So where's Tlako going?

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I think the free year will start when the current content mentioned on the poll on the main page is implemented.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think the free year will start when the current content mentioned on the poll on the main page is implemented.

Yeah I think......that could be all missing content required for Free Year start. Well witht his poll hopes are we get to it. And probably nursery aka fleshing out system that devs seems to least like aka pregnancies of normal type not egging or so is leading with space combat right behind. Not like those two I wish to see first too ^^

Zavos

May 7, 2016
ooh i like the idea of Tlako getting a hardlight strap on. 

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
I hope Tlako gets more petting/preening scenes. It's not exactly sexual, but there's just something so intimate about being able to bring someone you care about joy with such simple repetitive motions and it not being a sexual thing. Being able to express your feelings physically without it being about sex and still be about romance just makes it feel so much more special. Warms my heart, it does. I think that's why I like characters like Embry and Bess. I mean, there's plenty of sexy content for them, but it's the romantic feeling scenes I like best. Anyhoo, I hope to see more Tlako from you Froggy, hopefully (especially) some more content of a romantic nature as well.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
I kinda have a weird question question Frogapus, What would happen if you gave Tlako a hardlight strap-on? 

Well, assuming she was close enough with someone, say--the PC, maybe--to use it, it's be exclusively for the PC's pleasure. So, assuming she was invested in making the PC feel good, it'd probably be a lot of very careful trial and error of accidentally pulling it all the way out, or bouncing up and down on the wrong angle as she tries to understand what the PC actually wants from it. (Also, she's itty-bitty, so the logistics of it would be interesting to work out. I imagine a stepstool would be required.)

I hope Tlako gets more petting/preening scenes. It's not exactly sexual, but there's just something so intimate about being able to bring someone you care about joy with such simple repetitive motions and it not being a sexual thing. Being able to express your feelings physically without it being about sex and still be about romance just makes it feel so much more special.

So, funny story here! I actually have a not-so-secret liberal agenda to include things like safe sex, consent, bondage safety, and LGBTQIA representation in Fenoxo's games. Tlako is the result of wanting to include some Ace representation in the game. As such, sex isn't her thing, but she's still capable of affection, intimacy, and physical pleasure in other ways. And yes, maybe even romance. <3

Last edited by a moderator:

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Well, assuming she was close enough with someone, say--the PC, maybe--to use it, it's be exclusively for the PC's pleasure. So, assuming she was invested in making the PC feel good, it'd probably be a lot of very careful trial and error of accidentally pulling it all the way out, or bouncing up and down on the wrong angle as she tries to understand what the PC actually wants from it. (Also, she's itty-bitty, so the logistics of it would be interesting to work out. I imagine a stepstool would be required.)

So, funny story here! I actually have a not-so-secret liberal agenda to include things like safe sex, consent, bondage safety, and LGBTQIA representation in Fenoxo's games. Tlako is the result of wanting to include some Ace representation in the game. As such, sex isn't her thing, but she's still capable of affection, intimacy, and physical pleasure in other ways. And yes, maybe even romance. <3

I actually had to look up what Ace was. I also didn't know about those aspects of being asexual (also in the explanation I looked up). Also learned what the QIA part of LGBTQIA was (since I usually only see it as LGBT so I only knew that part). Thanks for giving me a reason to learn something interesting.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
I actually had to look up what Ace was. I also didn't know about those aspects of being asexual (also in the explanation I looked up). Also learned what the QIA part of LGBTQIA was (since I usually only see it as LGBT so I only knew that part). Thanks for giving me a reason to learn something interesting.

Oh, hooray! That's incredibly gratifying! It's exactly what I hoped would happen! Thank you so much! ^_^

Lexa

Jul 9, 2016

So is Tlako (mostly?) aromantic as well as asexual?

I'm honestly really, really excited to see more of your writing in game! I don't see a lot of Ace representation elsewhere, so it's really nice to have a character I can identify with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
So is Tlako (mostly?) aromantic as well as asexual?

I'm honestly really, really excited to see more of your writing in game! I don't see a lot of Ace representation elsewhere, so it's really nice to have a character I can identify with.

I'm honestly not sure if she's aromantic as well. She's evidently capable of affection and emotional connections, but I'd have to write a bit more of her and see. 

Also, yay! I'm really glad she could provide some representation for you! That's exactly the situation I was hoping for! 

birdthings

Dec 5, 2016
Tlako and toves in general are really unique. I'd love to see more of them in general, I remember when I first saw Orryx I fell in love with the design. Aside from mild disappointment in the lack of any scenes with him, I was pleasantly surprised when I updated and discovered Tlako. I do enjoy the fact that she gets far more enjoyment out of affection and the likes, as it is something I share in common. Sex is just sex to me, and usually when I go about it, i'm more looking forward to the snuggling afterwards, so any further development with Tlako, Orryx (also hoping something is done about post-nuke myrellion, like having the characters there evacuate to other places), or other toves in general. Maybe even some sort of tove transformation item? Or perhaps fiddling about with amber seed + cerespirin (due to toves reproducing far more like plants) to accommodate further romance options with them. Romance and cuddling are probably some of my biggest fetishes aside from being physically abused (which is a pretty weird contrast)

Maybe i'm just biased due to avian things, but I would love more tove interractions, be them sexual or non. Coming across a unfortunate tove who managed to have a run in with any of the parasitic creatures in the universe or even ones who accidentally acquired modification through some sort of transaction mishap. Hell, maybe even a tove that ventured into prostitution due to the high margin of profit due to not really needing to spend much past the modifications in general, but you eventually buy them off, and give them affection until they stop prostitution and take better care of themselves/work for you as you help them enjoy themselves more.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Tlako and toves in general are really unique. I'd love to see more of them in general, I remember when I first saw Orryx I fell in love with the design. Aside from mild disappointment in the lack of any scenes with him, I was pleasantly surprised when I updated and discovered Tlako. I do enjoy the fact that she gets far more enjoyment out of affection and the likes, as it is something I share in common. Sex is just sex to me, and usually when I go about it, i'm more looking forward to the snuggling afterwards, so any further development with Tlako, Orryx (also hoping something is done about post-nuke myrellion, like having the characters there evacuate to other places), or other toves in general. Maybe even some sort of tove transformation item? Or perhaps fiddling about with amber seed + cerespirin (due to toves reproducing far more like plants) to accommodate further romance options with them. Romance and cuddling are probably some of my biggest fetishes aside from being physically abused (which is a pretty weird contrast)

Maybe i'm just biased due to avian things, but I would love more tove interractions, be them sexual or non. Coming across a unfortunate tove who managed to have a run in with any of the parasitic creatures in the universe or even ones who accidentally acquired modification through some sort of transaction mishap. Hell, maybe even a tove that ventured into prostitution due to the high margin of profit due to not really needing to spend much past the modifications in general, but you eventually buy them off, and give them affection until they stop prostitution and take better care of themselves/work for you as you help them enjoy themselves more.
This is how you necro properly, people. With the power of love for birbs.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
Hell, maybe even a tove that ventured into prostitution due to the high margin of profit due to not really needing to spend much past the modifications in general, but you eventually buy them off, and give them affection until they stop prostitution and take better care of themselves/work for you as you help them enjoy themselves more.

There's actually another Tove that I wrote out that didn't make it into the game that kind of does that (minus the affection stuff). Madame Brillig is the first thing I wrote for TiTS, so there's probably a lot wrong with her. I kind of shelved her after she didn't make the cut, but feel free to comment on her. Maybe it'll give me the pep I need to refurbish her encounter.

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
I like the idea of an accountant waifu, especially since we need some more crew members that have hard skills. And I hope that I can get Tlako to mod herself a little further so she will get sexually satisfied from all the florking my male Steele gives her.

korat56

Sep 13, 2017
Tlako is definitely my fav girl in TITS but i have to say i hope any mods that have her enjoy sex are optional as that would detract from what makes
her unique.