So would you wanna live there or what?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
But won't that grow your boobs?
TiTS variant of Estro makes you a trappy boy, no boobies or vag ever unless you are taking the enhanced version Tittyblossom (Which is usually referred as 'Estrobloom Plus', and WILL give you tits and a vag).

But the normal version, nah, you're completely safe from that. It'd just make you feminine looking and give you curves.

Last edited:
Reactions: JDeko

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Swear it used to... Well all I'd have to worry about is shrinkage but the Ausar Treats would even that out. Hell, after I've got furry limbs I could just keep using Ausar Treats until I'm 7-10in.
And then just use Humana+ to go back.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
And then just use Humana+ to go back.

Yeah, if I wasn't broke. I could deal with furry limbs. I'd probably use money to get myself lactating before I used to to get my limbs smooth again.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Anything in particular you'd use that lactation for?

Just feeling attractive mostly, but if I had my Steele's body where my mammary glands [and prostate] are pocket dimensions capable of making litres upon litres of fluid I might sell them. Hell, that'd be a great "job" to me.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Just feeling attractive mostly, but if I had my Steele's body where my mammary glands [and prostate] are pocket dimensions capable of making litres upon litres of fluid I might sell them. Hell, that'd be a great "job" to me.
So, basically, you wanna be hooked into the milkers on NT. :p

SylcarenBloodmoon

Aug 3, 2017
He is right, Estrobloom simply adds more feminine appearance, while it is Pussybloom that gives you the actual bits. There's a third one as well along a similar vein but, I believe it only adds a second one if you already have one on your character.

Edit: Apparently my internet really screwed up or something and didn't load anything prior to that >.> Now I feel dumb quoting an older one over the newest one ah well...

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
So, basically, you wanna be hooked into the milkers on NT. :p

I'd rather be self-employed but if it were a thing like showing up for 2 4-hour milking sessions a day and I didn't have to get treated NT wouldn't be that bad a place to live... Aside from people like Reaha that get forced into being treated. If someone decides they'd rather be blissfully dumb I have no issue with that.

SylcarenBloodmoon

Aug 3, 2017
I'd rather be self-employed but if it were a thing like showing up for 2 4-hour milking sessions a day and I didn't have to get treated NT wouldn't be that bad a place to live... Aside from people like Reaha that get forced into being treated. If someone decides they'd rather be blissfully dumb I have no issue with that.
Well besides the whole not treated bit, you can actually get a 'Bad End' on NT where you use the Milker with I believe it's Cassie? And through repeated interactions with her eventually you open a Sperm collection farm and run it on New Texas. Honestly, I hate calling it a bad end since it's easily my favorite ending that you can get.

As for myself though: I don't think I would, It's an enjoyable experience to act as Steele or Imagine myself as Steele but, personally going there as I am... Nah, I wouldn't have the skills to survive the Rush nor am I one for working in a corporation or shady business. The closest to what I would do there is test out some of those VR Games that gets mentioned through Syri's whole thing. The TF items would be fun to have but, considering the expenses for everything to make yourself perfect while also having to worry about taking too much and ending up wrong somehow... doesn't really appeal to me in the end.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I think bad ends in TiTs are pretty much anything that takes you off your path of inheriting the company. We just don't really have much in the ways of terminology to properly label the less bad of bad ends.

SylcarenBloodmoon

Aug 3, 2017
I think bad ends in TiTs are pretty much anything that takes you off your path of inheriting the company. We just don't really have much in the ways of terminology to properly label the less bad of bad ends.
I believe it is a suitable end to the whole deal, Why worry about Inheriting all your wealth and power from your late father when you can simply get a substantial amount of wealth and power selling your seed all over the galaxy? I mean wouldn't your father be more proud that you earned everything you went through instead of just doing enough to get his riches?

Of course that's just that one end and I get what you mean. I just feel that some of the "Bad Ends" are viable alternatives over inheriting your father's money and then being saddled with doing all the work leading his company.

TFMaster

I know that this is slightly off topic but I wonder what would happen in the Champion from CoC somehow go transported to the TiTS universe or vise versa. Captain Steele somehow getting transported to the CoC universe.

P.S. I know that the second scenario of Steele going to the CoC universe is somewhat possible in Etis' Lucid Dreams mod but that mod is pretty much dead now that Etis is gone. What happened to him anyways I heard he got banned or something, Why?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
P.S. I know that the second scenario of Steele going to the CoC universe is somewhat possible in Etis' Lucid Dreams mod but that mod is pretty much dead now that Etis is gone. What happened to him anyways I heard he got banned or something, Why?
He got banned after going off the deep end during a rant on the forums. I was disappointed that the Lucid Dreams mod died, it was a worthwhile project.

Reactions: Kesil

sea

Dec 23, 2016
I wonder what the vodka taste like in the TITSverse.

K367

Oct 4, 2015
Yeah, just for the weirdness of living in a galaxy where perverts write things into existence.

I'd probably be my demon futa character and align with the Black Void or work for a private security company far away from UGC space.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I know that this is slightly off topic but I wonder what would happen in the Champion from CoC somehow go transported to the TiTS universe or vise versa. Captain Steele somehow getting transported to the CoC universe.

The Champion would adapt pretty quickly. He would have MAGIC on his side. Unless you're talking fresh out of Ignam champ. That one would probably be slapped into indentured servitude right away.

Reactions: IATIHIA2

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The Champion would adapt pretty quickly. He would have MAGIC on his side. Unless you're talking fresh out of Ignam champ. That one would probably be slapped into indentured servitude right away.
TiTS has psionics, aka space magic, on top of sufficient levels of tech to third law CoC magic into relative powerlessness.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Its literally Cavemen vs Astronauts.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Its literally Cavemen vs Astronauts.

Rock beats laser! Though I'd imagine a fully kitted out Champion could do okay. Lack of shields would be a big bummer for him.

And if I did live in the TiTSverse, hook me up with that sweet Reaper Armaments Mark I Shield that Nyrea princess drops. At least until Shade gives her little sibling/lover a gift...

Bouncer

May 23, 2017
I would love to live in this universe. however I would definitely not do things the same as I did with my character. I would be a lot more cautious in my choices. and would I be able to know my options for speech with people or what?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The only race that really bucks the general female-centric ratio, that is also important on the galactic stage, is the Anatae. I don't think we've even met a female one yet, all the ones I can remember were male, and from what I remember a lot of male-heavy races have congregated under Anatae sovereignty. So their turf is where all the men have gone, if you want a lot of men go live in the Anatae Empire, their rather less-corporate focused governing policies already make them a good choice for other reasons too.

This is more of a trope I wound up with than something deliberate. I wanted to make male-dominated races to balance the scales with all the femmy shit Savin was inevitably adding, obviously I usually grouped any race I came up with under the Anatae banner, and so. I don't necessarily want them to be that way, it's just...

While normally true, the Anatae thankfully seem to have a real focus on good social policies, as seen by their efforts to liberate the Fhan'i from slavery to the Kalabast and also making sure both species got along on a more equitable level. Their militarism is more to insure that their communities stay safe, not to bully people around them for stuff. From what I understand, as long as you're not a criminal, and you just wanna live a normal life, Anatae society doesn't really care and will do its best to keep you out of harms way. Certainly more effort than the U.G.C. would put it, that's for sure.

I'd like to balance them between being not as dystopian as the UGC whilst not being really Mary Sue-ish. I've been semi-planning a new Sera adventure where you go with her to one of their planets to try and source as many rare mods as you can, so you can see how things are under Glorious Fully Automated Communism.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
Remember, though, that Steele is basically a 1-percenter, coming in with a lot of resources. A lot of NPCs and background characters are stuck in their jobs and trapped financially (Embry, Tlako, etc.). There's a good chance that unless you were extremely lucky, you'd probably just end up working a desk job somewhere and maybe having sex with a horny client once in a while.

And if you're thinking about taking out a loan to finance your adventures, I'd advise against it. The Camarilla is even more bloodthirsty than Sallie Mae.

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
And if you're thinking about taking out a loan to finance your adventures, I'd advise against it. The Camarilla is even more bloodthirsty than Sallie Mae.
Could always sign up for military or work as a mercenary if you don't mind the potential of a horrible death or being captured and turned into property, both pay quite decently and you'll have the minimal chance of dying so long as you're not outright killed on the spot, sounds quite tempting honestly.

Reactions: Frogapus

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Could always sign up for military or work as a mercenary if you don't mind the potential of a horrible death or being captured and turned into property, both pay quite decently and you'll have the minimal chance of dying so long as you're not outright killed on the spot, sounds quite tempting honestly.
You could just apply with fake papers and once you get to a good looking planet go AWOL.

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
You could just apply with fake papers and once you get to a good looking planet go AWOL.
Why stay in one planet when you can see a handful to couple hundreds, not be a delivery boy like Kaede or Erra and also get to shoot things?