So would you wanna live there or what?

Bastet12

Oct 19, 2017
Yeah. There are many things about the TiTS universe I adore, the major two being the futuristic setting (I'd call myself a radical transhumanist, I love everything that has to do with progression and the future) and being able to become what one truly wants to be (or at least closer to it) through mods. I realize that the latter can't even come true without the former, but mods are like 95% of why I'd do it: all my Steeles are representations of what I would ideally take the form of, so that answers that question. A life of adventure and discovery is also attractive to me, so no complains on that end, even though I'd still seek moments of tranquility to break it all up.

My major concern is not wanting ending up at the bottom of the food chain, I'd rather keep my well-off life in this universe than have to deal with being a slave for the rest of my existence in another. I'd also regret leaving my loved ones, if my departure doesn't include the permanent termination of either this universe or of my memory.

(As a footnote, I realize that this thread is 2 months old, so I'm sorry if I'm contributing to a necropost)