Syri Quest Help

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Now why would you use a Siegwulfe when there was a perfectly good scientist body to use? :^)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
As a purely unbiased party, fucking over the doctor is the best ending.

Dat Syri/Steele/Valden in another dude's body threesome.

Oh, and I'm kinda miffed that Valden just jetted out so fast. If he stuck around for like twenty minutes I would have been happy to drop some credits his way. :/

Reactions: ElBoob

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
Are there plans to make Syri part of the crew in the future? Because I would be all about that. Ideally I would like to have the options for her to join the crew and/or have a pregnancy with her. Just feels like there should be something more with her based off of how big of a character she is in the game. But maybe I alone in thinking this.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Are there plans to make Syri part of the crew in the future? Because I would be all about that. Ideally I would like to have the options for her to join the crew and/or have a pregnancy with her. Just feels like there should be something more with her based off of how big of a character she is in the game. But maybe I alone in thinking this.
Yes, eventually. It's been planned since the beginning.

No preg content though, because Savin doesn't like it.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
No preg content though, because Savin doesn't like it.

That's not QUITE true though... he does plenty of preg shit, but only for x characters. Anno and Syri weren't designed for babies, and that's totes acceptable.

Reactions: ElBoob and alkeiser

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Yep. No preg; Syri's not ready to settle down and start a family just yet.
That's fair. Though i am curious about how she feels about Steele's potential legions of other bastard spawn, and if she'd be willing to school them at vidya.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
That's fair. Though i am curious about how she feels about Steele's potential legions of other bastard spawn, and if she'd be willing to school them at vidya.

Syri's definitely fine with her partner being polyamorous and having kids with other people; she expects it, though she might start feeling insecure about it after a while. I feel like Syri would get brow-beaten into playing vidya with your kids, and then never be allowed to do it again after mercilessly owning them all and being unable to stop herself from cursing all the time.

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
Yep. No preg; Syri's not ready to settle down and start a family just yet.
That's great I would love to have her, can't wait! She is a really fun character and one of my favorites. As for the no preg, she is your character and it's your choice just giving my 2 cents, love her either way.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Syri's definitely fine with her partner being polyamorous and having kids with other people; she expects it, though she might start feeling insecure about it after a while. I feel like Syri would get brow-beaten into playing vidya with your kids, and then never be allowed to do it again after mercilessly owning them all and being unable to stop herself from cursing all the time.
That only stops her from playing with the little brats while Briget is looking. Also if Steele can beat Syri, I'm sure that at least some of their potentially gene-tailored brats could best her. If only because Steele is such a slut with enough kids playing each other that a competitive level brat could rise from the pile just because of statistics dictating it.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
That only stops her from playing with the little brats while Briget is looking. Also if Steele can beat Syri, I'm sure that at least some of their potentially gene-tailored brats could best her. If only because Steele is such a slut with enough kids playing each other that a competitive level brat could rise from the pile just because of statistics dictating it.

And that becomes Syri's favorite niece/nephew

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
And that becomes Syri's favorite niece/nephew
you make it sound like a coveted position.

Well that's one thing that Steele can claim to not be able to be held responsible for when shit hits the fan and a bunch of their kids hate them.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I mean what did Syri expect going to the nursery, where pretty much everyone who ever shows up there contributed half their genetics to at least one brat.

Read it again. The kid doesn't know who his actual dad is, and Steele clearly doesn't care enough to tell him or introduce Syri in the first place.

Dragonspiderkitsune

Sep 27, 2016
www.pixiv.net
Read it again. The kid doesn't know who his actual dad is, and Steele clearly doesn't care enough to tell him or introduce Syri in the first place.

It's more likely that the particular kid's dad was just one of the many nameless grunts Steele ran into, so Steele just didn't know who the father was. As for not introducing aunty (step mom?) Syri... I doubt Steele would hand out a list of all of his sexual partners to his kids.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
The thing is and it's unfortunate, but there are going to be kids that Steele has sired/birthed that are going to be out of the loop, Stella's kids for example. The frostwyrm kips as well. Those two groups are in their own bubbles.

The real bastards come along when Steele starts mating with Sydians, Raskvel, non-royal Nyrea and any generic mob that can be impregnated or impregnate Steele. Except the zil, I like to think Zheniya acts as a surrogate mother for them. There's only two named npcs that will gjve Steele unacknkwledged bastards: Urbolg and Mica. Dunno if Lah counts. Also that Milodan dude that unlocks Uveto for you also that hermjt milodam dude with the bad ends

At least in my game, only 1/3rd of Steeles kids are in thd Steeltech nursery and that would mean Syri would have to meet 3000+ Steelekids (TM).

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
What? I can't hear you over the sounds of procreation

My head cannon for null_blank's character is that their Steele is a strident follower of an offshoot of the One. That means sex is only for procreation and all ammo is live. The fact that anal happens is just because of the simple fact that the multiple dongers have to go SOMEWHERE.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
My head cannon for null_blank's character is that their Steele is a strident follower of an offshoot of the One. That means sex is only for procreation and all ammo is live. The fact that anal happens is just because of the simple fact that the multiple dongers have to go SOMEWHERE.
The official canon for that Steele is she played CoC and got a breeding fetish from the minotaur content. :catte:

TFMaster

The official canon for that Steele is she played CoC and got a breeding fetish from the minotaur content. :catte:

Wait does CoC even exist in the TiTSverse? If so that would be pretty Meta!

Oh wait I just remembered that the Mindwash Visor and VR Bar has CoC scenes integrated into them so I believe that the answer would be yes!