Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The succubus is there at the desk, just as promised. She smiles up at him and waves. "Well hey there handsome. I was beginning to think you might not show up. Glad you proved me wrong." She gets up and takes his hand, leading him back into the communal room. She promptly pushes him into the couch and has his pants off in second. She licks her lips as she stares at his cock. With a flourish she throws her dress aside to let him drink in her body. Hefty DD cup breasts hang naturally on her chest, a perfect heart shaped ass with just the right amount of squish, long slender legs tipped with dainty feet. and lets not forget the plump dick sucking lips. "So, what do you want dear? My body is yours to be used."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I want... Everything." Dryvus says, grinning ferociously, before grabbing her around the waist and pulling her in, burying his head between her tits, his erection hardening between her buttocks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Perfect answer!" She rests her hands on his shoulders and lifts her hips up before quickly bringing them down, spearing his cock straight into her pussy. In seconds he is hilted and she starts bouncing those lovely hips like they have a mind of their own, grinding and scraping his cock against her velvety pussy walls.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus sneaks the vial out of his pocket and under her snatch to catch the droplets of her cum as they would splatter after he was done with her. Then, he rears his head back a little, and grabs a nipple, rolling it back and forth between his teeth as he looks up at her face. He grasps her around the waist to offer him some control over the pace. He leans back, pulling the succubus closer, and slamming into her at his own normal pace. His other hand slips two fingers into her ass, driving them inside her in synchronization with his thrusts into her pussy. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She is completely caught off guard by his sudden assertion to control. She moans as he takes her nipple into his mouth and practically squeals as his finger promptly shove into her lovely hot ass. She manages to shift her hips to keep pace with his thrusting though, so the pleasure is equal there but she is certainly at a disadvantage. Dryvus made a good call with the vial as she is already dripping into it at an alarming rate...then again, she is a succubus, maybe this is normal for them. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"God damn your ass is tight!" Dryvus growls as he starts fucking her harder. "Makes me wish I had two dicks!" He suddenly gets up, turns the poor succubus around on his cock, which has the added effect of producing a very pleasurable twisting sensation around his dick, and throws her against the couch, pressing her down with his own body. His thrusting is hard enough to make her ass ripple with every slap of flesh. He raises his hand and slaps her ass hard, knowing she would like it. He continues sawing in and out of her, alternating between slapping her ass and pulling out, which makes her tighten up wonderfully around both his dick and his fingers. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
At this point the girl is pretty lust addled. She moans like a whore in heat every time he slaps her ass and and is constantly pushing her ass toward him, eager for more of his cock. Skilled muscle control ensure her pussy remains tight on his cock and every time he pushes in she clenches up so pulling out has even more contact that usual. Her hefty brests jiggle and wiggle to the tempo of his thrusts and much to his delight, her ass begins to leak clear slimy lubricant just like Zenny did! must be a demon trait.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus grabs the succubus' breasts and starts using them as leverage, roughly groping them and rolling his fingers over the nubs of her erect nipples. He suddenly has a wicked idea. He pulls out, leaving the succubus empty for a moment, and then suddenly rams himself to the hilt in her ass. Again he pulls out, and rams into her pussy. Over and over again, he fucks both her ass and pussy alternately, slapping her ass and mauling her tits in equal measure. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The room is quickly filled with the sounds of the succubus squeaking and moaning. Her pitch is different depending on what hole Dryvus is currently violating. Her ass earns a high pitch squeak of bliss while her pussy gets a low moan of pleasure. The demon slut is completely as his will by this point, unable to follow his spontaneous rhythm any more so she simply submits to being used by his cock. She does wiggle her ass back and forth for him slap, each strike ringing out with a satisfying smack. Her nipples are rock hard and her breasts are just big enough to spill out over his hands while being roughly groped. The vial under her pussy is already half full and filling rapidly. 

"Stop teasing! Cum inside! Please!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm... I'm not sure which hole I wanna cum in, though." Dryvus mulls it over for a minute, prodding the succubus' asshole and pussy. "Here...?" Dryvus pushes his dick against her pussy. "Hmm... But this seems to be rather enticing..." He rests his dick on her asshole. "Ah well. I'll just fill up your slutty ass." Dryvus says, chuckling. He grabs the succubus around the waist, and slams into her ass, pounding into her like a man possessed. Too soon, he feels the cum surging out of his balls, and he finally hilts himself in her tight ass before letting his dick explode. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She cries out in bliss and and finally hits orgasm as her ass is pumped full of hot cum. She clenches her ass as hard as she can, wringing his cock for all the cum she can get. The vial under here is over flowing with her girl cum as she shudders and shakes in bliss.

When Dryvus finally finishes...something is different. It feels like there is something warm in the middle of his chest. Not physically, but spiritually. It is foreign and weak right now...but it spurs perverse thoughts and different ideas to dominate those around him...bend them to his will. It feels good!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus pants for a few seconds before pushing the succubus off and sitting down next to her and pulling her into his lap so that's she's facing him, their faces close enough to touch. "Are you a real demon? I thought they didn't let demons into the city." Dryvus murmurs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives him and confused look and then giggles. "Of course I am a real demon. I was let in because of my good behavior. I don't rape people, I don't change them with magic. I follow all the rules around here and I make a great secretary! Took a while, but yes, they let me in!" She grinds her hips into his crotch again, missing his cock already.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus looks down at his crotch, feeling the demon's lust beginning to build again, evidenced by the copious amounts of lube dripping from her already. "Well, I can agree with that. I thought maybe there was some way you could change into a demon without the corrupting influence. Anyway..." He leans back and slowly humps his hips upwards, giving his stiffening length an impromptu buttjob. God damn, her ass was so soft and fuckable! "If you wanna go for round two, go ahead. I'm just gonna watch. I'm usually only rough for the first round. Subsequent, not so much." He pulls her down and kisses her deeply then grins and pushes her back up. "Get to work, slut. Make this a night-" Dryvus pauses and looks outside. "Er, morning- something to remember!" He says, his eyes glinting with a mischievous light and starting to haze with lust. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives him a lusty grin and and holds on to his shoulders. She lowers her hips so just the tip of his cock in inside her as and wiggles it around, giving his tip a good teasing. However, her own lust is too much to ignore and she promptly impales herself on that monster cock she has grown to love with a loud groan. With no delay she starts bouncing her hips faster than any human could possibly manage all without breaking her lusty gaze at Dryvus. "Right...demonic essense. Sorry about that but...mmmm...it passes on weather I want it to or not." She leans forward and presses her breasts against his chest. "You would..mmmm....look good as a demon though. Comes with it's perks.....aaah...and you already seem lusty as is!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus growls lid tilt as she takes in just the tip, and let's out a sudden gasp of pleasure when he drops onto his cock. His breath starts coming faster when she starts bouncing, fighting the desperate urge to cum, to fill her full of his seed. "Y-yeah. The ess- oooh damn that's good- essence is what I'm worried about." He says. He tilts his head when she says he would look good as a demon. "You... haah~ really think so? Oh, and as for the lusty part... ungh~ Well... gaah~ If I turned into a demon and got a lust boost... ooh~ I'd have to come here and buy you... hiss~ so you could be my p-personal cocksleeve!" Dryvus comments dryly, growling in pleasure and pinching her nipples with every pause. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her ass grips tighter when he mentions she would be his cocksleeve and she moves a tad faster than before. She clings to his shoulder, moaning at every pinch to her rock hard nipples. "Don't promise me...aaah...with a good time!" She pushes forward and locks lips with him, invading his mouth with her tongue for a minute before breaking off. "I mean it though...oooh...you would look good as an incubus...oh!...and if you got strong enough....f-fuck...an omnibus!" Those wonderful hips keep bouncing away, her spaded tail wrapping around his leg as that ass pussy sucks away on his member.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus chuckles, noticing the slight change in her demeanor. He leans forward, whispering into her ear. "Mm... Don't think I didn't notice what just happened. You're just loving the thought of being my personal onahole, aren't you? You want to be used by me, all day and all night long, and you want to be kept around solely for the express purpose of pleasuring your master with whatever hole he desires. Admit it. You want to be my personal slut!" He ends with a sudden hard spank to her ass and biting her neck possessively, as an alpha wolf might do to his submissive beta. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A depraved moan escapes her lips and her ass squeezes once again as she moves those hips. "Yes....I want to be your onahole...your cocksleeve. I want you to tie me up and leave in your tent, forced to endure constant pleasure but unable to cum without your cock!" Her eyes are fogged overe with lust and her mouth hangs agape as she takes in his words.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm going to do worse than that... I'll make my girls grow dicks and fuck you as much as they want, but you'll only be able to cum with my cock in your ass. Nothing else!" Dryvus growls into her ear, ceasing the nipple twisting and moving his hands down to her hips, groping and caressing her ass, squeezing and kneading the wonderfully soft flesh. He looks deeply into her eyes as he kisses her again. "You're my personal buttslut. Mine and no one else's. Come on. Cum for your master!" He says, loud enough to pierce through the haze of lust clouding her eyes. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a loud scream of pleasure she crashes into her orgasm head first. Her ass squeezes on his cock almost painfully tight and her pussy spasms, squirting her girl cum onto Dryvus and the couch they sit on. She sits there twitching and moaning for several minutes before going completely limp in his arms.

Again Dryvus feels that warmth of demonic essense filling up in his chest and belly. This time though...it comes with something else. A hot sensation on his right shoulder. A look reveals black lines forming there, slowly making an intricate design over the next several seconds. Finally the heat fades and he is left with a line image of a large fire, in the center of the flames is what looks like a fly with a a pentagram for a body.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus hugs the passed-out succubus closer, wrapping his arms around her back and jackhammering into her ass, cumming within minutes, filling up the insensate succubus' ass with his hot cum. Then, he pulls her off him slowly, careful to be gentle with the fucked-raw demon. 

He stands up and stretches, the bones in his back popping as he does so. He feels powerful, as if he could run a marathon and back without breaking a sweat. He loved it. 

"Mortal." It was Invunche's voice, whispering through his head. "What?" Dryvus mentally replies to his question. "If you so wish, I can stop the corruption, but it would continue to change your body. But in exchange..."  Invunche gives one of his creepy breaking-bone chuckles. "In exchange for what?" Dryvus asks. "I decide just when to stop the corruption. I think around half should do. I would say you're about... 25% corrupted. I will stop it when it reaches a stage where you're more inclined to rape." Dryvus can almost hear the satisfaction in Invunche's voice. "Fine. I agree to your terms." He replies. "Good, good. Now this is going to be a lot of fun. Oh, and look at your shoulder if you haven't already." Invunche gives another of his creepy laughs, and servers the mental connection. Dryvus looks at his shoulder, noticing the mark for the first time. "Well damn. That's a little creepy..." He murmurs aloud. Then, he sits next to the succubus and waits for her to wake up. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
It is only a few minutes before the succubus gets up and looks at him with foggy eyes. She smiles at him and is about to talk before rigorously shaking her head, clarity shining through once again. "Woa, that was close, I almost lost there!" She giggles and looks at Dryvus. "You are picking up on this real fast!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins. "I only stayed because I just realized something really stupid. We just fucked each others brains out without even mentioning our names." He says, extending his hand for her to take so she can stand. "I'm Dryvus. You are...?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Willow. A great pleasure to meet you." She takes his hand and stands up. Noticing his mark she gasps and rushes forward to look at it. "No way! This mark! The Burning Fly! I have only read about it in old books and heard in stories! I didn't think it was actually real!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Er... What?" Dryvus' confusion is evident on his face. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh...sorry right. That is the Burning Fly brand. See, when someone is turned into a demon, they get a brand just like you did, that is a sort of...clue as to their abilites." She turns around and he can see she has one there, a heart in the middle of a set of sharp teeth. "Their meaning is rather ambiguous and recent demons have been ignoring them completely, but I still believe."

"For example, mine is supposed to show a captive relationship. The heart means my partner will be caring and honestly like me, while the teeth mean it will be a confined ordeal...I will be owned and used. I say you just about promised me that." She winks at him and laughs.

"Now then, your mark is different. the Burning Fly is the mark of the rebel. On who is infused with demonic essence and power, but bends it to his own will, rather than following the normal path of the demon. The flames show passion but also anger...generally it means rape, but some think it means unbreakable will. While the fly in the middle stands for defiance, that despite these powers coming from an unholy source, you will not be ruled by its influence. They say the mark first appeared on an angel that purposefully fell from above to prove that demon powers do not inherently make you bad."

"Those are the stories anyway. Sorry for yapping your ear off on that. You have already brought out the most basic demon power though. Lust control. By inducing powerful amounts of lust in your target, you can mold them to your will mentally. For a while there I was really going to be your cock sleeve!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wow. That's..." He raises an eyebrow. "That's quite a lot to take in." He pauses for a second, decided whether or not to tell Willow about what is sharing his body. He decides to do it. "Willow... There's something I have to tell you... There's two souls in this body. Not just mine." He pauses, takes a deep breath, and plunges on. "It's a demon, but not like you. This one is old. So old, in fact, that he's forgotten his own name." Dryvus says, wincing, half expecting Willow to call him crazy or back away from him. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow looks at him for a minute, her eyes narrowing. "What does this demon look like? Do you know?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus nods, and describes the demon to her, sparing none of the gory details. "I met him when I was trying to figure out what was wrong with me. I had intense urges to make my opponent's death as brutal as possible. I decided to meditate and try to see if it was psychological or something, and... I woke him up." His eyes meet hers, deadly serious for once.