Syri Quest Help

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Wait you can fuck him? When and how? I flirted with him and teased victory him and couldn't bang him.
I read this in another thread but apparently it's battle loss snuggle struggle that can result in a generic Milodan pregnancy.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
OH well with my luck with Milodens nothing would come of it. Honestly it takes me 10+ times just to get preggers while with every other enemy it's within 2 times. Max. Like I get 2 eggs with Frosty, or 30 eggs with shekka, or 6-10 pups so its not like I'm lacking in fertility.

TFMaster

OH well with my luck with Milodens nothing would come of it. Honestly it takes me 10+ times just to get preggers while with every other enemy it's within 2 times. Max. Like I get 2 eggs with Frosty, or 30 eggs with shekka, or 6-10 pups so its not like I'm lacking in fertility.

Really? What’s your fertility level? Because with my characters it happens pretty much every time one of them sexes a milodan and their fertility isn’t even ridiculously high or anything!

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Really? What’s your fertility level? Because with my characters it happens pretty much every time one of them sexes a milodan and their fertility isn’t even ridiculously high or anything!
300%

Meme Queen

Nov 25, 2018
You mean the ship?

My smug just shot it ot shit in 3 rounds without her weak jumper shield going down even.

use the flash grenade/pocket sand
then use the weapon you chose to have the bonus damage against blinded and stunned targets 2 times
rinse and repeat if you're a smuggler it worked for me when I fought the ship

Last edited:

Meme Queen

Nov 25, 2018
How would that even work against a gunship logic wise? I guess you could blind the pilots somehow but you’d think that the viewscreen would be shielded from bright flashes and sand.
IDK it just worked for me but the best way I can explain it is GAME LOGIC so I'm just as confused as you are

Meme Queen

Nov 25, 2018
IDK it just worked for me but the best way I can explain it is GAME LOGIC so I'm just as confused as you are
Also I just think that the game treats all enemy battles the same or maybe the flash bang disrupts the targetting system via some kinda electronic pulse as for the sand it could get into some of the ships systems some how idk I'm spitballing at this point

Nathilio

Jun 21, 2019
cant seem to bump into syri on uveto, she just left mhen'ga and isnt popping up on uveto for some reason

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
cant seem to bump into syri on uveto, she just left mhen'ga and isnt popping up on uveto for some reason

Go down to the town and go to the checkerboard transit square.