Special Flags: Power Armor

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Soooo... what's the verdict on this? Yay or nay, shall I continue with the mechs I've stated above or will the dev's power armor overwrite any and all uber armor submissions? Was working on the Aphrodite armor(lust damage booster) and everything too, even a little mechanic for the mech shop.

Finish working on the butt bugs, and leave the power armor for the devs for now. At least, those are my thoughts.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Finish working on the butt bugs, and leave the power armor for the devs for now. At least, those are my thoughts.
Duly noted, your bookmark is still there by the way. Been editing ahead of time just so you too do not burn out your eyes at my noobness when you go over the first couple of scenes.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Duly noted, your bookmark is still there by the way. Been editing ahead of time just so you too do not burn out your eyes at my noobness when you go over the first couple of scenes.

I am going to start getting back to editing it. Had to take a little break. The only reason the first edits have been so heavy are because it is the Codex entry, and I thought it needed to sound a little bit more technical.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
If you want a meaningful answer you're probably going to have to start a thread in the submissions thread to see what the devs' response is or maybe if you called one of them here like Gedan.