Syri Quest Help

42tube

Aug 1, 2018
Hey, long time first time.

I (think) I've finished Syri Quest but when we're in the Bar in Uveto none of the talk options seem to lead to recruitment. Once I've given her the "artifact" that talk option becomes locked again - is that a way of saying artifact given or do I need to unlock it again?

Also, to keep my questions to one post. I assume "taking" Calnor is the 'correct' end but is there a way to make both Syri happy and leave Schora happy in case she ever returns?

Thanks

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
There's no "correct" end. They both end with somebody getting fucked over.

Unless you bring Siegwulfe anyway. But I guess getting bodysnatcher'd fucks her over, so.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
In Syri Quest for the Siegewulfe option does it have to be normal Siegewulfe or can it be the bimbo version?

I believe there is support for both.

Also, goddamnit Savin. Forcing me to choose between letting a person getting his body stolen, forcing a 'ghost' into rest or personal sacrifice of my battle buddy. ;-;

Tam-wolf option, lol

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

TFMaster

Never underestimate the love between a mech and their bots! A purer love there can never be!

https://i.imgur.com/sAzP9Mh.png

Yep.

It's not like I didn't get a teary eyed, baka!~

Look don’t get me wrong I’m not saying that there’s anything wrong with developing an emotional attachment to a bot I mean afterall TamTam does so with TamWolf, Then again Tam is rather crazy. Not that I’m saying that you guys are crazy too I’m just saying that Tam is.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Bimbo siegewulf works for the quest, much to Valden's annoyance.

Also not like it really matters to her that you use her body, she's just the datacore after all.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Also, how the fuck do you win that drone fight!?!?! I tried 3 times with maxed stats, and got nowhere!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Also, how the fuck do you win that drone fight!?!?! I tried 3 times with maxed stats, and got nowhere!
You mean the ship?

My smug just shot it ot shit in 3 rounds without her weak jumper shield going down even.

Pokemonique

May 28, 2018
Even if you override Siegwulfe, you get her data core so it's not like she's lost forever if you're attached to her.

Now I wish there was a way to get another Bimbobot from someone other than Badger. Can't quite undo her bimbofication :U

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Though, speaking of the ship...

Has anyone managed to get the flirt option after the fight with the commander to work?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Yeah I never teamed up with the guy.

Also I got the flirt to work out. I think you need to do the meaner fuck.

Reactions: ElBoob

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I don't think that who you side with matters. Only your interactions with her in the shower matter.

Reactions: ElBoob
Apr 17, 2017
After completing the Syriquest and bringing her the "artifact", there is a new option in the sex menu to use said "artifact". Except it says "you are too big" no matter how small your dick is. Is this option not implemented yet (didn't see it in the public github code) or is it bugged?

Clarification on the "artifact", just in case:
The artifact being her pussy in a onahole container, just to make it clear

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
After completing the Syriquest and bringing her the "artifact", there is a new option in the sex menu to use said "artifact". Except it says "you are too big" no matter how small your dick is. Is this option not implemented yet (didn't see it in the public github code) or is it bugged?

Um... Can you use the "artifact" on Syri? 'Cause that'd be hot.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

That seems like a bug. There's a generic scene for using a Bionahole on yourself that should work regardless.

Apr 17, 2017
That seems like a bug. There's a generic scene for using a Bionahole on yourself that should work regardless.

Even tested (admittedly with save editing) to only have a vanilla 1 inch(!) human cock, so no extra cocks, cocktails, hardlights, vaginas, etc. and still "too big".
Should I make a separate bug report on the bugs subsection or is this enough?
Oh and using the public 0.7.200 AIR version.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Even tested (admittedly with save editing) to only have a vanilla 1 inch(!) human cock, so no extra cocks, cocktails, hardlights, vaginas, etc. and still "too big".
Should I make a separate bug report on the bugs subsection or is this enough?
Oh and using the public 0.7.200 AIR version.

Yes, please make a bug report. I don't handle those.

but can we get syri to use the "artifact" though please

There is a scene for it already written, but it won't be accessible until she's a crewmember.

TwilightDevil

Jun 6, 2018
So Siegwulfe gets removed from your crew and you get her data core and you cant get her back?
Maybe you can use it on an android added to your crew later on like the Hand So data bead.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
So Siegwulfe gets removed from your crew and you get her data core and you cant get her back?
Maybe you can use it on an android added to your crew later on like the Hand So data bead.
the ability to use the core to get your siegwulfe back was added a while back.