[Submitted] Rainbow Snakes (Snake TF item)

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
It won't be a issue since Galomax works differently than most other TF's. Most of it works by looking for flags like "GALOMAX_DOSES" and "Gel Body" if you have those flags you are classed as a goo/gel 1 or 2 parts are set to block other TF effects like hair which you already accounted for. The rest basically just adds the "Gooey" flag to various body parts. So it should be fine works with other Similar TF's like Illumorpheme.

Aah, I see! I wasn't aware that was how Galomax works. I'm not sure I'll include a custom return specifically for that, but I'll think about it at the very least.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Aah, I see! I wasn't aware that was how Galomax works. I'm not sure I'll include a custom return specifically for that, but I'll think about it at the very least.
I am simplifying galomax a bit but generally if it shouldn't change it won't and if it does the moment time passes a event will fire to change it back to goo. e.g. you use the horse cock item to get a dick if you don't already have 1 the moment time passes you get a codex message that basically say you cock is now gooey.

The Hair TF is likely the only part that will have any issues because the hair type is locked to goo and only the hair style can be changed, so personally I would just write something like, "You feel a tingling feeling coming from the top of your head before it quickly fades" then if its the cobra hood it might have a line like "you wonder if you could style your hair into a cobra hood to finish off the look" then either notify the player that they can now change it in the menu or just have the character do that automatically as part of the TF.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Something to note: Etis (being by far the best transformative writer) created avian genital options for galo-goo that appear once Amber Seed has been used at least once.

General Nuisance

Sep 26, 2018
The internet, duh
This is totally off topic, but my older brother used to have a ball python when I was like, 14. I thought it was the cutest thing ever, and that may or may not have influenced what I find sexually attractive now.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Hi I'm adoring this tf but I was wondering if you would add one more variation on what type of snake you can tf into I'd like to see a sea snake version (personally I'd like to see it based on the banded sea krait as they can move on land too) but if not that's fine ^^ I'll still use this tf anyways

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Hi I'm adoring this tf but I was wondering if you would add one more variation on what type of snake you can tf into I'd like to see a sea snake version (personally I'd like to see it based on the banded sea krait as they can move on land too) but if not that's fine ^^ I'll still use this tf anyways

Maybe if there'll be a water planet where such a TF could be used in place of diving equipment. Kraits are great snakes though.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
I am still so hoping that this gets in we need more TF that are both scale based, but more important we need snake TF's no Naleen doesn't count the only snake parts of that TF is the eyes and legs.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
As I said in the document sorry for the large amount of edits I suggested. I thought it might be a good idea to try and make navigation of the document easier, sorry if I messed it up.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Update: For those of you waiting for this, I have good news! I'm gonna have to clean up the doc in accordance with Fenoxo's comments since I got a message about it today. Of course it's not a high priority, but, y'know! I'm gonna tackle this as soon as I can, still in the process of waking up at the time of writing this.

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
Really glad to hear that. Any news that gets a snake tf closer to being in the game is good news in my book.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
For those going back over the doc, I'd just like to ask you guys to please not fight Fen over comments or details while I'm trying to figure out how to go about accommodating his change requests in a helpful way. I'm happy to see people are interested, don't get me wrong!

Just...please don't fight the bossman. If you have gripes or opinions, put them in this thread until I can announce my changes to the doc and sort them out!

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Quick update:

I did some updates to the doc and I should be able to wrap up what needs doing tomorrow sometime.

I'll give another update once I notified Fenoxo (after wrapping up, of course), at which point it'll just be a matter of a coder being nice enough to pick it up.

I thank you all for your patience. Wish me luck for tomorrow!

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Quick update:

I did some updates to the doc and I should be able to wrap up what needs doing tomorrow sometime.

I'll give another update once I notified Fenoxo (after wrapping up, of course), at which point it'll just be a matter of a coder being nice enough to pick it up.

I thank you all for your patience. Wish me luck for tomorrow!
Now we just have to cross out fingers and hope it gets in within this year.

TheFlexingH2O

Nov 23, 2020
Also, I may or may have not notice I put this on the top thread of event submissions. Same goes for the other TF for Dino's I hope I didn't break any rules regarding complimenting on a event submission and putting it on top. Anyways love this item and hope to see it come!

One more thing I was wondering is it possible to have an option on increasing neck length? Like the vipers on X-com how they are all tall in flexible with their necks. I was wondering about it. It doesn't have to be added if it's not supported... yet. Anyways that's all I have to ask. Have a nice day and soon a merry christmas!