[Submitted] Rainbow Snakes (Snake TF item)

Discussion in 'Event Submissions' started by Linarahn, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Linarahn

Linarahn Well-Known Member

See? Ungodly mess!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dark67titan

Dark67titan Well-Known Member

That is fucking horrifing

3. XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131 Well-Known Member

I think it's kinda sexy.

4. Kesil

Kesil Well-Known Member

I find it cool myself.

5. Zevos

Zevos Well-Known Member

Food for thought, more sneky goodness
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Dark67titan

Dark67titan Well-Known Member

that’s worse

7. Linarahn

I mean, the literal snake tongue is kinda cool (but maybe that's just me finding ball pythons cute) but the rest? Aww HELL NAW.

8. ChromaTaphore

ChromaTaphore Well-Known Member

The mouth-tail on that image is actually really neat.

9. Linarahn

I guess I can accomodate that, should I get the chance to do that other TF I mentioned earlier in this thread, for tail genitalia. Small chance that instead of a snake pussy, you'd end up with an actual snake at the end of your tail, like a traditional chimera but its mouth is then like a pussy, maybe? Or it gets a lewd ovi-tongue or something....

AGH, I BLAME ALL OF YOU! :catstare:

ChromaTaphore and Zevos like this.
  10. NerdyBluefox

NerdyBluefox Well-Known Member

Will there be a chance of having a ribbed throat?

11. Linarahn

If I were to do that, I should probably wait until Wsan gets their specialized TF out the door (though waiting will have to happen either way, really). Otherwise, maybe Wsan is forthcoming enough to put it into their own TF? You should ask!

12. Linarahn

As Wsan's SnakeBytes are out now, ribbed throats from this will be pointless!
    That aside, there's still plenty of time until I hear back I think, so I'll give the doc another poke and see if I can't improve on the writing or whether i dun goof'd somewhere.

NerdyBluefox likes this.
  13. NerdyBluefox

NerdyBluefox Well-Known Member

Make the chimera tail have a ribbed throat too.

14. Linarahn

There's no chimera tail in this TF. Although I might mess with the cunttail condition in the next few days and turn it into a chimera snaketail instead after all. Add some crazy lewd to the otherwise benign TF~

15. ham

ham Well-Known Member

It's good writing, but doesn't fit the lore from the slyveren codex!

It's a female only race, purposefully adapted from an original, unknown, reptilian race to be as sexy as possible. This is why they have legs, huge tits, and puffy lips. The tf item should reflect this. Also slyverens lay eggs regularly, there is already an oviposition perk you can use.

The racial label should preferably be slyveren rather than snake-morph.

Jongeedubs likes this.
  16. Linarahn

Well, it was never meant to be a pure Slyveren TF. The fact that it can return Slyveren if certain conditions are met is more for flavoring than anything (though I probably should increase the breast range). I'm gonna give the Slyveren codex another read and make adjustments to the return conditions as necessary. After all, just because this TF reduces chest size doesn't mean you can't re-add it with something like boobswell.