of them.

"Heh. He's always such a showoff when new people come by." Shara murmurs, chuckling and looking over at Decimus.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia feel asleep in no time tired by her little welcome abord party. Falling asleep naked inside Shara lap.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She's woken a few hours later, but all she sees is Shara's tits. However, she can hear light snores, as well as something or someone shifting around.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Still dazed in lust and sleepiness Zalia took a few seconds to realise where she was. After the small shock had passed she realised that something was shifting near her. She slowly, as to not wake anybody, turned jer head toward the noise make.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
It seemed to be Nem, who was also trying to get out of the place without waking anyone. When he notices that Zalia is awake and looking at him, he freezes, like a deer caught in the headlights. For a long moment, they're both just staring at each other. Then, he raises a finger to his lips, begging her to keep quiet while he sneaks out.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia smiled back at him and kept her mouth shut, while still watching him struggle to get out of the thight embrace he was caught in.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He eventually manages to worm his way out of Decimus' embrace, and nods his thanks, before scurrying out of the room in a blur.
"Aww... I would have loved to see him get fucked again..." Shara murmurs from above, giggling slightly.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Zalia turned toward Shara smilling "Poor thing, it needs to rest after this. For how long have we been sleeping my queen?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... About... Eight... Maybe ten hours." She purrs, curling up a little more to trap Zalia in her embrace.