[Submitted] Rainbow Snakes (Snake TF item)

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Hold on! I got a few images;

latest

Actually, this is all I got. I know of another one, but fuck me if I know where it is.
That is fucking horrifing

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
The mouth-tail on that image is actually really neat.

I guess I can accomodate that, should I get the chance to do that other TF I mentioned earlier in this thread, for tail genitalia. Small chance that instead of a snake pussy, you'd end up with an actual snake at the end of your tail, like a traditional chimera but its mouth is then like a pussy, maybe? Or it gets a lewd ovi-tongue or something....

AGH, I BLAME ALL OF YOU! :catstare:

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
As Wsan's SnakeBytes are out now, ribbed throats from this will be pointless!
That aside, there's still plenty of time until I hear back I think, so I'll give the doc another poke and see if I can't improve on the writing or whether i dun goof'd somewhere.

Reactions: NerdyBluefox

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
As Wsan's SnakeBytes are out now, ribbed throats from this will be pointless!
That aside, there's still plenty of time until I hear back I think, so I'll give the doc another poke and see if I can't improve on the writing or whether i dun goof'd somewhere.

Make the chimera tail have a ribbed throat too.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
There's no chimera tail in this TF. Although I might mess with the cunttail condition in the next few days and turn it into a chimera snaketail instead after all. Add some crazy lewd to the otherwise benign TF~

ham

Sep 2, 2015
It's good writing, but doesn't fit the lore from the slyveren codex!

It's a female only race, purposefully adapted from an original, unknown, reptilian race to be as sexy as possible. This is why they have legs, huge tits, and puffy lips. The tf item should reflect this. Also slyverens lay eggs regularly, there is already an oviposition perk you can use.

The racial label should preferably be slyveren rather than snake-morph.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
It's good writing, but doesn't fit the lore from the slyveren codex!

It's a female only race, purposefully adapted from an original, unknown, reptilian race to be as sexy as possible. This is why they have legs, huge tits, and puffy lips. The tf item should reflect this. Also slyverens lay eggs regularly, there is already an oviposition perk you can use.

The racial label should preferably be slyveren rather than snake-morph.

Well, it was never meant to be a pure Slyveren TF. The fact that it can return Slyveren if certain conditions are met is more for flavoring than anything (though I probably should increase the breast range). I'm gonna give the Slyveren codex another read and make adjustments to the return conditions as necessary. After all, just because this TF reduces chest size doesn't mean you can't re-add it with something like boobswell.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
So, I was considering adding a cunt-tail condition to this TF, but I ultimately decided against it after all. I think it'd be more fun if I left that for a separate project once the devs get back to me on this with an approval (since naturally, I'll be preoccupied with further editing otherwise).

What I wanted to do was basically have a chimera snaketail with a mouth-gina for the tail's snake head.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
If the utheral implications doesn't get too weird, a chimeric snake tail-dick would also be appreciated.

Reactions: Kesil

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Really hope this gets in so I can be a goo snake. Then I can squeeze as I squeeze.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
If you become a goo snake, would you slide across the floor, or slither?
Depends on a few factors, but can be broken down into two main reasons.

First being which is faster, more manoeuvrable, quieter etc e.g. if sliding is slower but more manoeuvrable/agile and quieter then I would use that for sneaking, manoeuvring in tight spaces and dodging in combat while slithering would be for general travel bursts of speed in combat etc.

Second would be if I am going for a certain effect an example being I might choose to slide to appear more ethereal since I would be moving while appearing as if I am not doing anything giving me a more mysterious look. On the other hand slithering would be great for the intimidation effect and also teasing since that would cause much more hip and body movement.

Can you tell I put way to much thought into being a goo snake.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Depends on a few factors, but can be broken down into two main reasons.

First being which is faster, more manoeuvrable, quieter etc e.g. if sliding is slower but more manoeuvrable/agile and quieter then I would use that for sneaking, manoeuvring in tight spaces and dodging in combat while slithering would be for general travel bursts of speed in combat etc.

Second would be if I am going for a certain effect an example being I might choose to slide to appear more ethereal since I would be moving while appearing as if I am not doing anything giving me a more mysterious look. On the other hand slithering would be great for the intimidation effect and also teasing since that would cause much more hip and body movement.

Can you tell I put way to much thought into being a goo snake.

It's ok. TBH, I've been putting in a lot of thought on what it must be like being a hellhound huskar gal. Makes me wish mods were available irl.

Your thoughts on being a goosnek are actually pretty interesting.

TFMaster

You know I’ve never thought about combining goo and a snake before it sounds like it would actually be an interesting combination! Now I kinda want to see a goo snake npc in the game either as an enemy or a friendly encounter, the possibilities would be endless! Great now I think I have a goo snake fetish thanks to you @Shiranui!

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
You know I’ve never thought about combining goo and a snake before it sounds like it would actually be an interesting combination! Now I kinda want to see a goo snake npc in the game either as an enemy or a friendly encounter, the possibilities would be endless! Great now I think I have a goo snake fetish thanks to you @Shiranui!
Welcome to the Goo Snake Fetish club, we have tea and biscuits on the table.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Huh. Please keep in mind that this TF is supposed to be a single-use like Illumorpheme or Taurico Venidae, so you'd have to mess with the save editor, most likely - at least until I get confirmation and decide to have dear Dr. Yurlunggur pitch a generic TF for the small budget so people are more free to mix and match as they please.

But then again, save editing -is- for the ideal body, so I hope my item makes it, for the good of all snake fans!

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Huh. Please keep in mind that this TF is supposed to be a single-use like Illumorpheme or Taurico Venidae, so you'd have to mess with the save editor, most likely - at least until I get confirmation and decide to have dear Dr. Yurlunggur pitch a generic TF for the small budget so people are more free to mix and match as they please.

But then again, save editing -is- for the ideal body, so I hope my item makes it, for the good of all snake fans!
But I won't need save editing to be a goo snake all I need is 4 doses of Galomax and one of these then, bam instant goo snake.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
But I won't need save editing to be a goo snake all I need is 4 doses of Galomax and one of these then, bam instant goo snake.

But....Rainbow Snakes is set to overwrite what you have to replace it with snek. That's why I said it won't work with regular item use. Nor do I currently account for a goo-snake return ^^;

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
But....Rainbow Snakes is set to overwrite what you have to replace it with snek. That's why I said it won't work with regular item use. Nor do I currently account for a goo-snake return ^^;
It won't be a issue since Galomax works differently than most other TF's. Most of it works by looking for flags like "GALOMAX_DOSES" and "Gel Body" if you have those flags you are classed as a goo/gel 1 or 2 parts are set to block other TF effects like hair which you already accounted for. The rest basically just adds the "Gooey" flag to various body parts. So it should be fine works with other Similar TF's like Illumorpheme.